My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

I have a Question about Brutes and GFX Codes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

I have a Question about Brutes and GFX Codes Empty
PostSubject: I have a Question about Brutes and GFX Codes   I have a Question about Brutes and GFX Codes Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jul 2010, 11:31

Hey ,

I want to make a Brute with better clothes with this GFX Code 0;1;100;-1;100;-1;0;99;95;94;93;97;-1;-1;-1;100 .
How can i make a Brute with this Code now ?
And could someone make me one Brute with this GFX Code ?
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: I have a Question about Brutes and GFX Codes   I have a Question about Brutes and GFX Codes Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jul 2010, 11:35

Answer is in the "Compilation of Advanced Guides" of Tips & Tricks section, first point: https://mybrute.forumotion.com/tips-tricks-f12/compilation-of-advanced-guides-t8715.htm
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

PostSubject: Re: I have a Question about Brutes and GFX Codes   I have a Question about Brutes and GFX Codes Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jul 2010, 11:39

Sioc thats too complicated for me could you make me one brute with that gfx code ?
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: I have a Question about Brutes and GFX Codes   I have a Question about Brutes and GFX Codes Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jul 2010, 11:45

You have even a video tutorial in the link.

However:
  • What's the name you would like for your brute (check if it doesn't already exist)?
  • On which server?
  • Do you want a specific master or none?
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

PostSubject: Re: I have a Question about Brutes and GFX Codes   I have a Question about Brutes and GFX Codes Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jul 2010, 11:50

Ehm... soYa
.DE
Apocalypto

Thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: I have a Question about Brutes and GFX Codes   I have a Question about Brutes and GFX Codes Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jul 2010, 13:09

DE means Brutal Combo cannot be used. On other servers it would be a piece of cake.

Using Tamper Data instead.
Your tamper GFX data code would be:
Code:
gfx=0%3B1%3B100%3B-1%3B100%3B-1%3B0%3B99%3B95%3B94%3B93%3B97%3B-1%3B-1%3B-1%3B100&
After reading the Tamper Data topic https://mybrute.forumotion.com/tips-tricks-f12/how-to-create-black-brutes-using-firefox-unstable-armor-t789.htm it seems that some combinations of clothes are not possible using this approach. Indeed I only got errors with your GFX.

Better would be if you try a bit by yourself until you find something that you may like (the Tamper Data tutorial is well enough written). Or someone else may perhaps give it a try.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a Question about Brutes and GFX Codes   I have a Question about Brutes and GFX Codes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have a Question about Brutes and GFX Codes
Page 1 of 1