My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

[RELEASE] MeinBrutalo Trainer *ALPHA*

Go down 
+14
Andy2112
Mga
Lolosa
Blakallam17
manisitonnn-m3n
klaw
CmIsUa
F.B.I
AndreiTM
davidloko210
vollaufdienuesse
corp0
Pege
Sioc
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
manisitonnn-m3n
manisitonnn-m3n

[RELEASE] MeinBrutalo Trainer *ALPHA* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MeinBrutalo Trainer *ALPHA*   [RELEASE] MeinBrutalo Trainer *ALPHA* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 17:30

manisitonnn-m3n wrote:

SIOC, or someone who will last beyond this, well i will leave the image to see or well under the ZIP, unzip and run it throws this error and I do not understand, if I can help I thank you

[RELEASE] MeinBrutalo Trainer *ALPHA* - Page 2 1ov05415

problem and solved
Back to top Go down
Blakallam17
Blakallam17

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MeinBrutalo Trainer *ALPHA*   [RELEASE] MeinBrutalo Trainer *ALPHA* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 20:10

Great Work

although I am going slow ....
I'll see what makes ..... but thank you very much
Back to top Go down
http://tu-bruto.blogspot.com/
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MeinBrutalo Trainer *ALPHA*   [RELEASE] MeinBrutalo Trainer *ALPHA* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jul 2010, 18:37

New version of the List Manager: 1.1.2.
Please update because this version corrects a nasty bug which could generate a corrupt output in some cases.

Upon request added as well a new command-line tool to check the number of remaining fights of a brute (feature already included in the MeinBrutalo Trainer in fact).
Back to top Go down
Blakallam17
Blakallam17

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MeinBrutalo Trainer *ALPHA*   [RELEASE] MeinBrutalo Trainer *ALPHA* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 06:34

Sioc wrote:
New version of the List Manager: 1.1.2.
Please update because this version corrects a nasty bug which could generate a corrupt output in some cases.

Upon request added as well a new command-line tool to check the number of remaining fights of a brute (feature already included in the MeinBrutalo Trainer in fact).

not if I have written to me

but in any case it will download again
thanks **
Back to top Go down
http://tu-bruto.blogspot.com/
Lolosa

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MeinBrutalo Trainer *ALPHA*   [RELEASE] MeinBrutalo Trainer *ALPHA* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 14:11

Works Nice Job Wink
Back to top Go down
manisitonnn-m3n
manisitonnn-m3n

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MeinBrutalo Trainer *ALPHA*   [RELEASE] MeinBrutalo Trainer *ALPHA* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 17:00

could someone explain if this program students can create, as I see it, only you can agreegar students for training.

thanks to help me:)
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MeinBrutalo Trainer *ALPHA*   [RELEASE] MeinBrutalo Trainer *ALPHA* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 17:27

As the name says, this is a TRAINER, i.e. it trains pupils but does not create pupils.
Back to top Go down
klaw
klaw

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MeinBrutalo Trainer *ALPHA*   [RELEASE] MeinBrutalo Trainer *ALPHA* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Aug 2010, 16:59

I only trains one of every 3 fights, anyone know why?
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MeinBrutalo Trainer *ALPHA*   [RELEASE] MeinBrutalo Trainer *ALPHA* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Aug 2010, 17:05

klaw wrote:
I only trains one of every 3 fights, anyone know why?
What happens if you increase your delay?
It may be that the delay is too short and therefore your browser couldn't load up pages fast enough so that the trainer could not click on the 'start fight' button.
Back to top Go down
klaw
klaw

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MeinBrutalo Trainer *ALPHA*   [RELEASE] MeinBrutalo Trainer *ALPHA* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Aug 2010, 17:21

I put the delay to 4 to time.
there is some system to close windows?
thanks for your fast SIOC
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MeinBrutalo Trainer *ALPHA*   [RELEASE] MeinBrutalo Trainer *ALPHA* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Aug 2010, 18:27

klaw wrote:
The delay depends on your system. Just watch a few fights being done and adjust the delay accordingly.
The windows are closed after all fights for a given pupil were done (sometimes it may close them just a bit later though).
Back to top Go down
Mga
Mga

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MeinBrutalo Trainer *ALPHA*   [RELEASE] MeinBrutalo Trainer *ALPHA* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 04:51

Sad sioc yours post are the good

thanks for the information scratch
Back to top Go down
Andy2112

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MeinBrutalo Trainer *ALPHA*   [RELEASE] MeinBrutalo Trainer *ALPHA* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 19:57

Sioc what i do now please help me Sad
[RELEASE] MeinBrutalo Trainer *ALPHA* - Page 2 Us8mzksj8hey54pmmxr3
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MeinBrutalo Trainer *ALPHA*   [RELEASE] MeinBrutalo Trainer *ALPHA* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 20:40

You have to read the text shown by the tool (as in your screenshot).

This tool needs to be launched with a DOS command line with the arguments as specified in the screenshot you have provided.

This tool is just here to help people to set-up their pupilling bot.
Therefore if you don't intend to create such a bot or if you don't feel easy with all this or if you don't understand at all what is written in your screenshot it means this tool will probably be of no use for you.
Back to top Go down
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MeinBrutalo Trainer *ALPHA*   [RELEASE] MeinBrutalo Trainer *ALPHA* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 00:06

Sioc wrote:
klaw wrote:
The delay depends on your system. Just watch a few fights being done and adjust the delay accordingly.
The windows are closed after all fights for a given pupil were done (sometimes it may close them just a bit later though).

Fights are being done, but Firefox is being shut down at the end of each pupil being trained. Then DE trainer opens firefox again and trains the next pupil :!: Obviously this isn't how it's supposed to work.... it's extremely slow this way. Any suggestions?

I've played around with my tab settings (tried turning them off altogether), but that hasn't worked. However with Tab settings on I seem to get literally 100's of tabs opening up. Maybe my delay is still too short... I've tried 1, 2 and 3 seconds.. I'll try 4.
Back to top Go down
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MeinBrutalo Trainer *ALPHA*   [RELEASE] MeinBrutalo Trainer *ALPHA* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 04:44

I'm not sure 4 seconds worked any better than before. I got probably 100 tabs open in Firefox, then a Firefox crash, then a whole lot more tabs being open, crash etc.
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MeinBrutalo Trainer *ALPHA*   [RELEASE] MeinBrutalo Trainer *ALPHA* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 06:28

The Dice Man wrote:
Fights are being done, but Firefox is being shut down at the end of each pupil being trained. Then DE trainer opens firefox again and trains the next pupil :!: Obviously this isn't how it's supposed to work.... it's extremely slow this way. Any suggestions?
It was indeed supposed to work that way.
Reason: allow to open a new fights tab faster without closing the previous one (therefore if the fight didn't start yet it could start while the next tab is being opened).

Anyway, this is indeed not optimal and could lead to problems. It should be changed.

Of course closing Firefox was meant as well for stability purposes in the long term to avoid exactly the problem you described (having too many tabs that are open).
Back to top Go down
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MeinBrutalo Trainer *ALPHA*   [RELEASE] MeinBrutalo Trainer *ALPHA* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 08:55

Sioc wrote:
The Dice Man wrote:
It was indeed supposed to work that way.
Reason: allow to open a new fights tab faster without closing the previous one (therefore if the fight didn't start yet it could start while the next tab is being opened).

Anyway, this is indeed not optimal and could lead to problems. It should be changed.

Of course closing Firefox was meant as well for stability purposes in the long term to avoid exactly the problem you described (having too many tabs that are open).

lol! Mea culpa sioc, excuse my ignorance :oops:

I'm happy knowing (now) that is how it is supposed to work; I'll get the best out of it :!: I suspect tabbed browsing off and a long haul of training overnight might be the best option.

Cheers,

Dice.
Back to top Go down
Sindiso

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MeinBrutalo Trainer *ALPHA*   [RELEASE] MeinBrutalo Trainer *ALPHA* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 17:52

i cant downlaod!!

http://ifile.it/7pmhwrb/MeinBrutalo-Trainer.zip
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MeinBrutalo Trainer *ALPHA*   [RELEASE] MeinBrutalo Trainer *ALPHA* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 18:32

Link is working.
Back to top Go down
lord.neox
lord.neox

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MeinBrutalo Trainer *ALPHA*   [RELEASE] MeinBrutalo Trainer *ALPHA* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 01 Oct 2010, 18:43

Good Job Sioc, ty !
Back to top Go down
http://lord.neox.elbruto.es/cellule
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MeinBrutalo Trainer *ALPHA*   [RELEASE] MeinBrutalo Trainer *ALPHA* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 01 Oct 2010, 19:03

But well, there's now a route to use a server-free version of BC to train new DE pupils as well: https://mybrute.forumotion.com/cheats-scripts-f13/how-to-use-bc-to-train-new-com-fr-es-de-pupils-no-bc-serverno-pups-given-t10032.htm
Back to top Go down
demono3
demono3

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MeinBrutalo Trainer *ALPHA*   [RELEASE] MeinBrutalo Trainer *ALPHA* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 18:26

is there something similar for my brute com?
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MeinBrutalo Trainer *ALPHA*   [RELEASE] MeinBrutalo Trainer *ALPHA* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 19:51

Indre Simple Brute trainer, but trains only non password protected brutes: https://mybrute.forumotion.com/t8335-release-simple-brute-trainer-comfresde

But indeed, porting this to all servers would be a good idea. But at the moment you can use again Pupil Commander for training.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MeinBrutalo Trainer *ALPHA*   [RELEASE] MeinBrutalo Trainer *ALPHA* - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] MeinBrutalo Trainer *ALPHA*
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2