My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

nub question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
screwdriver

nub question Empty
PostSubject: nub question   nub question Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 16:14

Ok guys, I got a question. My ip is static, everyone probably knows that by now but, could I possibly get a dynamic ip if I got a new router?
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

nub question Empty
PostSubject: Re: nub question   nub question Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 16:17

No.
Static/dynamic is determinend by your ISP and the type of service you have subscribed to.
Back to top Go down
screwdriver

nub question Empty
PostSubject: Re: nub question   nub question Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 16:38

so I'm stuck with static unless I get a different internet service or isp thing?
Back to top Go down
CypriaN
CypriaN

nub question Empty
PostSubject: Re: nub question   nub question Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 16:59

screwdriver wrote:
so I'm stuck with static unless I get a different internet service or isp thing?
yes :pale:
Back to top Go down
screwdriver

nub question Empty
PostSubject: Re: nub question   nub question Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 17:13

is there a way to use bc with proxies? I know that proxies are for manual training but, is it possible to use proxies with bc?
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

nub question Empty
PostSubject: Re: nub question   nub question Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 17:24

screwdriver wrote:
is there a way to use bc with proxies? I know that proxies are for manual training but, is it possible to use proxies with bc?
Don't know much about BC working with proxies, but you may have a first look here: https://mybrute.forumotion.com/cheats-scripts-f13/prox-help-t9462.htm
Back to top Go down
screwdriver

nub question Empty
PostSubject: Re: nub question   nub question Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 18:01

Yes, I made that one lol, um...I was hoping you might know of a proxy changing program or whatever I need because I couldn't find anything. Is there even such a thing as a proxy changer? Wouldnt you use something like actionaz for that?
Back to top Go down
Radu
Radu

nub question Empty
PostSubject: Re: nub question   nub question Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 18:39

screwdriver wrote:
Ok guys, I got a question. My ip is static, everyone probably knows that by now but, could I possibly get a dynamic ip if I got a new router?

its very hard with proxy ..... you should change your isp....and when you change it...ask for a fast connection :)
Back to top Go down
screwdriver

nub question Empty
PostSubject: Re: nub question   nub question Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 23:26

radu wrote:
its very hard with proxy ..... you should change your isp....and when you change it...ask for a fast connection :)
I'm 12, i'm a kid lol! my parents wouldn't change my/our ISP.
Back to top Go down
Radu
Radu

nub question Empty
PostSubject: Re: nub question   nub question Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jul 2010, 07:13

screwdriver wrote:
radu wrote:
I'm 12, i'm a kid lol! my parents wouldn't change my/our ISP.

hmmm...this is a bit bad for you.... Sad then you should lure some money`s and buy a high level brute...that is only an advice....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

nub question Empty
PostSubject: Re: nub question   nub question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nub question
Page 1 of 1