My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Tournament without Brutal Legends!?

Go down 
+9
steele11
fulzio
Pege
xteenager
Rico
NixxxoN
Teapot
F.B.I
FacebreakXXX
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FacebreakXXX
FacebreakXXX

Tournament without Brutal Legends!? Empty
PostSubject: Tournament without Brutal Legends!?   Tournament without Brutal Legends!? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 08:50

Hi,

in my opinion it is not that exciting (and maybe a little bit frustrating) to see every day brutes with level 400, 500, 700... in the last three final-rounds. Of course it is a lot of work to get these brutes on such a great level and I have respect of this achievement but maybe we can create one day (friday or whatever) where these brutes have a short "break". So we could see some new Brutal Legends.

I don't want to annoy someone and I also don't know if this topic got already discussed but I only wanted to toss in these thoughts.
Back to top Go down
F.B.I
F.B.I

PostSubject: Re: Tournament without Brutal Legends!?   Tournament without Brutal Legends!? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 09:08

yes true it does get annoying elimanted by lvl 400+ but dont think anyone will do it i would love to do this tho
Back to top Go down
Teapot

PostSubject: Re: Tournament without Brutal Legends!?   Tournament without Brutal Legends!? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 09:11

Good idea but I don't think it would happen.
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: Tournament without Brutal Legends!?   Tournament without Brutal Legends!? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 09:31

Yup, there are lots of no-lifers people who have fun by trying to win 102348902348 tourneys even though they are brutal legends since long long ago, will they stop someday....? Or at least by giving us a "no higher than ... 300 level" day, for the others to have more chance of getting into higher ranking.
I think in ES they have done this many times and in general in ES there arent so many no-lifers, people do enjoy more the game there without needing to level SO FREAKIN MUCH
In average, in .COM you need around 250 to get satans biceps (I was lucky to get it at 207) you need about 300 or more to get DoC and probably more than 400 to get BL. Thats ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Tournament without Brutal Legends!?   Tournament without Brutal Legends!? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 10:11

well if any one have an Idea how we can make this happen i would love to make action for this nice Idea. specialy that at least 5 out of the 8 Quarter Finalist in almost every Tournament are actualy visiting Forumotion weekly. and if they can see this Thread they might do it for us.
so i can write this as a little Hope that some of them will read this and feel bad for us Very Happy :

To All Brutal Legends in MyBrute.com:
Please do not register your Brutes at Monday 27 September 2010

Thank you in Advanced and God may bless you for doing this for us Very Happy
i know it looks like a very silly Idea , but if it would work, well then i am a genius lol!
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Tournament without Brutal Legends!?   Tournament without Brutal Legends!? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 10:22

hmm, ill think about not registering kgw that day

but no promises Razz
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: Tournament without Brutal Legends!?   Tournament without Brutal Legends!? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 10:32

Not a silly idea at all. The thing that IS silly is to continue registering EVERY DAY even thought you got brutal legend long ago. Thats silly and only prevents other people from going anywhere
But meh, even without brutal legends there are so many very high brutes in DoC and Satan's Biceps Mad
I think LESS THAN 300 level would be much better Razz

Last edited by NixxxoN on Wed 22 Sep 2010, 10:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pege
Tournies Mod
Tournies Mod
Pege

PostSubject: Re: Tournament without Brutal Legends!?   Tournament without Brutal Legends!? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 10:34

Can I register Give.Me.Pege???

I never win the T! Only reached two times the final??

:-)
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute.com/team/179267
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: Tournament without Brutal Legends!?   Tournament without Brutal Legends!? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 10:36

Pege wrote:
Can I register Give.Me.Pege???

I never win the T! Only reached two times the final??

:-)

No please, dont start doing this, you will ruin our idea! BL is the winner and 2nd placed! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Tournament without Brutal Legends!?   Tournament without Brutal Legends!? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 10:39

HEY
if this happen , i will DEFINITELY register thfpn at 326

he is WORST luck in all MYBRUTE!
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: Tournament without Brutal Legends!?   Tournament without Brutal Legends!? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 10:56

xteenager wrote:
HEY
if this happen , i will DEFINITELY register thfpn at 326

he is WORST luck in all MYBRUTE!

Thfpn ok... but not kgwazldq... I mean... hes too low and hes padawan! o wait What a Face
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Tournament without Brutal Legends!?   Tournament without Brutal Legends!? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 11:04

NixxxoN wrote:
Not a silly idea at all. The thing that IS silly is to continue registering EVERY DAY even thought you got brutal legend long ago. Thats silly and only prevents other people from going anywhere
But meh, even without brutal legends there are so many very high brutes in DoC and Satan's Biceps Mad
Nixxxon thanks for giving me and my idea the confidence but:
you clearly dont have enough experiance with the Rule of survival in Life: and it is following:
you need to do what ever it takes to reach your Goals, and the best way to do it is to have as much backUp as you can get.

in this case letting the BL Members somehow feel our Pain and frostration so they can do something about it because they feel bad for us is the Plan. :idea:
i am sure they are registering their BL for many other Reasons than what i or you think. But by Writing that their Actions are silly, you kind of make them do the opposite of what we are trying accomplish here.
SO Stay POSSITIVE and As COOL as You can and let us See if this will Work Very Happy

Back to top Go down
FacebreakXXX
FacebreakXXX

PostSubject: Re: Tournament without Brutal Legends!?   Tournament without Brutal Legends!? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 11:11

thanks for discussing that idea.

NixxxoN wrote:

why not DoC or Satan's Biceps-Brutes?
I think there are a lot of owners who also would be very happy to reach the final.
and if our idea works the week after the 27th of september these high brutes have to make a break, too Razz
Back to top Go down
fulzio
fulzio

PostSubject: Re: Tournament without Brutal Legends!?   Tournament without Brutal Legends!? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 11:13

Totally agree with this idea: if you high levels love this game as we mid-level do, you could let us have a littla fun once a week.
I think this will not inflate the hall of BL so much, since there is a lot of low level brutes that get BL a long time ago.

Otherwise, in a year, there will be only those bored hyperhighlevel and no other player, that would have quitted due to a surplus of frustation!!

Indeed we must choice a maximum level for this 27/9 tour.
I propose 300 or 350

(my schooltime vote in english was 4, now I see why) :oops:
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Tournament without Brutal Legends!?   Tournament without Brutal Legends!? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 11:22

i made a new thread for this Idea so all BL owners can see it from the Thread Name on the first Post.

and for all who want to discuss what ever they want Please do not write anything in the new thread that may not help the Idea becoming True. and remember we can not force anyone to do this , so no need for extra suggestions other than one and only :

No Brutal Legends at this day , otherwise all Brutes in all other Ranks and any lvls are wellcome to join

Last edited by Rico on Wed 22 Sep 2010, 11:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: Tournament without Brutal Legends!?   Tournament without Brutal Legends!? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 11:23

Rico wrote:
NNixxxon thanks for giving me and my idea the confidence but:
you clearly dont have enough experiance with the Rule of survival in Life: and it is following:
you need to do what ever it takes to reach your Goals, and the best way to do it is to have as much backUp as you can get.

in this case letting the BL Members somehow feel our Pain and frostration so they can do something about it because they feel bad for us is the Plan. Idea
i am sure they are registering their BL for many other Reasons than what i or you think. But by Writing that their Actions are silly, you kind of make them do the opposite of what we are trying accomplish here.
SO Stay POSSITIVE and As COOL as You can and let us See if this will Work Very Happy

Well.... Im usually an honest person, and I usually say what I think even if im not 100% politically correct.
I really think its silly to registering EVERY DAY (I mean, every day without exception, not once in a while) after you got brutal legend and you like reached several finals and/or won several tourneys.... I mean, it really is. What are you trying to accomplish by doing this?

Take cometviking/Kenichiro as an example of someone who has the #1 brute and doesnt register often.

Last edited by NixxxoN on Wed 22 Sep 2010, 11:30; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Tournament without Brutal Legends!?   Tournament without Brutal Legends!? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 11:26

lol i have nothing against your Opinion. lol!
but lets be Optimistic and see what will happend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: Tournament without Brutal Legends!?   Tournament without Brutal Legends!? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 11:29

Rico wrote:
lol i have nothing against your Opinion. lol!
but lets be Optimistic and see what will happend Very Happy

I misunderstood, i changed the message. Razz
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Tournament without Brutal Legends!?   Tournament without Brutal Legends!? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 11:33

no Problem. i only want for one of my Family to get BL befor i quit Mybrute in case this day will come.
so i want gova or thfpn or jiuz (my main) or Stoclklock1 to win a Final in Mybrute.com drunken
Back to top Go down
steele11
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
steele11

PostSubject: Re: Tournament without Brutal Legends!?   Tournament without Brutal Legends!? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 11:50

IDK I don't mind the high levels entering. I made satans with a level 181 last week. I also had a good run in the last tour darktze-037 was in with a win over spcz. I'd like to say that I've earned my BL and it was not given to me. Granted it is harder to get BL now then It was 6 months ago. But that just makes it that much sweeter if you make it to 21h. I would bet any amount of money that 037 would win if no BL entered the tour, hell make that if no BL 500+ entered. So what's fair about that?
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Tournament without Brutal Legends!?   Tournament without Brutal Legends!? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 12:12

i do not want to die before getting BL , dont you get it lol!
it is like somthing you need to do before your soul can be at Peace drunken

Last edited by Rico on Wed 22 Sep 2010, 12:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: Tournament without Brutal Legends!?   Tournament without Brutal Legends!? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 12:13

steele11 wrote:
IDK I don't mind the high levels entering. I made satans with a level 181 last week. I also had a good run in the last tour darktze-037 was in with a win over spcz. I'd like to say that I've earned my BL and it was not given to me. Granted it is harder to get BL now then It was 6 months ago. But that just makes it that much sweeter if you make it to 21h. I would bet any amount of money that 037 would win if no BL entered the tour, hell make that if no BL 500+ entered. So what's fair about that?

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

You are basically one step from getting BL, and you must be one of those who level pretty fast. If you want to earn the BL by beating the best, its ok, but you should not say its not earned because the levels required to do well in tourneys are insanely high......

Last edited by NixxxoN on Wed 22 Sep 2010, 12:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FacebreakXXX
FacebreakXXX

PostSubject: Re: Tournament without Brutal Legends!?   Tournament without Brutal Legends!? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 12:15

the most important thing:

we need the OK from the BL's... Razz
Back to top Go down
steele11
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
steele11

PostSubject: Re: Tournament without Brutal Legends!?   Tournament without Brutal Legends!? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 12:20

NixxxoN wrote:
steele11 wrote:

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

You are basically one step from getting BL, and you must be one of those who level pretty fast. If you want to earn the BL by beating the best, its ok, but you should not say its not earned because the levels required to do well in tourneys are insanely high......

I just bought this brute in Aug. Razz

a time when BC pupiling again seemed to be dead. But now that BC is back make or buy some pupils and stop complaining Rolling Eyes It's not like JPE didn't have the benefit of BC for his current level. So go Rolling Eyes elsewhere Razz
Back to top Go down
steele11
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
steele11

PostSubject: Re: Tournament without Brutal Legends!?   Tournament without Brutal Legends!? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 13:18

I have another idea which I'm not opposed to, how about a handmade only tour day?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tournament without Brutal Legends!?   Tournament without Brutal Legends!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tournament without Brutal Legends!?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next