My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Tournament without Brutal Legends!?

Go down 
+9
steele11
fulzio
Pege
xteenager
Rico
NixxxoN
Teapot
F.B.I
FacebreakXXX
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

Tournament without Brutal Legends!? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament without Brutal Legends!?   Tournament without Brutal Legends!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 17:40

steele11 wrote:
I just bought this brute in Aug. Razz

a time when BC pupiling again seemed to be dead. But now that BC is back make or buy some pupils and stop complaining Rolling Eyes It's not like JPE didn't have the benefit of BC for his current level. So go Rolling Eyes elsewhere Razz

I will NEVER buy pupils. This is basically buying your way to success, which is, in my opinion, very sad to do in a free online game. I could have my comp working all day and doing pupils everyday and night, and I would be surely higher than level 300 now, but i wont do it either because i have common sense. Thats what im talking about. Common sense. Whats the point of taking this game extremely serious? its just a game for fun. I mean, ok lets use BC to get our brute developed, but there is a limit.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
CmIsUa
CmIsUa

PostSubject: Re: Tournament without Brutal Legends!?   Tournament without Brutal Legends!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 19:00

Tournament without Brutal Legends!? - Page 2 6a00e5529b9bdf8834010535faed4d970b-800wi

Just kidding...

Instead of a "Tournament without Brutal Legends!?"... why not: "Tournament with ALL Brutal Legends!?"... see? the results was the same... but for all BL was different (competition...who's the best...etc)

It's just Marketing, but i'm sure this way will work...

Tournament without Brutal Legends!? - Page 2 Thumbs-up
Back to top Go down
http://mein-isua.meinbrutalo.de/cellule
sevid
sevid

PostSubject: Re: Tournament without Brutal Legends!?   Tournament without Brutal Legends!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 19:21

FINALLY!
i dreamed about this day long time ago. But i'm sure we will have alot of dumb's who will ignore this great idea!
GUYS YOU WILL NOT MISS ANYTHING IF U WILL SKIP 1 TOURNEY DAY
I still dreaming to see IBM in final BUT i will skip this day and join with my DOC and sword brute cheers
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: Tournament without Brutal Legends!?   Tournament without Brutal Legends!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 19:59

Cool sevid! Another one that understands us Tournament without Brutal Legends!? - Page 2 Icon_smile

CmIsUa wrote:
Instead of a "Tournament without Brutal Legends!?"... why not: "Tournament with ALL Brutal Legends!?"... see? the results was the same... but for all BL was different (competition...who's the best...etc)

This is about the same we are saying, One day without any brutal legend and the other with all brutal legends if they wish.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
sevid
sevid

PostSubject: Re: Tournament without Brutal Legends!?   Tournament without Brutal Legends!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 20:08

what i wanna say to you guys:
When i played ES domen, es guys told me 1 thing - they register BIG brutes (BL's) 3-4 times in a week. Its mean they practice this method long time ago AND ALL HAPPY.
and 1 question from me:
WHY WE CANT DO SAME (or just do such thing minimum 1 time in a week) ?
Back to top Go down
Biefaller
Biefaller

PostSubject: Re: Tournament without Brutal Legends!?   Tournament without Brutal Legends!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 21:16

Sounds interesting.

So myself can join with all my brutes ;-))

NO BL there ...
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute.com/team/207171
OviTron
OviTron

PostSubject: Re: Tournament without Brutal Legends!?   Tournament without Brutal Legends!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 21:23

i dont know if they even read this topic,if you look only "who wants" posted here not "who needs to agree" so untill now its just an ideea
Back to top Go down
http://ovi-ih.mybrute.com/team/204064
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Tournament without Brutal Legends!?   Tournament without Brutal Legends!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 21:34

that is why i made the new Thread here https://mybrute.forumotion.com/general-discussion-f1/operation-daily-tournament-without-brutal-legends-at-monday-27-september-t10406.htm
it doesnt matter if they read this one or the other one, and it doesnt matter if they Post if they agree or not. its just that they know about this day is enough to make it happend ,maybe not this day but at least the next date we choose Very Happy

we have nothing to lose , and they has nothing to lose either Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tournament without Brutal Legends!?   Tournament without Brutal Legends!? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tournament without Brutal Legends!?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: My Brute :: General Discussion-
Jump to: