My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011

Go down 
+54
pfosten69
y2k.Alpha
lordvizer
Vic-Tim
Blakallam17
spagg68
Logical_Alex
Miguel486
rettungssocke
lord.neox
Tims
tackebong
Jimo
xXMoriShaXx
gleeful
ElfenPower
PreGod
kYuBi
ckl
edu1988
Tze
GOML
gaxzol
niall0s
ellindor
BobTheBear
Subman(R)
Gavy™
CarlWeb
Nasic
The Dice Man
Rippraff
palerider
Blisterpack
puppywhirl
Teapot
fulzio
pdsharpj
CmIsUa
sevid
Biceuri®
ALPHWON
OviTron
F.B.I
xteenager
Biefaller
FacebreakXXX
HongKongFui
Pege
Sioc
NixxxoN
steele11
jcelite
Rico
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 38  Next

How often do you think we should organize a 2 days Big guns tourney followed with a Non-BL tourney the day afterwards???
every Week
Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 13 Vote_lcap42%Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 13 Vote_rcap
 42% [ 14 ]
every 14 Days
Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 13 Vote_lcap21%Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 13 Vote_rcap
 21% [ 7 ]
every Month
Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 13 Vote_lcap33%Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 13 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 11 ]
Never again
Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 13 Vote_lcap3%Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 13 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 33

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011   Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jan 2011, 00:53

Every week is too much IMO. I voted for once a month, and keep it simple to remember, like the 1st and 2nd of every month.

The game doesn't end once you have reached BL, there are lots of good reasons why our top brutes keep levelling and keep entering the daily T's. However, I also understand the need to keep interest alive for those who do not have BL (or DoC or whatever you are aiming for).

Ideally, I think there also needs to be something organised to give a brute like Vm a chance. Some here almost say that because he is BL already; stop playing him. I really do not understand this viewpoint scratch It would be great for me to see Vm do better than 19h just once :!: There are many ways to enjoy this game, live and let live.
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011   Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jan 2011, 01:23

The Dice Man wrote:
there are lots of good reasons why our top brutes keep levelling and keep entering the daily T's.

Lots of good reasons... oh really?

Can you name a few please?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

PostSubject: Re: Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011   Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jan 2011, 01:41

NixxxoN wrote:
The Dice Man wrote:
there are lots of good reasons why our top brutes keep levelling and keep entering the daily T's.

You have been given a lot of them already, numerous times, but you don't accept any of them. Your viewpoint about this issue is very one-sided and you have not been very diplomatic in the way you have expressed it.
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011   Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jan 2011, 06:06

NixxxoN wrote:
I can think of (don't know whether they're all "good" reasons though ;-) ):
  • reaching the specific target level of the brute (and testing in tournaments),
  • reaching new symbolic targets (stats or level) (and testing in tournaments),
  • winning one tournament or a given number of tournaments,
  • overtaking the brute that is just above yours in the BL ranking or another brute for a very specific reason (and testing in tournaments),
  • avoiding other brutes to become BL (not politically correct but I know this is/was a reason for some),

In my case I just don't have interest anymore in COM tournaments and have won enough tournaments that's why I'm not registering my two ones anymore.
Back to top Go down
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

PostSubject: Re: Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011   Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jan 2011, 07:42

xteenager wrote:
thanks
now lets try to get a real bl with thfpn Razz

Add to Sioc's list the philosophical argument as well: Is this BL worth as much as previous BL's?

Don't get me wrong here, I supported this quest for a new BL and I am very happy for xteen, but even xteen would like a 'real' BL. I recognise the Razz but the implication is still there. More so, I would have been very happy if slver73ez had performed a miracle on the day for me :bball:
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011   Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jan 2011, 09:22

The Dice Man wrote:
You have been given a lot of them already, numerous times, but you don't accept any of them. Your viewpoint about this issue is very one-sided and you have not been very diplomatic in the way you have expressed it.

Sorry, But when we are talking about levels 500-600, I think no reason is good enough to keep on playing and leveling... Some good reason is... i want the brute to be complete, but cmon, that depends on the level!

My view is exactly the same as many people i know in ES and DE, they basically think that you should not take this so much seriously, and everybody has the right to have some chance without putting those ridiculous amounts of effort on it. This is common sense and the only ones who disagree and have the elitist point of view are the very few who have monster brutes... Quite funny isnt it? I just won my 1st Brutal Legend some days ago in DE thanks to the split between legends/non legends day. This is very good because everyone can be happy. And after winning the tourney, i have never signed up for the easy non-BL day, because I want other people to have chances too.

And BL is worth NOTHING important. What is valuable is to have a good time playing this game and meeting people and new friends, thats about it. Those high BL's aren't alone playing this game, there are others too. After a certain level (I'd say about 300), you have already put more than enough effort to get BL. Thats not an opinion, thats a fact if you use common sense.

Also, I may not be very diplomatic but ignoring those poll results isn't very diploatic either :silent:
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011   Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jan 2011, 15:08

Yes
I would love thfpn to fight the big guns and get a deserved bl
thats why I leveled thfpn in the first place
nixxon, if you get a bl and you kill most of top guns in your path, Or you get an easy bl with no one tough to fight
which is better?
I think the point is clear
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011   Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jan 2011, 15:16

You guys DON'T get it... The thing is... it is 99% impossible to catch up and beat the top guns... Who still level up btw.
The 1% is niallos and his Brutal Borg multi-connection machine.

Who cares about deserved/not deserved BL. Using this logic, anyone who did not beat the Nº1 highest level brute is not 100% deserved victory then?

Last edited by NixxxoN on Mon 03 Jan 2011, 15:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nasic
Nasic

PostSubject: Re: Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011   Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jan 2011, 15:18

BobTheBear wrote:
Nasic wrote:
I suggest to have 2 days at the end of the month where all the big guns don't sign up, it should only be for all brutes incl the lower lvl BL's, this way there will still be enough competition so it's not a free achievement and the big brutes still get enough play time to respect this tourney agreement

I like this idea.

Means 90% of the time it's the same as normal but leaves a little space each month where the sub-level-4/500 crowd get a shot.

It'll keep people interested in the game and that can only be a good thing.
Indeed, then having such a tourney 2 days at the end of the month keeps it's value as it's something to look forward to for a lot of people Wink

NixxxoN wrote:
Nasic wrote:
I suggest to have 2 days at the end of the month where all the big guns don't sign up, it should only be for all brutes incl the lower lvl BL's, this way there will still be enough competition so it's not a free achievement and the big brutes still get enough play time to respect this tourney agreement

If it's going to be every week IT IS going to be unfair towards the people who can't play from then on while having put a lot of effort and time into achieving BL.

You mean every 2 weeks then?

People have voted and the weekly option is leading, just saying.
Not every 2 weeks but 2 times at the end of the month i.e. all the big guns sign up for the 27th, then all others can fight at the 28th w/o being bothered by all the big lvl 500+
Then immediatly the day after they can sign up again as the big guns continu to fight on the 29th and again the lower brutes battle it out followed on the 30th.
This way you even avoid Eva Force Rolling Eyes

Even though the "every week" option is leading by 1 vote I doubt people will hold onto it, if it were just 2 days at the end of every month I think most people would respect that.

Also big brutes that normally don't sign up could do so the days between the lower level fights (the 27th and 29th in my example), means that the fights before the semi finals are also pretty interesting as a lot of big brutes will eliminate each other.
The rest of the month everyone enters randomly.

Anyway if such a scenario would play out or if people are interested (the only ones that can make this happen are ofc the owners of these brutes) than I suggest to make a list of owners and brutes would accept not to sign up for these 2 days in order to give the current DoC's a fair chance Very Happy
small list:
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011   Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jan 2011, 15:25

*sigh*

why .com server is so full of elitism?

Well i guess its ok to have the two days each month like nasic said, its better than nothing... -.-
Back to top Go down
edu1988
edu1988

PostSubject: Re: Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011   Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jan 2011, 16:17

NixxxoN wrote:
The Dice Man wrote:

Sorry, But when we are talking about levels 500-600, I think no reason is good enough to keep on playing and leveling... Some good reason is... i want the brute to be complete, but cmon, that depends on the level!

My view is exactly the same as many people i know in ES and DE, they basically think that you should not take this so much seriously, and everybody has the right to have some chance without putting those ridiculous amounts of effort on it. This is common sense and the only ones who disagree and have the elitist point of view are the very few who have monster brutes... Quite funny isnt it? I just won my 1st Brutal Legend some days ago in DE thanks to the split between legends/non legends day. This is very good because everyone can be happy. And after winning the tourney, i have never signed up for the easy non-BL day, because I want other people to have chances too.

And BL is worth NOTHING important. What is valuable is to have a good time playing this game and meeting people and new friends, thats about it. Those high BL's aren't alone playing this game, there are others too. After a certain level (I'd say about 300), you have already put more than enough effort to get BL. Thats not an opinion, thats a fact if you use common sense.

Also, I may not be very diplomatic but ignoring those poll results isn't very diploatic either :silent:

I`m totally agree with Jhonplanetearth... i want my legends and out of this game Razz please, all the legends, leave us to be a BL too!!
Back to top Go down
Nasic
Nasic

PostSubject: Re: Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011   Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jan 2011, 16:38

NixxxoN wrote:
*sigh*

why .com server is so full of elitism?

Well i guess its ok to have the two days each month like nasic said, its better than nothing... -.-
I'm all in for idea's but I just don't see it happen every week. Also I wouldn't say elitism but I can understand your way of thinking, if you'd ask me 2 months ago before and I'd vote every week as well but gaining BL the hard way makes me look at it a bit more rational.
You may not know but if we start out the way I described a lot of people even the big guns might enjoy it this way and there will be room for more days like it as a lot of players have multiple low level brutes in their arsenal.
Instead of tourney's that from what I suspect will get raped each week by a handfull of players (:
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011   Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jan 2011, 17:50

I can't see it happening every week .... regardless of which vote comes out on top.

Every two weeks? Maybe ....

A couple of days at the start/end of each month? Personally, I think thats the option that'll work as it's the one most people would be willing to buy into. It's also the easiest to organise and track. If people get into the habit of avoiding certain days, they are more likely to remember to register/not register for the tourney. Anthing besides this means checking here, confirming dates, blah blah ... etc etc. You want it to work? Keep it simple.

Of course the weekly option is going to top the vote as there are far more people with lower level brutes who will vote for it. Doesn't mean it would work though. It only works if everyone buys into it and, like it or not, it's the big guys who hold the key here. Without their buy in, it'll go back to "mission impossible" (except the rare lucky runs) for everyone sub-level 400 (possibly even level 500).

When we put the effort into in, the Jan 1st tourney was a success. If we can replicate that once a month, I think we'll be doing pretty well.

I would also be up for trying a full week thing like they tried on .FR recently with the maximum allowed level increasing by 50 or 100 each day. That was a nice idea. It would have to be a very occasional thing though as it's even harder to organise and expect people to stick to.
Back to top Go down
Biefaller
Biefaller

PostSubject: Re: Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011   Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jan 2011, 18:13

Think about once time in a month is a good possibility.

Most of members are notify it about this period.. And join not her BL`s

My vote.
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute.com/team/207171
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011   Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jan 2011, 21:00

ok i see here that the feedback about this poll is much more important than the results.

first of all i admit that the "every week" option was not well thought by me as i listed it in the Poll . clearly as Bob wrote most of voters for this option are the majority here. but they does not have the final say in this matter in order to make it happend.

i voted for 14 days , and i think this is the best way to do it, every big gun BL wont need to switch his registering day, because it will allways be the same day every 2 weeks.
i fear that not all did read this last page:
Rico wrote:

well the results of this poll will not automaticly decide what rules should be set to make it real.
we will discuss all possibilities later after we know the opinion of the entire comunity.
for example if we have
Day 1: big guns
Day 2: non-BL
Day 3: no rules set
Day 4: here we could make it a limited BL tour, but only if all big guns at day 1 will agree to do it by not changing from day 3 to day 4.

if this idea is realistic and acceptable for everyone, we must set a minimum of at least 14 days (1 week would be very short time to make it happend)

day 4 would be exactly what the owners of VM or thfpn and such brutes would want.

i can´t edit the pull , ( can a forum Mod do it???) if yes , we just need to delete the first Option.

btw i saw "THEBrutux" in the tour today , he could be a problem too
Back to top Go down
CmIsUa
CmIsUa

PostSubject: Re: Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011   Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Jan 2011, 00:56

Every month... better than never Wink

About every 14 days, that's nice if you register every 2 days. In my case, i register when i remember... so it's easier to remember a exact day in the month Razz

My brute is Chioke Kojo
Back to top Go down
http://mein-isua.meinbrutalo.de/cellule
Nasic
Nasic

PostSubject: Re: Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011   Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Jan 2011, 16:05

Rico wrote:

btw i saw "THEBrutux" in the tour today , he could be a problem too
Winnie (thebrutux's owner) has an account here, but people could also notify him on the french forum perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011   Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Jan 2011, 16:51

Winnie has never been a problem as he registers only every now and then.
Back to top Go down
GOML
GOML

PostSubject: Re: Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011   Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jan 2011, 23:53

o.k., maybe it doesn't mean a whole lot but I will not be entering NTVLSTRMM in the tourney on January 9th... at least it won't mean much if the other heavy hitters register their brutes for Sunday's tourney. if vng and the borgs skip that day as well it might open up an slim chance for a new BL title for someone... or not. anyway, just thought I'd let everyone know. thanks.
Back to top Go down
ckl
ckl

PostSubject: Re: Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011   Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan 2011, 20:14

in every 1st day of a month will be "non bl tournament"
agree? Razz
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011   Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan 2011, 22:40

Yes, I think the day number wasnt actually set?
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011   Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 09:04

after considering the Poll results and the Feedback from all BL owners in COM server
(the "every week" Option was ignored because of the majority of BL owners find it unrealistic )

from now on there will be at the End of every month 3 Special tournaments in COM server:

these are the dates of the Tournaments (not the registration dates):

Sat 29 january 2011: Non-Brutal Legend Tournament (no exeptions)
Sun 30 january 2011: Big Guns Tournament with all high lvls Brutal Legends
Mon 31 january 2011: limited-Brutal Legend Tournament (highest lvl allowed is 400)

so to All Brutal Legends in MyBrute.com
please make sure that your Auto-registration in MyBruteManager is deactivated!!!
and do not register your BL Brutes for the Tournament on saturday 29 january 2011

Thank you all in Advanced for doing this for the COM comunity Very Happy

Last edited by Rico on Mon 24 Jan 2011, 06:08; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

PostSubject: Re: Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011   Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 09:40

Vm is looking forward to the 31st Wink
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011   Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 11:33

Rico, can you just be more explicit in your post the meaning of the dates, i.e. if the dates relate to REGISTRATION dates or to TOURNAMENT dates? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011   Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 12:54

Sioc wrote:
Rico, can you just be more explicit in your post the meaning of the dates, i.e. if the dates relate to REGISTRATION dates or to TOURNAMENT dates? Thanks!

i deleted the "at"
and added this sentence "these are the dates of the Tournaments (not the registration dates):"
but my english isn´t as good as yours, so please feel free to edit my post if there is better words to use which could cause less confusion to anyone who might misunderstand the dates.

@All: Eva force will be registered for the tournament on Sun 30 january. so please keep an eye on her in case i forget to register her in the next few days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011   Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011
Page 13 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 38  Next