My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011

Go down 
+54
pfosten69
y2k.Alpha
lordvizer
Vic-Tim
Blakallam17
spagg68
Logical_Alex
Miguel486
rettungssocke
lord.neox
Tims
tackebong
Jimo
xXMoriShaXx
gleeful
ElfenPower
PreGod
kYuBi
ckl
edu1988
Tze
GOML
gaxzol
niall0s
ellindor
BobTheBear
Subman(R)
Gavy™
CarlWeb
Nasic
The Dice Man
Rippraff
palerider
Blisterpack
puppywhirl
Teapot
fulzio
pdsharpj
CmIsUa
sevid
Biceuri®
ALPHWON
OviTron
F.B.I
xteenager
Biefaller
FacebreakXXX
HongKongFui
Pege
Sioc
NixxxoN
steele11
jcelite
Rico
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next

How often do you think we should organize a 2 days Big guns tourney followed with a Non-BL tourney the day afterwards???
every Week
Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 3 Vote_lcap42%Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 42% [ 14 ]
every 14 Days
Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 3 Vote_lcap21%Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 21% [ 7 ]
every Month
Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 3 Vote_lcap33%Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 11 ]
Never again
Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 3 Vote_lcap3%Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 33

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
sevid
sevid

Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011   Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 17:35

NixxxoN wrote:
Biceuri registered...

sioc-rkeuse registered...

kgzwazldq registered...

piw-3260600 registered...

and probably some more...

*SIGH*

Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 3 Wall%20of%20shame
100% agree
Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 3 Shame-10
Back to top Go down
CmIsUa
CmIsUa

Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011   Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 17:55

Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 3 Redback-graphix-condoman-says-dont-be-shame-be-gam
Back to top Go down
http://mein-isua.meinbrutalo.de/cellule
Biceuri®
Biceuri®

PostSubject: Re: Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011   Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 20:49

Guys i think that you guys are taking this to personal, i have the same rigth to play when ever i want , how i want, this thread just its possible because we know eacth other's ok!

And Nixxon, im a nice guy, but this time you go a little to far with the wall off shame.
Im not a moderator, please any moderator speak with him, this is taking propotions!

Try to focus on rising your brute, if you want to get BL ok.

P.S. I dont need an anwser, ok nixxon.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011   Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 21:33

kind of agree with biccy
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011   Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 21:38

Biceuri® wrote:
Guys i think that you guys are taking this to personal, i have the same rigth to play when ever i want , how i want, this thread just its possible because we know eacth other's ok!

And Nixxon, im a nice guy, but this time you go a little to far with the wall off shame.
Im not a moderator, please any moderator speak with him, this is taking propotions!

Cheers.

You say that you are a nice guy... however you can't even stop registering for ONE day... how nice of you.

BTW I am a nice guy too, but as i said, I dont get the point on registering everyday, and I cant really see why some of you wouldnt even agree of doing a special day free of BL's.... ONE single day! So I feel I am right to be angry right now... If i had a level 700 and If i had won like 100 tourneys, I wouldn't think for more than a second to decide that I would agree with this special day since I have nothing to prove and I can let others have more chances!

Will you answer this? I suppose you are intelligent enough to understand what I'm saying...

Also, why you call the moderators? the wall of shame is only a metaphore.

Last edited by NixxxoN on Sun 26 Sep 2010, 21:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
Biceuri®
Biceuri®

PostSubject: Re: Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011   Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 21:49

NixxxoN wrote:
Biceuri® wrote:

Cheers.

You say that you are a nice guy... however you can't even stop registering for ONE day... how nice of you.

BTW I am a nice guy too, but as i said, I dont get the point on registering everyday, and I cant really see why some of you wouldnt even agree of doing a special day free of BL's.... ONE single day! So I feel I am right to be angry right now...

Will you answer this? I suppose you are intelligent enough to understand what I'm saying...

Dont you think that all of us already understand your point??
You already write it more than one time.

I think even that you are angry now , you dont have the rigth to make that kind of posting, and i will register when i want.
And i dont want to be mention in your post's again, speak in general.
You should have some respect for other people.

End of discuss
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011   Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 21:56

Another "I do whatever I want" reply, with no answer to my question... geeeez Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes

I do really have respect for people, but the thing is... I think you dont have enough respect for lower brutes by registering everyday and registering for TOMORROW (Or you didnt see this thread? Maybe thats the reason...)
Back to top Go down
pdsharpj
pdsharpj

PostSubject: Re: Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011   Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 22:36

i entered http://was348.mybrute.com/cellule/ and http://paingiver31.mybrute.com/cellule/ the day before so they won't be in the tourney. I couldn't help to remember though an old fable>

"When the hares addressed a public meeting and claimed that all should have fair shares, the lions answered "a good speech hairy feet but it lacks the claws and teeth such as we"."

Aesop c. 620–564 BC

just a little fable. i understand the want, but it's not worth sacrificing my integrity. BL is earned, not given.
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011   Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 23:59

pdsharpj wrote:
BL is earned, not given.

And that's where the problem is located

Do we need to do so much to "earn" BL ... ?
And ...
Can all people "earn" BL?

1) Not all people have so much IPs to rise so high
2) Not all people have been leveling up since so long ago, therefore its a huge disadvantage
3) Not all people can spend a lot of money for buying pupils
4) BC is unreliable those days so... providing the top brutes dont level (which isnt true) the difference will keep the same for longer time

So at the end its basically some of the top players wanting to be more "exclusive" and trying to stop everyone they can from reaching their goals. Sad, so sad. People in COM should learn from the ES community, where they take this game clearly less seriously, exactly the way it should be.
Back to top Go down
pdsharpj
pdsharpj

PostSubject: Re: Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011   Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 00:19

Hmmm.... i was trying to put it eloquently but i don't think it translated well. The moral is "it's easy to negotiate from weakness".
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011   Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 01:11

oh boy NixxxoN, now that you ruined the plan for me , and did not respect the other BL Opinions, sadly i dont think you even respect me either Sad

Seriously a fkn "Wall of Shame"!!!!!!!!! and posted in the very one thread we both agreed to leave clean of any reasons for BLs to do the Opposite of what we are trying to achieve

i told you specificly in PM this is just a start and the next date we choose is the Main Goal!

and by the way i was monitoring the hole registering and Bic did not register at first. (so if you are so angry or jealous of him or what ever it is, you dont have to let everyone knows. just send him aPM next time Mad

so thanks for nothing
@all: this "wall of shame" has nothing to do with me!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011   Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 07:45

Rico wrote:
i told you specificly in PM this is just a start and the next date we choose is the Main Goal!

Dont worry, some people will still register 100 years later every day and will be at level 4.500.000 no matter what we do, lol

I feel that I respected everybody, the only lack of respect i see here is the merciless brutal legends who registered for today, but i guess its only a point of view. I think its you that respect them too much even if they dont hear you at all. More times can this be tried, If you dont want to do it more I'll do

Btw this wall of shame that i posted has nothing to do with the berlin wall lol, is only a metaphor

Last edited by NixxxoN on Mon 27 Sep 2010, 08:26; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
fulzio
fulzio

PostSubject: Re: Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011   Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 08:06

I think we should repropose this no-BL day, soon or later this (our) point of view will pass.

I think also that hyper-BL-brutes too should focus in a super tournament day.
What's the fun when the only hard fight comes at 20th or only in final.

I don't even watch my early fights, as i suppose most people do, so the tournament fun of a 600 lvl brute starts at 20th and ends at 21th. It seems to me a little poor thing.

That's my opinion and, as long as it's mine, it's the Real Granitic Only Thruth Cool
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011   Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 08:30

Yeah the very top brutes should start "being men" (lol) and fight vs only the other top brutes in the same day, whats the fun and pride in beating everybody by having like 200 more levels than your highest rival? lol
Back to top Go down
Teapot

PostSubject: Re: Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011   Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 08:40

Good idea. Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 3 Icon_wink

Edit:

I checked my lowlevels and

My level 22 'sioc' (or 'sap') brute 'sapvqochxgv' is against a level 40.

'MBFRevenge' (level 29, now owned by me) was against a level 69.

My weakest brute '32one' (level 29) was against level 262 BND 'jotaxerl'.
Back to top Go down
sevid
sevid

PostSubject: Re: Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011   Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 09:08

He he he Teapot jotaxerl is mine he is not BL so i put him in T
I have only 1 BL -IBM and she is resting
She was 1-2 times in final (maybe 3 times) but not with me, and with me she was only in 20H... and i'm 100% agree to skip 1 day with my 1 BL.
I dont understand guys who really won more then 50-100 finals and dont want to skip 1 day.
Maybe that is the reason because big part of ppl leave this game?
***Its my opinion, and you may not agree with it***
Back to top Go down
Teapot

PostSubject: Re: Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011   Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 09:26

I think people leave because they don't advance much so they get bored.
Back to top Go down
sevid
sevid

PostSubject: Re: Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011   Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 09:30

Teapot wrote:
i think its hard to be BL, DoC, even Biceps! those days :|
No
Back to top Go down
OviTron
OviTron

PostSubject: Re: Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011   Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 09:40

Teapot wrote:

very corect :!:
Back to top Go down
http://ovi-ih.mybrute.com/team/204064
Teapot

PostSubject: Re: Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011   Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 10:43

It's hard to get past Richter Thumper for the lowlevels that play without self made pupils and higher levels may be continously defeated by other high level brutes.

I'm not sure of why I like to play Mybrute. Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 3 Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011   Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 10:47

Yeah that is exactly why I think those highest brutes may level up as much as they want, but IF they think they are good persons, they should not sign up everyday and let the others have chance too... Because not everybody can reach those levels no matter how much they try... But they dont care... Very sad.
I wouldnt be any proud of winning this way and I would only like to win by beating the other top brutes, as its really b0ring to beat brutes of much lower level. I cant understand how they enjoy this. They want to be praised? they wont providing that their levels are much higher. Praise is more deserved when you beat higher brutes than yours.
And yes a lot of people has left because some people are just trying to keep everyone from advancing, in a very egotist way. I mean the day i get BL i'll surely stop leveling, 100% promise, whats the point in wasting so much more time in rising to ridiculous levels?
Back to top Go down
puppywhirl
puppywhirl

PostSubject: Re: Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011   Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 11:52

Wow that wall of shame pic really upset some, feeling hit perhaps? LOL

The lvl ~300ish owners want the 500+ to stop joining, well I want all the 50+
to stop joining the tournament. Been to Iron fist 4 times now with 2 of my brutes (lvl 22 and 27)
and it's getting pretty annoying to say the least.

And as Nixxxon is saying, why can't you just NOT join a tourney once in a while?
If there was a Numberoftimesbeentofinalcounter then I'd understand but, there isn't.
Back to top Go down
Blisterpack

PostSubject: Re: Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011   Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 13:04

DiPoBruTE has crushed your Brute!

well my little lvl 50 had no chance against this guy
Back to top Go down
steele11
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
steele11

PostSubject: Re: Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011   Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 13:09

15h dio-s4i has crushed your Brute!

lol!

good news for you guys though it means piw is out Laughing

vortex-maria is also in the tour...
Back to top Go down
fulzio
fulzio

PostSubject: Re: Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011   Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 15:18

17th sioc-Rkeuse crushed your brute (schma)

it's the same old story, he's a little bit over my possibilities Razz

EDIT
at 18th Pisso06 is against ....????

Sioc-rkeuse, of course
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011   Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Operation Daily Tournament without Brutal Legends at Thu 19 NOV 2011
Page 3 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next