My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST

Go down 
+28
Rouchien
GOML
Tims
niall0s
FacebreakXXX
Josué
xXSCORPIOXx
ALPHWON
Blakallam17
Rapsus
F.B.I
xXMoriShaXx
-_Robben_-
Nasic
gaxzol
xiao
NixxxoN
Rico
fulzio
AndreiTM
OviTron
Rippraff
Gavy™
sevid
xteenager
Biceuri®
BobTheBear
Sioc
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST   NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Feb 2011, 20:58

andreitm89 wrote:
It's made in paint?
Actually you can do some nice drawings in MSPaint ;-P

Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST   NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Feb 2011, 21:09

omg amazing
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
Josué
Josué

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST   NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Feb 2011, 21:33

cheers its so really amazing.. but step on this. n11 its not good Razz
Back to top Go down
Tims
Tims

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST   NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Feb 2011, 21:53

fulzio wrote:
not to be so much politically correct, IMHO n. 11 is awful; not simply bad, but really awful!
It's my artistical opinion (that's wort nothing, obviusly), but don't have another

Nothing with the guy who realized it, I'm sure he's a nice guy, but his banner not

I agree.... Rolling Eyes
if it wins, I will probably block it with Adblock
Back to top Go down
ALPHWON
ALPHWON

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST   NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Feb 2011, 22:10

BobTheBear wrote:
What you also need to bear in mind is that the winner will indeed be used as the new forum banner.

I didn't say for how long though ...... Very Happy

Great! That way the aforementioned banner could be used for a milisecond Razz
Back to top Go down
Tims
Tims

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST   NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Feb 2011, 22:19

DerMeisterSK8 wrote:
NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST - Page 5 Headcopy

is better than number 11 :S

even this one is better than 11 :

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rapsus

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST   NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Feb 2011, 22:30

Tims wrote:
DerMeisterSK8 wrote:
NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST - Page 5 Headcopy

is better than number 11 :S

even this one is better than 11 :

Spoiler:

Yes, Evil or Very Mad

Bobthebear you will put this banner?
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST   NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Feb 2011, 05:07

i feel better right now after reading that i am not the only one who thought about how bad Nr 11 is cheers

i am not talking about all voters for Nr 11 but where the f*** does all the sudden all of these Members with names i never saw or heared of in the last year come from and they all are somehow astonished and completely charmed by the magical and indescribable beauty of the banner Nr 11 Razz am i drunk or i just dont get it??? drunken

so who ever is voting for it is abviosly a friend of the maker or same clan member or what ever.

so as i said before and i have nothing against him, but i would hate to see it winning because it is simply awful Evil or Very Mad

it is obviosly about the price , so i say let him have it, but let us have a banner which most of us like, because it is good and fits to our forum Wink and by that i mean Nr 13 King

Last edited by Rico on Thu 17 Feb 2011, 05:28; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
GOML
GOML

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST   NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Feb 2011, 05:17

yeah, I was just thinking to myself wtf is it with all the votes for #11...?!?!?!?!? it is DEFINITELY not all that good... does no one on this forum have any sort of aesthetic sense whatsoever...???
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST   NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Feb 2011, 05:59

Entry 11 still getting more new votes.

We all know that this is about cheating and the purpose of posting this entry was objectively out of the scope of the contest (i.e. artistic competition).

Current question imo may be "Do we have to reward this kind of behaviour, and if yes is it fair regarding other participants ?"

I have my own answer but ultimately Bob will decide (if nonetheless any decision has to be taken).
Back to top Go down
Rouchien
Rouchien

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST   NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Feb 2011, 08:28

7 fits my choice of vote Razz
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST   NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Feb 2011, 09:54

Sioc wrote:
Entry 11 still getting more new votes.

We all know that this is about cheating and the purpose of posting this entry was objectively out of the scope of the contest (i.e. artistic competition).

Current question imo may be "Do we have to reward this kind of behaviour, and if yes is it fair regarding other participants ?"

I have my own answer but ultimately Bob will decide (if nonetheless any decision has to be taken).

I kinda know the creator... Hes the leader of my DE clan "Hispanos Never Die". He has pointed out that he can re-do the banner if he wins. Maybe a chance should be given to him.

On another note, i feel bad for those other banner creators who did a pretty good job, and Im glad i didnt finally waste my time doing a banner Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
xXMoriShaXx
xXMoriShaXx

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST   NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Feb 2011, 11:38

BobTheBear wrote:
It was rhe number of votes that appeared in such a short space of time. Over 30 votes about a couple of hours. I didn't even look at who they were for, just the total was enough.

I had a feeling it would happen.

Anyway, new voting thread is now up. This thread is to chat about the entries, the voting, or whatever. The voting thread is for vote posts only .... NOTHING ELSE!!!

Thank you ....

Bob I did not have 30 votes, had 11 votes when they removed the theme and created again;)
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST   NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Feb 2011, 11:53

30 was the total.

It's also pretty clear that yours is getting votes through your friends ..... not because it's the best looking banner.

This ...
flipflip wrote:
shit number 11 but I can do better Cool
.... makes that pretty clear.

If it wins, I will use it as the forum banner, but I'm letting you know now it won't be for very long. Even you would have to admit the artwork on your one is a long way behind most of the others.
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST   NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Feb 2011, 16:20

Bob what about a bit of redesign? He said he can do better, so he can improve it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST   NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Feb 2011, 16:36

Well, no.

If he wanted to put more effort into it, that should have been done BEFORE the competition.

If it wins, like I say, it will get used as the forum banner but I'm not saying for how long! If I then replaced it with a re-designed one we would end up with a banner that no-one voted for ..... which is not what I want.

There are some very nice entries in there that some people obviously made a bit of effort over. Nothing to say I can't cycle them and use several of the popular ones over the course of a few months.

Anyway, it's all speculation at this point. Still plenty voting time left so we'll see where we're at in a couple of weeks time .... :)
Back to top Go down
ellindor
ellindor

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST   NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Feb 2011, 17:54

Only way to stop the cheating is for the Mods to decide or not to give prizes.

I would have entered if there were no prizes. I probably would not have won anyway, but if I had I would have felt that the prize was wasted on me as I'm happy playing my low level brutes manually. :)

For what it's worth, the one I voted for was the one I genuinely liked best. I don't know who created it, but well done. :)
Back to top Go down
Josué
Josué

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST   NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Feb 2011, 18:16

I think not giving prizes will be better. cos now. it's obviously that num 11 has won Razz
I'm friend of num11 picture's creator and I didn't give my vote to him cos the banner should be better than that one I guess :/
But it's decision of mods I think :)

NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST - Page 5 Xomen
Back to top Go down
AndreiTM
AndreiTM

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST   NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Feb 2011, 19:05

17 votes for #11. Shocked

Anyway, if that banner will win , i'll do a plugin for firefox, so i'll change the CSS, and at the last, the banner
Back to top Go down
sevid
sevid

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST   NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Feb 2011, 19:44

look at voters!
they came here before voting (in best case)...
imho dont count their votes!
i m sure they came here only for voting! because their friend/comrad/father/brother asked them.... not fair :|
Back to top Go down
Biceuri®
Biceuri®

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST   NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Feb 2011, 20:46

I think this is just a sad joke, and the only reason i see for someone to do this, is for make fun with this forum, voting on a banner that is awful ( no ofense to the creator ), just because the admin said that the winner banner will be on the forum, and people voting that i never see before, ok they already register here a long time ago, but seriously, this type of actions cannot be impunished, i think BOB and the Moderators, should cancel the prizes, and choose the banner.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Rapsus

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST   NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Feb 2011, 21:00

Biceuri® wrote:
I think this is just a sad joke, and the only reason i see for someone to do this, is for make fun with this forum, voting on a banner that is awful ( no ofense to the creator ), just because the admin said that the winner banner will be on the forum, and people voting that i never see before, ok they already register here a long time ago, but seriously, this type of actions cannot be impunished, i think BOB and the Moderators, should cancel the prizes, and choose the banner.

Cheers

I agree with you, I think the moderators and bobthebear should choose only one.
Back to top Go down
ALPHWON
ALPHWON

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST   NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Feb 2011, 22:24

Sioc wrote:
Do we have to reward this kind of behaviour, and if yes is it fair regarding other participants ?

This is the main question
Imo it obviously is NOT fair towards the others creators who put real effort and skill on their banners

NixxxoN wrote:
He has pointed out that he can re-do the banner if he wins. Maybe a chance should be given to him.

Well, in that case all others should be given a chance Razz

There's a reason why Bob set a deadline for the banners to be posted scratch
Back to top Go down
xXMoriShaXx
xXMoriShaXx

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST   NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Feb 2011, 23:41

to all, especially shadukino, I think I say that my flag wins .. fall too low, saying things like "taking the prize" and stuff to. There are several people who not know, is more in my life ever talk with them voted, others if ..

I enter a contest that had established rules and I think if you are going to change everything when we are in the final instance would not miss the voting sertamen and directly voted Bob, SIOC and other moderators.

I think the people has spoken ..

Postscript: About tastes there is nothing written :!:
Back to top Go down
Blakallam17
Blakallam17

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST   NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Feb 2011, 23:56

with my most sincere words ....
Morish (Naxo) truth your banner makes little effort ..
also all those who voted for you you know .... we who speak Spanish .. know the truth .......

but even so if you win I think they should put your banner and finally you your prize ...

clear to the next, if there is another chance ... I think they should create more order in the choice of the winners ....

................. In other matters ... Nixxon what it says ...
THE TRUTH .... Morish (Naxo) aser something that may not actually leave amazed ..
so do not say such stupid things that do the same .. that it had to do his best before the vote no later

well not only to him and to those who voted for him .. but all those who voted for his friends .. I say to all voters
is clear are your friends .. but that's not the end
was to have something beautiful to header the forum in which all are registered

Back to top Go down
http://tu-bruto.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST   NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next