My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

[RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER

Go down 
+116
jcelite
fns
nuri
majestik45
ArieL MeLanna
max-pigaj
zilbert
Lolz50
blackcorsair
Remo-EVA
bboy_kurei
Pege
Hundekiller800
au hasard
Rider
Tze
cochazo
EdgarVizcor
Naxete BL
scitch
VERMISSO
abat-lm
o0o_David_o0o
medhat
giannisax
PioukMan
dread_dog
Antiwatt95
noreciau
Rapsus
Josué
eric.spheric
Ken_Brutal
Jimo
Lp007
SaNtIaGoMaNda15
wero nota lokka
zdanyel
Nemernic
ko-8bw07
Rotus
NitroGold
The Dice Man
pfosten69
Rodkarol
Meskis
I Am Vengence
C0D3
Kiraito
Mga
Xbeam
alexismessimar
Cabral
Javiryu
OviTron
mortal
Freez
COYABA
Ram
MazeDude
nanardcrapo
con.tuvieja
y2k.Alpha
lord.neox
fulzio
Rippraff
DraCusiLLa
ikari
adrien49450
effgd
RockyUltimate
ckl
edu1988
jony2596
CrasZerP
apeun
markous
theapnex94
gicplom
mikashi122
mafia-971
crzs
I Fail At MyBrute
Vic-Tim
La Frite
PreGod
Miguel486
steele11
Picard
Biceuri®
Logical_Alex
manisitonnn-m3n
gaxzol
SkolgeaRLeyend
Axe
kakashi789
iNuke
thomasversus
Sha-Zz
JeqSk8
spagg68
samsung.tw
Eszkynet-GFX
seak
Blakallam17
streknwg
corp0
flipflip
CmIsUa
Rico
Subman(R)
rettungssocke
ecolorenzo
ALPHWON
niall0s
Sioc
120 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
rettungssocke
rettungssocke

[RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER   [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jan 2012, 20:47

spagg68 wrote:

Hi Nick,

shit happen, say thank you to your brother!
without backup, no way to get the data back Sad

Hey, thanks for the answer, I thought it would be impossible...
But don't worry, I "said" thank you to my brother Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER   [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jan 2012, 21:28

Just providing a new beta 1.2.6: http://ifile.it/3ny4vs1/PupilCommander-beta-1.2.6.zip (older beta versions were removed)

Changes of this beta 1.2.6 versus 1.2.5 are:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ckl
ckl

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER   [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jan 2012, 15:54

great, as usual :)
thx
Back to top Go down
medhat

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER   [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jan 2012, 20:05

hi everyone i am new here and it seems that i have some issues with ip resetter
it dosent change my ip
i am from tunisia and we have dynamic ip
i play on the fr server
any idea ?
Back to top Go down
manisitonnn-m3n
manisitonnn-m3n

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER   [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jan 2012, 20:46

new version beta error :

[RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER - Page 29 Errorka

Back to top Go down
gaxzol

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER   [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jan 2012, 20:53

Please backup your data before using Beta version. I have friends who lost his data.

Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER   [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jan 2012, 21:38

@manisitonnn-m3n: strong name assembly signing would be an overkill in terms of security for PC (and would moreover require quite a lot of efforts due to the DLLs). Strong name signing is (may be) used in order to ensure that no malicious code is modifying the application or the DLLs, i.e. it is a protection against assembly spoofing which may be most appropriate for widespread applications that do interact quite a lot with the web. I'm sorry about that, but I most likely won't do assembly strong signing for PC.
However this error is likely to be related to your Antivirus and if you play around with your antivirus settings you should (hopefully) get rid of that error.

@gaxzol: this beta could be a final version. Regarding database structure I see no reason why it should corrupt anything more than previous versions. One new configuration field is added to the database (in order to make force exit of fights optional) as it was the case from versions 1.0.3 to 1.1.0, 1.1.1 to 1.1.2, 1.1.3 to 1.1.4, 1.1.4 to 1.1.5 and 1.1.5 to 1.2.0. It it not more dangerous for the database than using 1.2.5.
But in any way you are right it is always safe to make frequent backups of your database ;-)
Back to top Go down
manisitonnn-m3n
manisitonnn-m3n

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER   [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jan 2012, 02:26

Sioc wrote:
@manisitonnn-m3n: strong name assembly signing would be an overkill in terms of security for PC (and would moreover require quite a lot of efforts due to the DLLs). Strong name signing is (may be) used in order to ensure that no malicious code is modifying the application or the DLLs, i.e. it is a protection against assembly spoofing which may be most appropriate for widespread applications that do interact quite a lot with the web. I'm sorry about that, but I most likely won't do assembly strong signing for PC.
However this error is likely to be related to your Antivirus and if you play around with your antivirus settings you should (hopefully) get rid of that error.

@gaxzol: this beta could be a final version. Regarding database structure I see no reason why it should corrupt anything more than previous versions. One new configuration field is added to the database (in order to make force exit of fights optional) as it was the case from versions 1.0.3 to 1.1.0, 1.1.1 to 1.1.2, 1.1.3 to 1.1.4, 1.1.4 to 1.1.5 and 1.1.5 to 1.2.0. It it not more dangerous for the database than using 1.2.5.
But in any way you are right it is always safe to make frequent backups of your database ;-)

thanks , well I'll see but it is rare, and nothing changes in version 1.2.5 not feel the same .. one who cuts me off just the PC after a certain time :/
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER   [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jan 2012, 09:11

Honigbiene wrote:
is it possible to delete pupils with a wrong/unknown Password automatically with PC?

spagg68 wrote:
I have ask for this feature in the past together with the cleanup of the deleted brutes!
If I remember correctly, Sioc would not bring this feature because the probability to delete good brutes is too high!
Indeed, this will not be a future feature of Pupil Commander for the reason mentioned above.

However, as a quick workaround you can use this small Excel tool in order to quickly create the corresponding DELETE requests from Pupil Commander's output log: http://ifile.it/hqxbs2v/MyBrute-CreateDeleteSQLRequests.zip

Spoiler:

Just copy-paste Pupil Commander's output log, click on the button and run the requests in SQLite Administrator.
Back to top Go down
o0o_David_o0o

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER   [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jan 2012, 11:44

Hello!

I don't know why.. but my pupils in servers ES;DE;FR are training... except the pupils in server COM. I need help, thanks a lot.
Back to top Go down
iNuke

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER   [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jan 2012, 16:00

o0o_David_o0o wrote:
Hello!

I don't know why.. but my pupils in servers ES;DE;FR are training... except the pupils in server COM. I need help, thanks a lot.

In the fight's option, you must "cocher" the case COM.

Sorry for my english, i'm french !
Back to top Go down
o0o_David_o0o

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER   [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jan 2012, 17:21

iNuke wrote:
o0o_David_o0o wrote:
Hello!

In the fight's option, you must "cocher" the case COM.

Sorry for my english, i'm french !

Thanks, but I've selected the COM option. And the opponent list is correct too.
Back to top Go down
o0o_David_o0o

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER   [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jan 2012, 21:21

Ok.. I know what happens...

I can train pupils of server COM..the problem is the name of my brutes.. maybe because of this simbol inside (-). I tried with anothers brutes and trained them...

Is possible to fix it?

My masters are:

http://ahhh-toa.mybrute.com/cellule
http://o-yak-o.mybrute.com/cellule

Thanks by advance!
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER   [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jan 2012, 21:39

This shouldn't be an issue at all.
If you're using the beta version 1.2.6 then the master names are automatically updated upon running fights. You can check using the database manager that the names that were stored by Pupil Commander are indeed correct and do correspond to the URL name of the brute. I'd suggest to use the beta instead of 1.2.5.
I can think of a few points that could cause your issues with pupils not trained on COM: you don't have corresponding opponents, you've already run their fights less than x hours ago and the option to skip fights is enabled (x is defined in the fights configuration page), you've either paused or stopped fights then restarted fights without restarting Pupil Commander (have seen some weird things if fights are stopped/paused then restarted). Otherwise you need to post your Pupil Commander full log so that we can diagnose the issue.

Here is the latest version 1.2.6 beta 5: http://ifile.it/j0k6fpx/PupilCommander1.2.6-beta5.zip (link for older betas was removed)
Features vs 1.2.5 are:
Spoiler:

PS: There are a few issues with the host atm. Beter not close PC. If it was already closed, a few attempts to load PC should however do it.
Back to top Go down
o0o_David_o0o

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER   [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jan 2012, 21:54

Thanks sioc.. my pupils in COM are in level 1... I've trained all my pupils at the same time (servers COM;ES; DE;FR), and only this 2 brutes not trained (but is not an opponents problem I guess) . I'm using the version 1.2.5, i'll try with the latest version.

Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
manisitonnn-m3n
manisitonnn-m3n

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER   [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jan 2012, 11:36

several problems, expect a full 1.2.6 version, many betas versions , i not like , not work correctily for me :/
I think Sioc is working on that.

Back to top Go down
abat-lm

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER   [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jan 2012, 14:31

the host web site is down down down down.............................................................................................
Sad
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER   [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jan 2012, 14:35

abat-lm wrote:
the host web site is down down down down.............................................................................................
Sad
It is not: pupilcommander.somee.com works
If you have an issue at PC startup, post here the full screenshot of the error message.
Back to top Go down
abat-lm

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER   [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jan 2012, 19:03

[RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER - Page 29 123_bm11

can u see?
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER   [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jan 2012, 20:08

Sorry, won't be able to help. Critical information is in Chinese.
We've seen in the past that in some cases there may be issues if you're using a Chinese IP (for example a Chinese proxy) and there's nothing that can be done.
Back to top Go down
abat-lm

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER   [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 06:28

Sioc wrote:
Sorry, won't be able to help. Critical information is in Chinese.
We've seen in the past that in some cases there may be issues if you're using a Chinese IP (for example a Chinese proxy) and there's nothing that can be done.

that's ok . i also can use win+BC. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER   [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jan 2012, 18:22

Here is version 1.2.6 beta 6: http://ifile.it/j5yxco1/PupilCommander-1.2.6-Beta-6.zip (previous beta version was removed)
Only changes versus beta 5 is a general startup stability improvement (if it crashes at startup, try this one).
Beta testing feedbacks are welcome.
Back to top Go down
mortal
mortal

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER   [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012, 01:47

hi sioc
I have a problem
with PC

the number of pupils to be train is limited?
before 50,000 pupils on my PC

everything was alright create and train

now I have over 50,000

and PC it's freezing when I create and train Sad
Once PC it's frozen

I can't do nothing else
just unplug my computer and restart it lol!

I open Pc again and I get this

[RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER - Page 29 Bug2j
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER   [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012, 06:05

No limitation. I currently have 250k and can train and create.
About freeze issue, look for hints that were given quite a few posts above.
Sometimes as well using the "Stop" button then restarting training/creation could lead to some issues. "Stop" button is a bit harsh and kills threads without waiting for their completion (should be improved in next beta releases). Better is to reopen PC if you used the "Stop" button then only train/create.
Back to top Go down
mortal
mortal

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER   [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012, 06:15

Thanks

I will try that Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER   [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER
Page 29 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 38  Next