My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days

Go down 
+24
thefruits
Logical_Alex
Biefaller
PreGod
LadyGirl
markous
GOML
manisitonnn-m3n
pfosten69
gaxzol
BrutusAdiction
rettungssocke
Tze
ElfenPower
The Dice Man
spagg68
mortal
streknwg
fulzio
I Fail At MyBrute
Eszkynet-GFX
Sioc
Pege
edu1988
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
GOML
GOML

OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2012, 11:44

thanks, yes both the piw & sioc brutes which received BLs are mine. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ElfenPower
ElfenPower

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2012, 12:55

@ "PEGE" @CLAN "Brutes_NeVeR_DIE"...:

Huh? Could it be possible to have ONE SATURDAY NON-BL-DAY without anyone of your members getting registered with BLs ?? scratch

Thank You.... Zen

Last edited by ElfenPower on Sun 01 Apr 2012, 14:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GOML
GOML

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2012, 13:13

sorry, but I have no control over what other people do, whether they are in the clan or not. other than one slip in the last few months registering NTV on a Saturday (I had been out from work a month and lost track of what day it was, thought I was registering for a Friday tourney) I've made a point of not registering any of my BLs on either Saturday or Monday. Wink
Back to top Go down
GOML
GOML

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2012, 13:14

and BND is Pege's clan.
Back to top Go down
ElfenPower
ElfenPower

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2012, 13:55

cheers I didn ´t mean You....
I meant Pege as the Leader he could tell ALL of his members what´s going on at Saturday....
Back to top Go down
edu1988
edu1988

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 12:51

It´s just a day, saturday is the NON-BL tournament please, remember!!

Thank you very much Wink
Back to top Go down
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 13:43

Well... a level 434 brute is just about to knock me out of today's max 400 tourney Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
fulzio
fulzio

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 16:32

The Dice Man wrote:
Well... a level 434 brute is just about to knock me out of today's max 400 tourney Evil or Very Mad

bow I'm really sorry. I did a mistake
Back to top Go down
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Apr 2012, 07:19

kgw and LordNasic42 also spoiled it.

kgw is level 600!
Back to top Go down
ElfenPower
ElfenPower

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 09:02

Hi, Mates... Wink

Just a REMINDER for tomorrow´s "NON-BL-DAY"...!! Very Happy

Zen I hope there will be less BLs reg.ed this time... Zen

HAVE some GOOD FIGHTS and wish a GOOD LUCK for all of you...!!
Back to top Go down
pfosten69
pfosten69

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 14:39

Thx very much to http://kgwazldq.mybrute.com/cellule of the Clan Brutes never Die Dead Horse
who registered on a non-BL day.

For that your Clan-Leader is Tournament-Moderator here... Something ain\'t rig
Bad loosers - renvenge for your Rank 2 ? Rolling
Back to top Go down
edu1988
edu1988

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 14:55

Pege... can you help us with the http://kgwazldq.mybrute.com/cellule owner?? remember him the NON-BL day on saturday Wink

Thank you
Back to top Go down
ElfenPower
ElfenPower

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 16:14

OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 5 3298291317 YES...: THANK YOU... http://kgwazldq.mybrute.com/cellule
.....for having same experience the second time with the same brute of your Clan... OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 5 52516150 OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 5 52516150 OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 5 52516150

Quote: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 5 3262241935 (from Pithon-royal (Norbert / BND):
"They do not have any "Clan-Spirit" No

Last edited by ElfenPower on Mon 09 Apr 2012, 13:49; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
fulzio
fulzio

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 18:02

Pege can't do much for Kgwaldz, the owner is lord Nasic, owner of Lord Nasic42, he doesn't log in the forum nor in the clan forum from months or years, so it's impossible to have "clan spirit" with him
Back to top Go down
edu1988
edu1988

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 18:46

fulzio wrote:
Pege can't do much for Kgwaldz, the owner is lord Nasic, owner of Lord Nasic42, he doesn't log in the forum nor in the clan forum from months or years, so it's impossible to have "clan spirit" with him

Maybe can help an email Wink
Back to top Go down
edu1988
edu1988

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 18:48

Congratulation to the http://gjgkgu.mybrute.com/cellule owner!! cheers new BL Bl today.

It´s an ozoqtivtnoob´s clon Razz
Back to top Go down
ElfenPower
ElfenPower

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 19:03

cheers The One That Got Away...!!

Congratulations to http://gjgkgu.mybrute.com/cellule
Back to top Go down
markous
markous

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 19:19

Yeaaaa , http://gjgkgu.mybrute.com/cellule is my brute and i am really happy tonight Pom Pom Smiley thx a millon for all the people that organise these none BL days , even if there are some mistakes , it is still a great idea , my brute wouldn't have been BL , without them Beers
Back to top Go down
pfosten69
pfosten69

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 20:18

Big congratz - Markous cheers

@fulzio: Even a member is not online yet, he is online enough to register his brute on a wrong day...
Back to top Go down
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2012, 10:24

ElfenPower wrote:
OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 5 3298291317 YES...: THANK YOU... http://kgwazldq.mybrute.com/cellule & http://lord-nasic42.mybrute.com/cellule
.....for having same experience the second time with the same brute of your Clan... OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 5 52516150 OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 5 52516150 OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 5 52516150

Quote: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 5 3262241935 (from Pithon-royal (Norbert / BND):
"They do not have any "Clan-Spirit" No

The owner of http://kgwazldq.mybrute.com/cellule & http://lord-nasic42.mybrute.com/cellule is creating the problem, not BND. Making it sound like it is all Pege's fault and that Pege can somehow fix it is not helpful to anyone.
Back to top Go down
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2012, 10:46

BTW, Pege started a thread in BND last month asking about who the owner of Kgw was... we think it is Nasic.

I've just looked and Nasic logged on to this site about 12 hours ago. I will PM him and ask him to respect the NON-BL days from now on.
Back to top Go down
GOML
GOML

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2012, 12:28

congrats markous on your BL in yesterday's tourney. Cool
Back to top Go down
LadyGirl

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2012, 13:33

GOML : I have not answer my MP
Back to top Go down
GOML
GOML

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2012, 19:38

thinking....

AND my NTVLSTRMM is today's "Big Guns" tourney winner, which I do believe is her first as I rarely enter her on Sunday.

Pom Pom Smiley Bounce ThumbsUp Beers cheers
Back to top Go down
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 13:50

kgw took out my Fynca at 12h today so I guess Nasic42 is also in today and will ruin things Rolling Eyes

Nasic hasn't logged in to read my PM as yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next