My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days

Go down 
+24
thefruits
Logical_Alex
Biefaller
PreGod
LadyGirl
markous
GOML
manisitonnn-m3n
pfosten69
gaxzol
BrutusAdiction
rettungssocke
Tze
ElfenPower
The Dice Man
spagg68
mortal
streknwg
fulzio
I Fail At MyBrute
Eszkynet-GFX
Sioc
Pege
edu1988
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
ElfenPower
ElfenPower

OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 00:14

I gave several messages (2 times before and 1 x after the today´s tournament) into the "BND"-Forum to look carefully for the new Schedule...

Also the new Owner of my Clan´s "Sad-KIWI" has been informed to look to the new Rules....!!

Even ME could have reached 2 new BLs today if there hadn´t been those "BIG GUNS"....

SO: it´s just a beginning...and I strongly hope that there´s interest in EVERY higher Clans to avoid registering of BLs to the new Dates (Saturday)....

@ "Mani" --> thanks to "Norbert"´s Clan ....!! There was NO BL registered today...!!
Back to top Go down
edu1988
edu1988

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 04:00

ElfenPower wrote:

@ "Mani" --> thanks to "Norbert"´s Clan ....!! There was NO BL registered today...!!

I´m in the Norberto´s Clan too lol! I made sure to remind him and he very graciously agreed, it seemed a good initiative ThumbsUp

Thank you Norberto...

Pege, thank you for NO have been registered your others BIG BL King
Back to top Go down
Pege
Tournies Mod
Tournies Mod
Pege

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 11:57

But today I reg my Give.Me.Pege for limited BL!

Grrrr.

Reg my under 400 brutes and then I want to do the daily fights and my bad habit Very Happy reg´ed my Givi,

Sorry for that!
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute.com/team/179267
I Fail At MyBrute
I Fail At MyBrute

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 14:18

I thought we were aware of Eva force.

The COM Non-BL day CANNOT be every Saturday. If we were to run it once a week, it would need to be Saturday one week and Sunday the next. (Whichever day Eva is NOT registered)
Back to top Go down
spagg68
spagg68

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 14:55

i mean if only eva-force is registered on the non Bl days every second week we have 1 new BL this day Very Happy If the non BL days are not fixed days i fear a lot more BL's registered wrong Sad
Back to top Go down
edu1988
edu1988

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 22:30

Thank you to all for your comments... cheers just i want to say you: "The human being is a creature of habit" we need to be persistent in this, I know it will take time and goodwill of the owners of BL but there will come a time when it is fully respected even sympathetic person whom register to EVA FORCE in the NON-BL days lol!
Back to top Go down
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jan 2012, 03:17

spagg68 wrote:
eva-force and thfpn are also registered in the tournament Sad

Hmmm... Looks like I registered thfpn one day when I shouldn't have Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
edu1988
edu1988

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2012, 12:52

REMINDER!!!

To All Brutal OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 2 2391003490Legends in MyBrute.com

Please make sure that your Auto-registration in MyBruteManager is deactivated!!! because tomorrow will be "the registration day" for saturday`s tournament in the NON-BL tournament. Thank you!! cheers
Back to top Go down
ElfenPower
ElfenPower

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2012, 17:33

So...: Let´s hope to have a good "NON-BL-DAY" without registerded BLs ThumbsUp

TOMORROW is --> 2nd Try...!! Sunny Smile

GOOD LUCK to All of you...!! Zen Zen

ElfenPower Lady brute
Back to top Go down
Pege
Tournies Mod
Tournies Mod
Pege

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2012, 18:48

CALL ME STUPID BOY!!!!

SORRY!!!!

I registered Gova!!!!!

My fault!!!!!! Forgot the new rule!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mortal
mortal

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2012, 22:44

http://ntvlstrmm.mybrute.com/cellule

Brute successfully registered --'

http://kgwazldq.mybrute.com/cellule

Brute successfully registered

saturday is the only day for non bls --'

and is the day you have to go to the tournaments Evil or Very Mad

the highest clan should make the example to follow Hum

Back to top Go down
ElfenPower
ElfenPower

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2012, 22:52

SHIT.... Violin

This was the deathly strike for t h i s week-end....!! No campers
Back to top Go down
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jan 2012, 07:05

edu1988 wrote:

EVERY SATURDAY is the NON-BL tournament

EVERY SUNDAY is the Big Guns Tournament with all high lvls BL!! OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 2 2391003490

EVERY MONDAY is the limited BL tournament (highest lvl allowed is 400)

Assuming this is all going to work eventually, could we sometimes have the Monday set at a "random" level? Something between 300-400 would be good and would give the low 300 brutes something to aim for occasionally Wink
Back to top Go down
Pege
Tournies Mod
Tournies Mod
Pege

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jan 2012, 09:51

I think it would be better to have the non - bl day at weekdays.

At the weekend (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) some guys have more time to play myBrute. Some from the reg brutes from BND was a couple of day´s inactive and I think they don´t know the new Days without the NON BL´s

For me:

At friday evenings I can find some minutes to sit at my laptop and play some games. So also Mybrute. And yesterday I reg Gova, because I forgot the No-BL rule.

At weekdays I haven´t time to play with my brute. So it would be better to have the Non-limited BL days at Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday!!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jan 2012, 20:01

Okay, registered my two ones for tomorrow's big guns tournament.
I hope they won't be slaughtered by Biceuri who registered as well Dead Horse drunken
Back to top Go down
edu1988
edu1988

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 00:54

Pege wrote:
CALL ME STUPID BOY!!!!

SORRY!!!!

I registered Gova!!!!!

My fault!!!!!! Forgot the new rule!!!!!!

Is ok Pege, don`t worry, next saturday we will waiting for your "NON register" Razz but thank you for your goodwill Wink we will hope next saturday we have a really NON BL tournament Wink

Greetings cheers
Back to top Go down
edu1988
edu1988

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 01:03

Pege wrote:
I think it would be better to have the non - bl day at weekdays.

At the weekend (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) some guys have more time to play myBrute. Some from the reg brutes from BND was a couple of day´s inactive and I think they don´t know the new Days without the NON BL´s

For me:

At friday evenings I can find some minutes to sit at my laptop and play some games. So also Mybrute. And yesterday I reg Gova, because I forgot the No-BL rule.

At weekdays I haven´t time to play with my brute. So it would be better to have the Non-limited BL days at Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday!!?!?!?!

Perhaps that works, but, anyway, today was a great NON BL. Less BL registred than last weekend Razz... We are creatures of habit Razz we need to be persistent in this. I have fear that a change made to lose all the habit that we are beginning to have. Especially brutal legends owners Razz
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 09:58

Surprisingly only 6 brutes above level 400 registered for today's big guns tournament...
    OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 2 Aaa_ti11
Back to top Go down
rettungssocke
rettungssocke

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 16:57

Nevertheless, nice to see your brutes again in tournament Sioc Wink
Back to top Go down
edu1988
edu1988

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2012, 16:22

REMINDER AGAIN!!!

To All Brutal OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 2 2391003490Legends in MyBrute.com

Please make sure that your Auto-registration in MyBruteManager is deactivated!!! because tomorrow will be "the registration day" for saturday`s tournament in the NON-BL tournament. Thank you for your goodwill in this issue!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Pege
Tournies Mod
Tournies Mod
Pege

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Feb 2012, 08:42

So, TODAY NO REG from MY BRUTES Very Happy

REMIND, REMIND, REMIND

PEGE, PEGE, PEGE

No reg for Brutes

REMIND REMIND REMIND

SO, hope that will help today Very Happy
Back to top Go down
edu1988
edu1988

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Feb 2012, 13:10

Pege wrote:
So, TODAY NO REG from MY BRUTES Very Happy

REMIND, REMIND, REMIND

PEGE, PEGE, PEGE

No reg for Brutes

REMIND REMIND REMIND

SO, hope that will help today Very Happy

Thank you! BIG thank you Pege!! you are a goodwill´s person in this game Razz i hope my punishergreen11 reach BL today King
Back to top Go down
Pege
Tournies Mod
Tournies Mod
Pege

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Feb 2012, 19:35

Congratz to ME Very Happy

Both finalists are my brutes Very Happy

Next Mondy I will have a BREAK!

GOOD LUCK my little NUCLZ!
Back to top Go down
edu1988
edu1988

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Feb 2012, 09:35

ANOTHER REMINDER!!!

Please make sure that your Auto-registration in MyBruteManager is deactivated!!! because tomorrow will be "the registration day" for saturday`s tournament in the NON-BL tournament. Thank you for your goodwill in this issue!! cheers
Back to top Go down
edu1988
edu1988

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Feb 2012, 20:38

http://xoeentlg.mybrute.com/cellule

http://telebite.mybrute.com/cellule

Congratulation to both owner!! NEW BLS Bl on COM!! Bounce

And a BIG thank you to all owner of BL on COM for not registrering your Bl for today!! you are of good will thank you so much!! Bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next