New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 13 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)

Go down 
+45
CaptainNintendo
Yaboirobby
xGREEDx
guncan
bamb@m
silverx123
hubabuba
MaximilianKohler
jose13
Neutrino
Deathwok
Stsin
baarker182
atnix
XxerykxX
kingg Daddy
zolcalibur23
Satellite31
Alexisonline
svea_
bloodyBlizzard
Kisuke
Yarken
neo_geo74
hayden84
Crator
ojune
1ceBabe
Rygl
FREDDY
Lone Wolf
steakdaddy
jutescycle
shark9r
kaixxpzs
cOpLT
Anylopectina12
mantis33
Charlie Jones
dicklips7
TR359
lostrophet
Ossionic
BobTheBear
heroinmonkey
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Neutrino
Neutrino

New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 10:18

I tried looking for the torrent yesterday, it said it was no longer available. I found a rapidshare version of 9.2 though, but the crack in it didn't work for me, it doesn't load after licence update check. Also i've been using the empo1102 auto fight bot atm. Was wondering if this qtp one will be faster?

Also is there any more links for the 9.0 version?
Back to top Go down
atnix
atnix

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 12:32

this is the faster trainer as far as i know.
look for Tfr3ak version that is 446mb.
Back to top Go down
Neutrino
Neutrino

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 13:24

Yay found a link, pretty decent speed as well for only 3 seeders
Back to top Go down
atnix
atnix

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 13:57

glad it helped! torrents rocks!
Back to top Go down
jose13

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Aug 2009, 23:02

Back to top Go down
MaximilianKohler

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Aug 2009, 09:16

I haven't tried anything yet but I just installed QTP and looked in the script and it looks like you have it set up for each pupil to go against 3 opponents each day(each time you run the script), but you can't fight the same 3 brutes every day, you need at least 6 opponents on each level.

Is that in there somewhere? Or will I have to make edits?
Back to top Go down
Neutrino
Neutrino

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Aug 2009, 11:43

You can fight back the same brutes, but if u do it at the last hour before maintainance, u can't fight back the same brutes.

If u plan on doing that, bob had added a feature to alternate brutes. I haven't used this feature though, but its explained in this thread. Just read some of the earlier pages, its there somewhere.

Whoops big typos ^^

Last edited by Neutrino on Mon 10 Aug 2009, 00:17; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Aug 2009, 15:36

Yup.

Alts are also explained in the READ ME that comes with the script.

But, in short, if you run it once a day, at the same time every day, you only need 3 opponents per level.

It's all down to the brute "day" ... which is NOT in sync with TM.

TM runs at 03:00 GMT for approx 1-2 hours.

The brute "day" runs from 23:00 GMT to 23:00 GMT. If you fight an opponent at 01:00, you can't fight the same one after TM because you would be trying to fight the same opponent twice within one brute "day".

I'm sure I've explained this about 10 times in this thread now .... AND ..... in the READ ME!

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Crator

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Aug 2009, 15:41

You should explain it like... Brute day is using the Central European Time, aka CET or the French day, considering MotionTwin is french that's logical... and the TM being later is also logical, because people living in CET are sleeping, and at 0:00 people can still do their fights
Back to top Go down
hubabuba

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Aug 2009, 21:10

l;
l
l;
op]
ouoipyiuip
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Aug 2009, 21:30

cratiira wrote:
You should explain it like... Brute day is using the Central European Time

I could .... exept I always lose track of where GMT/CET are because of daylight savings and our clocks jumping forwards for summer and back for winter .... so I can never remember what the difference is! Suspect

So I just take the lazy option and post in what I know .... which is GMT. Very Happy

I did all the work writing the script .... other people can work out the times for themselves .... Razz

cheers
Back to top Go down
MaximilianKohler

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Aug 2009, 22:52

Well there are 21 pages here to read :|

I read it in the read me too. Can someone just explain it in simple terms like if I fight my brutes at 3pm I have to wait until 2pm the next day to fight the same 3 brutes again? I think that's what you're saying...

and I can't fight them an hour before maintenance?
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Aug 2009, 23:22

Nope.

(all times here assume GMT)

If you fight them at 3pm, those fights get "forgotten" about at 11pm.

But you don't have any new fights available yet.

TM is then at 3am. After that, you have 3 new fights available.

If you do those fights at 9am, you can do them against the same opponents, as yesterdays ones have been forgotten.

But.

If you do your fights at 1am ... then TM is at 3am. After TM, you have 3new fights available. But, if you try and fight the same opponents, they fights won't count as their last 3 fights have not yet been forgotten. If you then wait until AFTER 11pm that day, you can fith the same opponents again.

See what I mean?

Personally, I just try and do all my pupils fights BEFORE 11pm every day.

The script has a timer. You can just start it when you go to bed and set it to kick in at 3:30am. If TM is still running, it will just keep trying until TM is finished, then it will start your fights.

:)
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Aug 2009, 23:23

hubabuba wrote:
l;
l
l;
op]
ouoipyiuip

Yeah.

I know what you mean ... my thoughts exactly.

:cyclops:
Back to top Go down
MaximilianKohler

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Aug 2009, 02:34

Quote :
Populate the first two columns on the spreadsheet as:

Column A - The actual name of the brute - eg "A Mental

Brute"
Column B - The name of the brute as it appeasr in the URL

- eg "a-mental-brute"

IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT THESE ARE 100% ACCURATE!!!
IF THEY'RE NOT, IT WON'T WORK!!!

Some characters will have to be excluded.
It doesn't like characters with wierd things like "@",

"/", "?", "+", etc
... in their names. They will cause it to hang.
Is it necessary for the program to work to list the actual name of the brute in column A or is that just for us? So any brute with characters like "@", "/", "?", "+", etc will not be able to be included in the program? Or we just have to not include those symbols in column A?
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Aug 2009, 09:26

Just try them.

Some special characters will throw it, some won't - I know "-" is OK ... that one gets used a lot. It works best with ones where the name is all letters and numbers.

And it needs the actual name and the URL name correctly in order to work. If you have them wrong, or it doesn't like the characters, it will either hang or crash ....
Back to top Go down
MaximilianKohler

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Aug 2009, 07:12

keeps crashing with ie8

The test run cannot continue doe to an unrecoverable error.
General run error.
Line (172): "Browser("application version:=internet explorer.*").Navigate "http://mybrute.com/"".

I'll try uninstalling ie8 =/
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Aug 2009, 07:48

It won't work with IE8.

V9.0 likes that even less than Vista .... and it doesn't like Vista very much .... Razz
Back to top Go down
MaximilianKohler

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Aug 2009, 09:28

thanks a lot! awesome program man :)

here you go http://pupilfrommax48.mybrute.com/cellule

do you want a password on it?

errr.. the software license on QTP keeps counting down from 14 everyday... it's at 12 days left now. Is that normal or did I not install it right?
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Aug 2009, 10:03

You need to run the "crack.exe". Then put the file it produces - "l-mq82.exe" (or something like that ... at work so I can't check) into the "BIN" folder inside your QTP install .... and run it. It's the "l-mq82.exe" fiel that actually applies the crack.
Back to top Go down
MaximilianKohler

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Aug 2009, 10:31

ahh it doesn't say in the crack's readme to run l-mq82.exe once you copy it over... just said to extract and copy so I just copied it to the bin folder without running it x_x

thx again ^_^

also if you ever edit/update your readme I found that "- ! &" work but ") ( *" don't.
Back to top Go down
silverx123
silverx123

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2009, 05:03

got error in
Line (267): "mn = Browser("name:=" & brt & " My Brute").Page("title:=" & brt & " My Brute").Link("y:=" & ly).GetROProperty("text")".

what is that mean ?

Thank You..
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2009, 06:49

Bob, I got everything installed and rolled back my browser to IE7. did the edits to the script, and started it. however, when it got to the fight screen, it said it couldn't see the image of the fight button, even though it was present on the screen. I could see half the button, which is enough to click it myself, but the program didn't see it for some reason. And, since I'm using IE7 on windows XP, I don't have the option to change the page size to 75% like others can (vista + IE7?). I tried changing the resolution of my screen, but going above 1280 x 800 had no effect on the window size, and of course lowering the resolution just made it even harder to get at the fight button. However, I was able to make it work in the end:

For others in my position, running XP and IE7, run a high resolution like 1280 x 800, and you may also have to set your browser to "fullsize" (hit F11) before closing it. That way, when the script runs and opens the browser, it will see the entire button, not just half, and you'll be able to finish properly!

As thanks, you'll get some pupils from me soon, Bob, but first I'm gonna work on creating my pupil list. By the way, I have a static IP like you, and I use MAC software, but I am able to get many more pupils per day by resetting the power to my modem after it locks up on the third reset. Have you tried resetting it instead of just waiting several hours for it to fix itself?
Back to top Go down
silverx123
silverx123

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2009, 07:11

silverx123 wrote:
got error in
Line (267): "mn = Browser("name:=" & brt & " My Brute").Page("title:=" & brt & " My Brute").Link("y:=" & ly).GetROProperty("text")".

what is that mean ?

Thank You..

update : Now all running OK - after upgrade Ie6 - Ie7.
thank you. it running smooth.... greate.... cheers

will pupil went go home... 🐰
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2009, 07:39

bamb@m wrote:
Bob, I got everything installed and rolled back my browser to IE7. did the edits to the script, and started it. however, when it got to the fight screen, it said it couldn't see the image of the fight button, even though it was present on the screen. I could see half the button, which is enough to click it myself, but the program didn't see it for some reason.

I suspect thats becuase it's trying to click on the bottom corner of the button ..... which will be off-screen if the button is only half visible.

Glad you seem to have got it working OK though. :)

Oh .... and no need to bother with the thank you pupils. I run a dynamic IP and the French bot now so I hardly use my own script any more! I do still run it every day but just to auto-fight my lower level guys .... not for levelling up hundreds of pupils like I used to.

Happy to continue to provide support for non-French bot users who are running it though. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next