My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

[RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)

Go down 
+163
ente09
Nasic
hbomb2003
animalmichael
Biceuri®
kidex
Cowdude179
GOML
rocketwow
Subman(R)
d4mn3d
NippleLuvs
rima-mano
maciejowski
r1sTeN
RMRS
CypriaN
ferryfey
niall0s
Joe Koch
takeshigoda
Stjanypwnitsch
taitoune
davidloko210
bamb@m
mataaluat4
tia-gf
f4sty
Deathwok
karakazu
underestimated09
urdadd
nga-24
planlos_kroco
M4yh3m
xRuinMyDay
dfhdfgh2324-Micha
Eumigen
mybrutegame
JackieRipper
wooloomooloo
bigman97
randomdude7
alex0113
Nicktee
PreGod
Nickitee
CaptainNintendo
cream wtf
Besor
Crazygabor
ztrut
DraWinKicK
Rippraff
NewBoy
unyano
blitzdmon
mpadosouza
kenichiro
mirkocare
invertioN
Rhenox
king phee
moyjoy123
Hazihell
flammatron1996
Qontrol
HongKongFui
rofllandspy
Aboose
ALPHWON
LavyRau
soldierg
10b
rocky517
Reminisce
XanthogenX
Neutrino
windu
Doft
alex_abc
omnislash33
mybrutefan
silverx123
tackebong
williansk
sMooK
PlazmaGun
xtmuck
Negative Zephyr
vollaufdienuesse
CooLa
caylith
eisdiele
A Dip O Sitas
OmgWhatABrute
redneck-giant99
Ultra SSJ Vegeta
lordfriday2
zyxwvut
suxess
ZenonMasturbator
KRASH
sowdarkman
browser22
alizera
amd_h4x0r
mystorage
Jammal
i10zizou10
jose13
Nathan Mercy
ESCGoat
Gavy™
curentatu
Luminous
arnassa
Stsin
Death Str1ke
1of2neper7
pokechekoo
Brokensoul
erine
Maccaz
xinoa
Aylove
baarker182
Feno
bZh000
rmxxmr
pogremo
Kisuke
77min
mansi
FreepFroop
RudYy
Evil Wildan
godenel
jutescycle
Spider
harpyieklein
StileQ34
Bildslash
Pege
Rygl
Crator
w13winni
Lone Wolf
BobTheBear
dicklips7
Xan995
ladywarior
kaixxpzs
SiaoLeh
Dentist Jed
ojune
bruniitho5
Damascinos
sam-ps
Yaboirobby
Bruzaholman
Jazz™
Hermite
167 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

release - [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   release - [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2009, 14:17

StileQ34 wrote:
bitchy bastard wrote:
Quote :
If that would work you could do thousands of fights with ONE pupil... but it DOESN'T WORK.

blabla

heres first of another mod:
Maccaz wrote:
You need to wait 24 hours to do combats again since it was last done, BC works on its on time system.

Erh, yeah you have to WAIT 24 hours before you can fight again, there's no built in "BC Clock", it's just the time from the MotionTwin Server.
Try to fight against the same Brute manually with the MyBrute Manager (e.g. fight against "EXTPUP01", and fight it again, after the TM, without waiting 24 hours and you will notice that the fight WILL be made, but it WON'T count as done, you will still have 3 available fights left...) and you'll see what I mean.

wir reden aneinander vorbei... wie auch immer...
Back to top Go down
StileQ34
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
StileQ34

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   release - [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2009, 14:47

bitchy bastard wrote:

wir reden aneinander vorbei... wie auch immer...
Naja, vielleicht verstehst du's auf Deutsch besser:
Man kann innerhalb von 24 Stunden nur EINMAL gegen den selben Gegner/Brute kämpfen.

BC selbst verfügt über keine eingebaute "Uhr" , es gibt zwar eine "Uhr", dass ist jedoch die Zeit vom MotionTwin Server (GMT+2).

Wie du sicher schon gemerkt hast, werden die Kämpfe nach der TM auf 3 aufgestockt, aber wenn du z.B. am Tag davor um 15 Uhr gegen "ABCDBrute" gekämpft hast, und dann am nächsten Morgen versucht gleich wieder gegen "ABCDBrute" zu kämpfen, wird dir der Kampf zwar angezeigt werden (->aber nicht gezählt werden, d.h. keine XP und keine Bestätigung in der "Zelle"), aber wenn du dann in deine "Cellule" schaust, hast du immer noch 3 Kämpfe übrig.

Du kannst erst wieder gegen den "ABCDBrute" kämpfen, wenn die 24 Stundenfrist um ist, d.h. du kannst ab 15Uhr wieder gegen "ihn" kämpfen, und der Kampf gilt dann als erledigt (es wird dann die bekannte Sieges/Niederlage Nachricht angezeigt).
Back to top Go down
http://mike10188.mybrute.com/cellule
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   release - [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2009, 17:38

Anyone have an opponents list for elbruto? Please share with me.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   release - [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2009, 17:47

I think a lot of things got mixed here.
I'm trying to cut the Gordian knot and show why bitchy is right and others aren't. Wink

The times when you can fight against the same opponents differ from 6 and 24 hours, the times when you can fight against another opponent differ from 2 and 24 hours.
It all depends on the time when you've created the brute.

Case 1: You can create a pupil and do his combats a minute to 22 UTC and you will be able to fight including XP straight after TM (around 4 UTC) => 6 hours
If you create the pupil at 4 UTC it's true, you have to wait 24 hours.

Case 2: If you create your pupil between 22 and 2 UTC, you will also be able to fight with them just after TM (~ 4 UTC), but you can't fight against the same opponents (better say you can but MyBrute won't count them).

So there are two important points: You have only 3 fights between 2 TM and you can fight only once against the same opponent within 1 calendar day (22 UTC = midnight in France, Austria, Germany).

Guess all these things are too complicated to implement in BC, that's why BC has an own time stamp for every pupil and here's where spoofing your pc clock comes into play.
It works (I do it every day) and if it doesn't for others, well I guess they didn't close BC during the spoof.
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   release - [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2009, 18:20

phew, thanks a lot for bringing light into it...

and thats exactly how it is!!
Back to top Go down
JackieRipper

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   release - [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 00:10

another question XD

how long does mybrute saves the IP for new pupils ?? forever ??

so that i cant make a pupil (exp) even after years?

because now,im getting "pas d'xp" with every 2nd pupil ....
Back to top Go down
Neutrino
Neutrino

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   release - [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 08:54

Good question. I asked the same on another topic, but my post got deleted. No idea why.
Some dude on it had tried making a pupil after 6 months, and he got no xp.
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   release - [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 09:20

if someone could give a definite answer you would get it...

I am also hoping that mybrute after some time deletes their log or whatever has to be deleted to use the IP again, but I start thinking that it will never happen...
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   release - [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 10:58

Rippraff wrote:
I'm trying to cut the Gordian knot and show why bitchy is right and others aren't. Wink
@ Rippraff,
that seems to beright, but you forgott the point that there is a timstamp in the Database too.
When your pulils had there fights for the day BC stores the actual timestamp in the database and you can not fight them again this day. thats a mess if your pupils didn't got EXP-points for their fights 😢

If this happens you have to reset the timestamp in the database to the day before, i tested it, its works Wink
Back to top Go down
dfhdfgh2324-Micha
dfhdfgh2324-Micha

PostSubject: Works :)   release - [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 11:43

It works affraid 🎅

THX!

I want now only a Pupil Bot lol!

Pupil me and i Pupil u!

release - [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 29 So8fhk
Back to top Go down
NewBoy

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   release - [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 12:35

Eumigen wrote:
Rippraff wrote:
@ Rippraff,
that seems to beright, but you forgott the point that there is a timstamp in the Database too.
When your pulils had there fights for the day BC stores the actual timestamp in the database and you can not fight them again this day. thats a mess if your pupils didn't got EXP-points for their fights 😢

If this happens you have to reset the timestamp in the database to the day before, i tested it, its works Wink
Tnx for the tip :),i just only need help with finding timestamp...I looked in DB folder and didn find it out Sad

Edit: find it Very Happy

Now i need help,how to change a date? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   release - [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 13:14

where to find that timestamp? is it the derby file?
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   release - [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 13:20

it's in the database! You need a databasemanager like squirrel to connect to the database and a little SQL-knowledge Wink
But be carefull, if you're SQL-knowledge is weak you could get lost of your database. To prevent the loss of database, always work on a copy Wink
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   release - [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 13:22

@gaviel,
no, not in the derby-file, the derby-file is the database-driver!
The database are the files in the seg0 - folder

hth
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   release - [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 13:24

where can i download that? so if i reset my timestamp ... i don't have to do time spoofing right?
Back to top Go down
NewBoy

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   release - [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 15:38

Eumigen wrote:
it's in the database! You need a databasemanager like squirrel to connect to the database and a little SQL-knowledge Wink
But be carefull, if you're SQL-knowledge is weak you could get lost of your database. To prevent the loss of database, always work on a copy Wink

Tnx :),but is there any other(easier) way?
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   release - [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 19:00

@gaviel, what do you mean with time spoofing? Do you change the datetime of your local maschine or what?
Squirrel can be downloaded here first hit on google Wink

@NewBoy, there are a lot of other ways, you can use another tool or you may find a coder who creates you a little java-class or script doing that Wink

Last edited by Eumigen on Sun 11 Oct 2009, 19:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   release - [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 19:02

yup.. i change it
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   release - [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 19:04

gaviel wrote:
yup.. i change it
where you from, I'm from germany, may we write in german?
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   release - [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 19:05

I'm from philippines... can't write in german
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   release - [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 19:24

gaviel wrote:
I'm from philippines... can't write in german
oh, I see, lets try it in english Wink

Changing timestamp in the database will fix the problem when you have done the combats to early to earn EXP-points. After you have changed the datetime in the database BC will fight them again. This is a local problem and can be fixed on the local maschine. All other server sidet problems could not be fixed by this. But you get the chance to fight the pupils again to earn all possible EXP-points.

For example: you missed to update your opponents.txt file, and a lot of your pupils done only one or two fights because of the missing opponents Wink

hth
Eumigen
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   release - [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2009, 09:39

anybody noticed that ALL bots stopped working at this moment? (or ten minutes ago)

I am sitting at work and from time to time I watch if mine still works and ten minutes ago it stopped! and theres another member that pushs me at the moment and his bot stopped right at the same minute... so I was wondering if somethings wrong with global BC ?
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   release - [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2009, 09:45

yah me too.. my bot suddenly stops .. get some error like this ..
ERROR error while calling the web service: Connection timed out: connect
ERROR error while calling the web service: Connection timed out: connect

but it came back to normal now ...
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   release - [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2009, 09:48

shit, I cannot start it again cause I am at work...nooooooo...:)
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   release - [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2009, 09:50

wEew.. you should put a teamviewer.. connect your PC in your home to your work.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   release - [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next