My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

[RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)

Go down 
+163
ente09
Nasic
hbomb2003
animalmichael
Biceuri®
kidex
Cowdude179
GOML
rocketwow
Subman(R)
d4mn3d
NippleLuvs
rima-mano
maciejowski
r1sTeN
RMRS
CypriaN
ferryfey
niall0s
Joe Koch
takeshigoda
Stjanypwnitsch
taitoune
davidloko210
bamb@m
mataaluat4
tia-gf
f4sty
Deathwok
karakazu
underestimated09
urdadd
nga-24
planlos_kroco
M4yh3m
xRuinMyDay
dfhdfgh2324-Micha
Eumigen
mybrutegame
JackieRipper
wooloomooloo
bigman97
randomdude7
alex0113
Nicktee
PreGod
Nickitee
CaptainNintendo
cream wtf
Besor
Crazygabor
ztrut
DraWinKicK
Rippraff
NewBoy
unyano
blitzdmon
mpadosouza
kenichiro
mirkocare
invertioN
Rhenox
king phee
moyjoy123
Hazihell
flammatron1996
Qontrol
HongKongFui
rofllandspy
Aboose
ALPHWON
LavyRau
soldierg
10b
rocky517
Reminisce
XanthogenX
Neutrino
windu
Doft
alex_abc
omnislash33
mybrutefan
silverx123
tackebong
williansk
sMooK
PlazmaGun
xtmuck
Negative Zephyr
vollaufdienuesse
CooLa
caylith
eisdiele
A Dip O Sitas
OmgWhatABrute
redneck-giant99
Ultra SSJ Vegeta
lordfriday2
zyxwvut
suxess
ZenonMasturbator
KRASH
sowdarkman
browser22
alizera
amd_h4x0r
mystorage
Jammal
i10zizou10
jose13
Nathan Mercy
ESCGoat
Gavy™
curentatu
Luminous
arnassa
Stsin
Death Str1ke
1of2neper7
pokechekoo
Brokensoul
erine
Maccaz
xinoa
Aylove
baarker182
Feno
bZh000
rmxxmr
pogremo
Kisuke
77min
mansi
FreepFroop
RudYy
Evil Wildan
godenel
jutescycle
Spider
harpyieklein
StileQ34
Bildslash
Pege
Rygl
Crator
w13winni
Lone Wolf
BobTheBear
dicklips7
Xan995
ladywarior
kaixxpzs
SiaoLeh
Dentist Jed
ojune
bruniitho5
Damascinos
sam-ps
Yaboirobby
Bruzaholman
Jazz™
Hermite
167 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Cowdude179
Cowdude179

release - [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   release - [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 16:42

It's easy to create lvl 0 brutes. Just follow these simple steps Razz :

1) Just go to any brute pupil page then enter the name of your lvl 0 brute.

2) After that go to tamper data and click start tampering.

3) Then click validate.

4) Keep submitting the popups until you see this:

release - [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 38 Lvl0Guide

5) Click Abort request.

6) Finally go to the brutes page and there you have it! A lvl 0 brute Very Happy!

!EDIT!: You must have Firefox to do this and the addon "Tamper Data".

Also check your PM Damned, sent you some lvl 0 brutes Very Happy

Last edited by Cowdude179 on Thu 19 Nov 2009, 16:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ffdfdffff.mybrute.com
NippleLuvs
NippleLuvs

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   release - [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 16:43

LOOK FOR:
Quote :

[edit] Level 0

Should be inactive brutes:
Back to top Go down
kidex

PostSubject: brutal combo problem please help   release - [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 20:26

Hello, i have brutal combo and I use the net from Romtelecom (ClickNet)isp from romania, I have a SpeedTouch 546v6 router and after 150 pupils no longer reconnects the Internet, and don`t do pupils and said device found (using routerreconnect 1.3) says the device found ...and no pupils...i have delay 5 how i solve the problem say me please

If anyone can help me i will make pupils FOREVER for who helps me.
Back to top Go down
10b

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   release - [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 23:08

Incearca un delay mai mare. S-ar putea sa se blocheze tocmai ptr ca e un delay prea mic si routerul tau nu face fata. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   release - [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 23:37

kidex wrote:
Hello, i have brutal combo and I use the net from Romtelecom (ClickNet)isp from romania, I have a SpeedTouch 546v6 router and after 150 pupils no longer reconnects the Internet, and don`t do pupils and said device found (using routerreconnect 1.3) says the device found ...and no pupils...i have delay 5 how i solve the problem say me please

If anyone can help me i will make pupils FOREVER for who helps me.

check ur PM
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
rocketwow

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   release - [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 04:01

How long can I leave the bot running? Sometimes I notice that the bot will only create pupils for "TheBrute", instead of my own brutes, and I have to close the bot, then open it again before it creates pupils for my own brutes again.
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   release - [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 05:00

you mean it makes several sets in a row, or just one at a time occasionally out of random sets?? if random, that's "normal" because certain brutes are taking a percentage of pupils from the total you create :|
Back to top Go down
rocketwow

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   release - [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 05:12

Several sets in a row. It normally makes pupils for 2 of my brutes together, but after leaving the bot running for ~20 minutes, it starts making pupils just one brute which is not mine.
Back to top Go down
Biceuri®
Biceuri®

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   release - [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 05:19

rocketwow wrote:
How long can I leave the bot running? Sometimes I notice that the bot will only create pupils for "TheBrute", instead of my own brutes, and I have to close the bot, then open it again before it creates pupils for my own brutes again.

"TheBrutux" that stealer Mad
Back to top Go down
rocketwow

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   release - [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 05:37

Sharigan-jutsu wrote:
"TheBrutux" that stealer Mad

Haha, I'm not complaining..he deserves pupils for sharing this bot with the world! I'm just wondering if there is a limit as to how many pupils I can make at one time.

Can someone explain why I am getting these errors? This did not happen a few hours ago.

Quote :
ERROR error while calling the web service: Connection timed out: connect
Back to top Go down
animalmichael

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   release - [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 06:21

hi,
since yestersay evening I cant create new pupils - I´m the only one?
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   release - [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 06:26

@ rocket, I think you might want to reinstall, just in case. you might have a glitch. either that, or it's possible the "several sets" problem might either be the cause or a symptom of the reason the creation server is down again now.

@ animal, yeah, the creation server is down now. it's either server maintenance or some error. just keep trying and perhaps if it's not up later we will get more info here later. last time it was down, it was for more than half a day, so please be patient Cool

Update:

the bc creation server is back online now, so the people I was talking to are still having errors, try reinstalling the main parts of bc, but save your opponent lists, etc. to put back in when you're done the reinstallation.
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   release - [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 13:24

There's definetely no reason to "reinstall" anything, if the French side has server problems. Be patient, that's all. Wink

Just my two cents.
Back to top Go down
hbomb2003
hbomb2003

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   release - [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 15:25

Hey Guys Very Happy

I've finally succumbed to using BC.

Its working ok. I created the reconnect.exe using win automation.

It takes about 2 minutes to restart the router as basically it is switching it off, and starting it up again. 1 min to off, 1 min to reconnect to the net, with a new IP.

so i'll set the delay to 120s?

also, how do i get my brutes to fight opponents after they are created?

i see the opponents list, but not sure how to use it?

thanks guys Very Happy

hbomb
Back to top Go down
alex0113

PostSubject: Bc training problem   release - [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 16:14

Today when i wanted to start my pupil training it loaded like they were already been trained .I tried to change the date of my PC but it didn't work...anyone knows another way to pupil them? I think the problem is that i trained them 3 hours befor tm....maybe i will be able to train them again after that time?
I really want to train them today because i get nearly 1 lvl daily from this Sad
Back to top Go down
http://painsfollower1.mybrute.com/cellule
Nasic
Nasic

PostSubject: Trying to set up BC   release - [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Nov 2009, 00:19

Hello there, ever since I discovered this site it has answered numerous quistions I had about mybrute, I've leveld multiple characters so far steadily some with over 200+ victories so far but after discovering BC I am very eager to try it out and get it to work, the downside is, it isn't working, I've read through almost all related topics and it's simply to overwhelming, I was getting the feeling I was trying out things which got dismissed by others 10 pages later so therefore I decided to make this topic supporting you with all the info about what I have done so far and thus hoping you guys can help me out in telling me what I am doing wrong.

(If mods think this should be in any other thread/section feel free to move it)

Ok so what have I done so far.

I've installed BC + update on a PC running windows XP.

I have multiple machines (testing on XP since java has problems installing for some reason on vista) & different routers and yes I know you NEED a dynamic IP so here is the router I'm using atm - U.S. Robotics Wireless MAXg Router (USR5461)
Even though it's wireless I use it as a wired one (UTP) ...
I have the info and am able to reconfigure almost anything in my router click spoiler for example pic
Spoiler:

I edited the configure.XML & opponents list, click spoiler for XML pic
Spoiler:
Click spoiler for opponents pic
Spoiler:

Ok so now I'm thinking, all I need to do is to get my router to dis & reconnect every few seconds in some magical way so again I follow the methods described in some of the topics.
I see some download links and I end up with these two
Spoiler:
Routerreconnect = version 1.3
Reconnect = version 1.5

When trying to run BC through v1.3 I get this
Spoiler:
It just keeps giving off the same message looping to the delay I set in the xml file. when I click on automatic create brutes it creates the two and afterwards BC doesn't do anything anymore....

When trying to run BC through v1.5 I get this
Spoiler:
Whatver I fill out it fails to connect, even when I enter my correct username & password for my own router....

So now i'm stranded, I could try out Telnet or any other of the 50 different ways I've come by but I am hoping this will save me the time.
If my router doesn't meet the requirements for some reason I could also try it with a Linksys router because I really want this to work, could set it up on a couple of servers afterwards.

My problems could be very simple for you guys but for me it's walking in the dark atm, I've got no examples of what it should be like when it DOES work and ALL the tutorials Ive found so far were spanish (video tuts included) except the ones from this site.
Anyway thanks in advance for any answers, if you need more information I will try to provide it aswell!
Back to top Go down
Stsin
Stsin

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   release - [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Nov 2009, 06:53

Another possibility if trained just before TM, is that it marks the opponents as already been fought for the day. Using a different opponent list may help.

Avoid training before TM.
Back to top Go down
ente09

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   release - [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 12:53

Hello,

i have a problem, i hope you can help me..

The program works up to:
INFO Adresse IP déjà utilisée.

Then it restart the router become again this info and restart again, again......

But I'm sure that the IP is changed.. because i can make new pupils with points.. but the program means, that the IP is the same..

What can I do ?
Can I go around the check ?!

I hop any one can help me, thank you..

PS: sorry for my bad english Wink

EDIT:
I have find a answer
https://mybrute.forumotion.com/cheats-scripts-f13/brutal-combo-ip-checker-t5165.htm

now it works.. but i have a new problem,...

By Combats, the pupils don't fight.. ?
why not ?
The green balks, are by ca. 95%... but then it stops.. ? what can i do ?
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   release - [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 15:36

I finally got a chance to sit down with my bot and watch it for errors. After about 2 hours, BC suddenly quit leaving the reconnect file running. Once the reconnect file completely reset the router, it just sat there on the router admin page and no more pupils were given.

Does anyone else have this problem or can help me fix this problem? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
hbomb2003
hbomb2003

PostSubject: BC Question: How do I get BC to check pupils at levels other than lvl 80?   release - [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 16:38

Hello Guys!

So i've got a few random pupils. And I was wondering if i could get BC to check them at different levels eg. lvl 100 or 200 or 300 etc.

Any feed back would be great Very Happy

hbomb
Back to top Go down
niall0s

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   release - [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 17:21

Cannot be done from BC directly afaik
Back to top Go down
rima-mano
rima-mano

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   release - [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 18:22

@nasic....get your router, take it away, and use the bc directly to your cable modem..
and make a reconnect.bat for it...works...
Back to top Go down
nga-24
nga-24

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   release - [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 18:39

Does anybody know why 80% pupils recently are without experience? That's not the case in El bruto.es - everything seems to be working fine there.
Back to top Go down
rima-mano
rima-mano

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   release - [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 18:45

hmmm...seems to work fine..if you look at the no1 brute of stsin :)

but i have the same problem :)
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   release - [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 00:43

nga-24, do you know how many IPs you have in your pool? is it possible you are nearing depletion? even if you are depleted on COM, as long as nobody else used them, all your IPs are still good on ES and FR.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   release - [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next