My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Lvl 120 Discussion Thread

Go down 
+21
iRaist
burbulis010
Kisuke
Aylove
Yaboirobby
Stsin
ThunderisLt
bouncerff
ALPHWON
Negative Zephyr
Seaymyname
BobTheBear
harpyieklein
Crator
sam-ps
Suiseiseki
ESCGoat
BenRea
Death Str1ke
carinna
Luminous
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Jammal

Lvl 120 Discussion Thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lvl 120 Discussion Thread   Lvl 120 Discussion Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 13:10

Bob, do you have the list for tryandhitme10?
Back to top Go down
ESCGoat

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 120 Discussion Thread   Lvl 120 Discussion Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 14:09

Jammal wrote:

Jammal, since you're buying pupils from lumi he might have done is is going to do your tourney pupils seperately so he can include them in the data he sends you, hence it wouldn't be with the data Bob has.

At least, that's what he did for me, so I'm guessing that's why we're both not included in the list here. I don't know for sure, but that's what I'd assume and I'm sure you'll hear the real full details from lumi soon.
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 120 Discussion Thread   Lvl 120 Discussion Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 14:24

That would be my guess as well.

I posted all the ones that were in the data he sent me.
Back to top Go down
Suiseiseki
Suiseiseki

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 120 Discussion Thread   Lvl 120 Discussion Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 16:25

Thanks Bob for the list, and for doing the fights today :)
Thanks again for Lumi for all his pupils + leveling :)
Back to top Go down
Luminous
admin
admin
Luminous

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 120 Discussion Thread   Lvl 120 Discussion Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 18:15

Thank you very much to BobTheBear for helping sort out the pupils for us. Very Happy

ESCGoat wrote:
Jammal wrote:

Jammal, since you're buying pupils from lumi he might have done is is going to do your tourney pupils seprately so he can include them in the data he sends you, hence it wouldn't be with the data Bob has.

At least, that's what he did for me, so I'm guessing that's why we're both not included in the list here. I don't know for sure, but that's what I'd assume and I'm sure you'll hear the real full details from lumi soon.

That was the idea. I made the pupils for ESCGoat, Jammal and Kenichiro on separate data folders because they either used my overnight pupiling service or were on the waiting list for slots.

...unfortunately that didn't work out too well since I got confused with so many different data folders and made some goof ups. lol. Razz

@Kenichiro: You have 2 slots on my bot tonight so I'll just add them to the data folder where I made tourney pupils for cometviking....if I don't forget again like I did for Jammal. Razz
Back to top Go down
ESCGoat

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 120 Discussion Thread   Lvl 120 Discussion Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 19:00

Kahmeha wrote:
I do take requests although I cannot guarantee they'll be done EXTREMELY QUICKLY but I will guarantee I will do them and that they'll be unique to each brute (Trnys do take priority over requests imo since Lumi has given me A TON of help with pupils I feel I still haven't payed him back for them yet)

First, want to say the sigs you've done are gorgeous and I really like the smaller size yet detailed style of the newer ones. Great stuff!

The other point I wanted to make is that artists are usually comissioned so while it's really cool of you to take requests, you should definitely get something back for it. Since the currency around here tends to be pupils, I don't think it would be too much to suggest donation of pupils for those that can.

If Kahmeha is too nice to charge or suggest donations (when possible) in return for sigs for people other than those aleady owed (ie. lumi, hehe) then let me be the one to suggest that anyone thinking of making a sig request try to donate pupils (or something) in return if you can.

Everyone here seems to be very nice and thoughtful when it comes to this sort of thing so I probably really don't need to be even saying it as it's common practice to most... I just don't want kahmeha to be suddenly swamped with freebie sig reqs and be too nice to ask anything in return. I started to worry as soon as I saw the post so I thought it couldn't hurt to at least say what came to mind (though again, I'm sure I didn't need too).

Great work kahmeha, and cheers everyone!

esc-g
Back to top Go down
Luminous
admin
admin
Luminous

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 120 Discussion Thread   Lvl 120 Discussion Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 19:11

Seconded... :)
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 120 Discussion Thread   Lvl 120 Discussion Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 20:30

Thirded!

And can I also add that I gave a copy of the data folder with all your pupil prizes in it to Aylove.

I think it will be getting run through the bot.

You all have your lists so can check them but don't be surprised to find their fights already done! :)
Back to top Go down
Aylove
Aylove

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 120 Discussion Thread   Lvl 120 Discussion Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 18:16

BobTheBear wrote:

And can I also add that I gave a copy of the data folder with all your pupil prizes in it to Aylove.

I think it will be getting run through the bot.

You all have your lists so can check them but don't be surprised to find their fights already done! :)
THX Bob.
Don't worry guy. i've let it run Wink
But i'm going to Holiday on 8.14.09 so i can't do it for 3,5 Weeks... if some one want the data folder, pm me till the 13th Wink
Back to top Go down
Aylove
Aylove

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 120 Discussion Thread   Lvl 120 Discussion Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Aug 2009, 22:43

Ok no one want do the combats? Last chance!

until now everybody gets 6 exps for his pupil :)

INFO *******************************
INFO 258 brutes au total
INFO * 17 brutes au niveau 1
INFO * 241 brutes au niveau 6
INFO *******************************
Back to top Go down
ESCGoat

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 120 Discussion Thread   Lvl 120 Discussion Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2009, 03:44

For anyone concerned, I got the data from Aylove, so I'll continue doing the training of these particular pupils on a daily basis. :)

Thanks Aylove.
Back to top Go down
iRaist
iRaist

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 120 Discussion Thread   Lvl 120 Discussion Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2009, 15:01

Thanks ESCGoat for doing that. I myself can't get the bot to work, even to just run pupil fights. I fail at everything technical. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 120 Discussion Thread   Lvl 120 Discussion Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lvl 120 Discussion Thread
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7