My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

**Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread

Go down 
+27
Permidox
silverx123
Cowdude179
silthiel
sam-ps
xGREEDx
Gavy™
Reminisce
ALPHWON
S4nt0S
masterencore
ESCGoat
HongKongFui
gooberbm
The Dice Man
Neutrino
miss.inulin
niall0s
harpyieklein
alex0113
Maccaz
Aylove
Suiseiseki
Stsin
Negative Zephyr
FlamingToaster
Luminous
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ALPHWON
ALPHWON

**Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread   **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2009, 01:11

Forgot this was a re-draw tourney Very Happy Since i lost the 2nd division match i have some hopes on this one But against StSin's new baby?? Got my doubts Rolling Eyes

Apparently 24hours isn't enough for everyone Evil or Very Mad ...

cheers People move it and pot up your matches cheers
Back to top Go down
Luminous
admin
admin
Luminous

**Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread   **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2009, 01:11

Exactly. I think someone forgot to read the rules. lol. And it's 1 round per day so you'll just have to wait until after TM for the new round to start. I wonder how many will be DQed today?

EDIT: arrg...you posted at the same time. Laughing
Back to top Go down
ALPHWON
ALPHWON

PostSubject: Re: **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread   **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2009, 01:18

lol! Sorry Lumi :pirat:

Yeah you know how i am with the tourneys....

Since the seeds will come up only after TM ill go to sleep then

Hope i get lucky tomorrow Razz
Back to top Go down
gooberbm
gooberbm

PostSubject: Re: **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread   **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2009, 01:27

lumi, not that this has anything to do with the current tournament, but while you're running this tourney, you're off of the daily tournaments? It just occurred to me that that might be the case Sad
Back to top Go down
Reminisce
Reminisce

PostSubject: Re: **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread   **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2009, 02:13

Mad ugh my brute is soo lazy, he wouldn't dodge, he wouldn't use hammer or any of his weapons, and he always does this!!
Back to top Go down
Luminous
admin
admin
Luminous

PostSubject: Re: **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread   **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2009, 04:02

Round 2 Seeds & Matches are up!

From round 1, only 3 matches didn't get posted, 1 from DIV I and 2 from DIV II which is great. Much better than I expected.

That said, a lot of matches went unconfirmed. I kept track of who posted throughout the day. If a user didn't post in the thread, they were automatically disqualified. I didn't even bother checking those results so some of you may have advanced by default. Make sure to check the new matches.

Also, for the matches that didn't get posted, I assign a letter "x" for the match and drew a spot for them as I normally would. If you get matched-up against an X, you get a bye this round so lucky you. :)

Let me know if you guys catch any mistakes on my part. Good luck to those that made it to round 2.

EDIT: Btw, here are the people that got DQed and the matches that didn't get posted:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
FlamingToaster
FlamingToaster

PostSubject: Re: **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread   **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2009, 05:53

hey lumi i can't get on la brute tools anymore. Can you give me a link for another my brute simulator. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

PostSubject: Re: **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread   **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2009, 06:08

FlamingToaster wrote:
hey lumi i can't get on la brute tools anymore. Can you give me a link for another my brute simulator. Thanks.

Hi FT,

Try http://oontack.fr/brutes/combats/index.php?

Cheers, TDM.
Back to top Go down
Aylove
Aylove

PostSubject: Re: **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread   **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2009, 06:17

i lose in DIV II. If i hasn't chance my brute i would win that Round - bad luck Razz

i am still in with kgwazldq :)
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread   **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2009, 08:46

hi lumi... i got matched-up by "x" .. so this mean i advanced to the next round right?!
do i need to confirmed or somethin'? :farao:
Back to top Go down
Luminous
admin
admin
Luminous

PostSubject: Re: **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread   **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Oct 2009, 02:30

Round 3 matches are up! I asked Hazihell to help pick out the seeds for this round since he's online so whenever I get them, they will be posted. Good luck all!

Btw, in case anyone was wondering how the seeds were chosen for the first 2 rounds, I just asked whoever was in the chat box at the time after the matches were posted. For round 1, Tebo37 and Yaboirobby helped picked out the seeds. For round 2, it was Maccaz and Yaboirobby.

EDIT: SEEDS ARE UP!
Back to top Go down
Reminisce
Reminisce

PostSubject: Re: **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread   **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Oct 2009, 03:13

:|

uhm, who wins when that glitch happens where one person dies (X appears over their name) and yet they keep fighting somehow and kill the other person?
Back to top Go down
xGREEDx
xGREEDx

PostSubject: Re: **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread   **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Oct 2009, 03:17

T_T i got both eliminated on round 3 T_T
Back to top Go down
http://lavys4n4.mybrute.com
sam-ps
sam-ps

PostSubject: Re: **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread   **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Oct 2009, 13:02

Sorry, Lumi
2 of DQed asked me about confirmation.
1 is choomy in Division 1, he called me.
1 is rAyS in Division 2, He PMed me.

"What am I going to do if I'm lost?"
My answer is : No, you do nothing.

That's my fault, sorry again. :silent:
Back to top Go down
http://tagzajzt.mybrute.com/
Luminous
admin
admin
Luminous

PostSubject: Re: **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread   **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Oct 2009, 20:46

@Reminisce: Regarding the glitch, whoever gets the red X first loses, even if the match continues.

@sam-ps: No worries. The result is essentially the same in that situation. The only time it has any effect on the match is if someone were to win but doesn't confirm.

And dammit, both my girls lost this round. The brutes they fought had the same fighting style. Against dio-s4i, my airlumi was just outclassed in stats so no surprise there. Against Stsin559, some very close matches. Could've gone either way. Gratz to Bitchy Bastard and Stsin. I'm rooting for you guys now. :)
Back to top Go down
Reminisce
Reminisce

PostSubject: Re: **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread   **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Oct 2009, 22:04

sorry to here it lumi, but lookin at your brute I can't help but notice ours are pretty similar at 320

you - 136/190/57 advantage: strong arm + thief
me - 153/181/52 advantege: sabotage
Back to top Go down
silthiel

PostSubject: Re: **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread   **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Oct 2009, 23:06

Everyone is using oontack to simulate fights right?!
New Brutetools is already out..

for the main page >>> http://brutetools.eg2.fr/

for the direct link of combats >>> http://brutetools.eg2.fr/sdcs-on.php
Back to top Go down
Cowdude179
Cowdude179

PostSubject: Re: **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread   **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Oct 2009, 23:10

Nice..I was wondering what happened to labrutetools..Now it's back I can enter tourneys with my laptop Very Happy. Cause' for some odd reason, oontack doesn't work on my new Compaq Presario CQ61 laptop. However..it does work on my main computer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ffdfdffff.mybrute.com
Luminous
admin
admin
Luminous

PostSubject: Re: **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread   **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2009, 03:02

Thx for the link silthiel! Btw, be sure to check Div I matches. gaviel was DQed for not confirming the matches in time so you advanced by default.

Round 4 seeds are up. For this round, it's best out of 7 matches. Good luck everyone. the matches should get really good now. :)
Back to top Go down
silthiel

PostSubject: Re: **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread   **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2009, 06:56

oh .. really?! so lucky for me.. thanks ..!! im gonna post my next match now .. !! :afro:
about the tools.. they said the stats predictor is completely wrong.. so there's a possibility that the simulation will give wrong stats .. sorry about that i didn't check it before i post it.. just saw the add in the french forum Bounce
Back to top Go down
Luminous
admin
admin
Luminous

PostSubject: Re: **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread   **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Oct 2009, 04:22

We're down to the Division Semi-Finals! 8 brutes left. Who will reign supreme?! Very Happy

Seeds and matches are up. Good luck guys!
Back to top Go down
silverx123
silverx123

PostSubject: Re: **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread   **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Oct 2009, 04:28

OMG Sad .
my opponent was super high agilities.... :silent:
Back to top Go down
silthiel

PostSubject: Re: **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread   **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Oct 2009, 04:41

cOmpare to me ... my next opponent is hyper agi too.. slap080! a monter of agilities brute ..!! this would be my last round !!
Back to top Go down
silverx123
silverx123

PostSubject: Re: **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread   **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Oct 2009, 04:59

LOL.... have a same result 9-0...
Back to top Go down
harpyieklein

PostSubject: Re: **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread   **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Oct 2009, 14:11

in 1st didision i wish luck to both of you @bitchy & sam, perhaps bitchy a bit more, cause he needs more of it, but you both have deserved to reach the finals...

...and in 2nd? well, i just wish "normal" seeds for kaoru & myself...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread   **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next