My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

**Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread

Go down 
+27
Permidox
silverx123
Cowdude179
silthiel
sam-ps
xGREEDx
Gavy™
Reminisce
ALPHWON
S4nt0S
masterencore
ESCGoat
HongKongFui
gooberbm
The Dice Man
Neutrino
miss.inulin
niall0s
harpyieklein
alex0113
Maccaz
Aylove
Suiseiseki
Stsin
Negative Zephyr
FlamingToaster
Luminous
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
sam-ps
sam-ps

**Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread   **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Oct 2009, 14:54

harpyieklein wrote:
Laughing ...you may wish him luck, but don't pretend to be unselfish Wink
I'm not pretending, I'm selfish.
My 080 can't beat Kaoru, so I asked him to do it for me.

That was a frankly asking. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://tagzajzt.mybrute.com/
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

**Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread   **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Oct 2009, 14:56

ok mates... to be serious I am really happy for what Ive reached so far and hey: we all are winners from now on! we all reached the prices- zone= yesss :)

Quote :
My 080 can't beat Kaoru, so I asked him to do it for me.

thats really not true!!
Back to top Go down
harpyieklein

PostSubject: Re: **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread   **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Oct 2009, 16:15

bitchy bastard wrote:
ok mates... to be serious I am really happy for what Ive reached so far and hey: we all are winners from now on! we all reached the prices- zone= yesss :)

that's it Wink

i'd rate it 30% for each division for your brute to reach the finals @bitchy...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread   **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Oct 2009, 16:57

division 1 your really really telling the truth... but in "our" division where we meet its perhaps 15-20%...

yrsyplop lacks of strength and though he has enough speed, he sometimes just waits for the enemy to attack...

and hypnosis is a skill which I underestimated in the past... holy shit how I wished that even ONE of my bruties would have that skill tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
Reminisce
Reminisce

PostSubject: Re: **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread   **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 04:59

gl to all the people still lefted
Back to top Go down
Aylove
Aylove

PostSubject: Re: **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread   **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 05:25

I like all 3 one who are in the semi final :)
so i can just wish u all good Luck!

and bitchy is right u are all winner, with this great brutes (and prices) Wink
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread   **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 06:08

my suggestion of a semi- final seed :)

perhaps we use it in 6 matches Very Happy?
Back to top Go down
harpyieklein

PostSubject: Re: **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread   **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 16:10

....& i choose this one: 157823 for 6 fights, i kinda like the fightstages....

http://oontack.fr/brutes/combats/index.php?brute_1=yrsy1p07-plop&langue_1=mybrute&langue_2=mybrute&brute_2=Kaoru868&niveau_1=320&niveau_2=320&seed=157823
Back to top Go down
Luminous
admin
admin
Luminous

PostSubject: Re: **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread   **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 16:12

Sorry for the delay folks but the anticipation helps build the excitement eh?

We're down to the Division Finals!! New seeds are up.

The best of the best from each division:
Division One:
1. bitchy bastard - http://dio-s4i.mybrute.com/cellule
2. sam-ps - http://slap-080.mybrute.com/cellule

Division Two:
1. bitchy bastard - http://yrsy1p07-plop.mybrute.com/cellule
2. harpyieklein - http://kaoru868.mybrute.com/cellule

Congratz on making it this far. The winner of each division will face off tomorrow in the tournament championship!

PS: A pat on the back (and a kick to the shin for knocking me out) to bitchy bastard for accomplishing what most of us hoped but failed to do, which is have both brutes make it to the Finals of each division. Gratz bitchy and good luck!
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread   **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 16:28

thx a lot... work is finished now and when I get back home (mean when I arrive there) I will see BOTH of my bruties as losers...

but thats not a problem!! proud to reach the semi-finals!

good luck to harpy and sam!
Back to top Go down
harpyieklein

PostSubject: Re: **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread   **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 16:37

thx @lumi for giving us the seeds, been hard waiting that long Wink

...and well @bitchy, those really weren't lucky seeds for your plop, but that match you've won was really outstanding!
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread   **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 17:18

thx @lumi either! not only for this seeds!!

now I try to do the fights against sam-ps but oontack doesnt load anymore...

thats hard, because the chance of winning is small, but its still there

ah, ok...sites up... cu
Back to top Go down
harpyieklein

PostSubject: Re: **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread   **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 17:41

...be a good boy & thank lumi for the seeds now @bitchy Laughing
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread   **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 18:02

yep, I did in the fights- post...

and of course I have to thank him for his lucky hands depending on "my" seeds during the tournament!... lumi? I wanna marry you, really :)

perhaps its a small consolation for sam-ps if he knew, that at this level I had to get lucky seeds to win, but when the level gets higher my little fellow starts to become as strong as slap-080...

and its really not a weak brute you lost against sam... I feel a little uncomfortable about this (a sword with two blades: big happyness and a bit bad conscience about my win), but thats the way random games go... you need luck, and I got some...
Back to top Go down
Luminous
admin
admin
Luminous

PostSubject: Re: **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread   **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 19:01

haha, no need to thank me. thank the gods at random.org for finding favor in your brutie.
Back to top Go down
sam-ps
sam-ps

PostSubject: Re: **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread   **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 20:21

**Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread - Page 3 Finalposter
Back to top Go down
http://tagzajzt.mybrute.com/
harpyieklein

PostSubject: Re: **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread   **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 20:38

cheers

hope lumi will ring the bell earlier now Wink
Back to top Go down
Luminous
admin
admin
Luminous

PostSubject: Re: **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread   **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Oct 2009, 18:23

Congratz to the harpyman for winning yet another redraw tourney! Truly the king of tourneys. King

The pupil prizes have been posted! Check the original post to see if you qualify. I think most of you will be happy with the prizes. A big thank you to Stsin for contributing to the pupil prize pool.

For my part, I'll be putting all the pupils in one (maybe two) data folders. Let me know if you want to volunteer to train it. Very Happy

Also thank you to Permidox for making a Sig for the tourney champ and Alphon for contributing gfx brutes (please contact him directly if you qualify and are interested).
Back to top Go down
harpyieklein

PostSubject: Re: **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread   **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Oct 2009, 18:29

many thx to you, stsin & permidox for the prizes, to murphy for taking a timeout & to the randomgod for the seeds during the tournament & i also want to thank my parents, without whom i wouldn't have been able to do all this...

...and yes, i'd like to have the data folder(s) Wink
Back to top Go down
silthiel

PostSubject: Re: **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread   **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Oct 2009, 18:36

do stsin already started to make pupils for prizes?
thanks to all!! :)
Back to top Go down
Reminisce
Reminisce

PostSubject: Re: **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread   **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Oct 2009, 22:26

*spits out mountain dew*

I won a prize!?

saweet cheers
Back to top Go down
Permidox
Permidox

PostSubject: Re: **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread   **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Oct 2009, 23:08

Ill Make another Champ Sig,Im not happy with the Old one.
Back to top Go down
silverx123
silverx123

PostSubject: Re: **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread   **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Oct 2009, 03:27

cheers ... my exbrute won prize.....thank you....
Back to top Go down
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread   **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Oct 2009, 07:14

my brute too cheers thanks Lumi
Back to top Go down
http://www.cikedis.com
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread   **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Oct 2009, 07:52

yop, a extraordinary big thanks to lumi, stsin and the other donators!
when I started mybrute I couldnt imagine how big (for me) this thing will grow!
great community here!

now Ive got two goals for the future: dio-s4i deserves the official brutal legend rank and of course: dio told me in my dreams last night that he wants to take revenge and beat kaoru868 in another tournament... phew, he is really brave! I will try to help him!

now that harpy was first with thanking his mom I have to repeat that and wide it up to my father... (serious, not as a joke)

dont know what to say! and yes: every data- folder I can get is truly welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread   **Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Prize Allocations** 128 Brutes Tournament Matches: Discussion Thread
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next