My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Problems with xp

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sick Mosh

Problems with xp Empty
PostSubject: Problems with xp   Problems with xp Icon_minitimeTue 21 Apr 2009, 18:29

It appears as though I am not getting xp from anyone that created a pupil for me: and that I am not giving anyone xp for whoever I created a pupil for....

Anyone know why this is the case?

I know if you already made a pupil for someone that they can't get xp if you tried making them another one. However: this is happening on people I have never done this before.

Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
disappoint^
disappoint^

Problems with xp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems with xp   Problems with xp Icon_minitimeTue 21 Apr 2009, 18:37

i guess that is because the persons that made pupils for you already had too many brutes
and that you had too many brutes too, so it was the same with them and their pupils

..that's probably because the makers of mybrute wanted people to give that link to others so that more people play the game.. and someone who already has some brutes doesn't count as 'new'
Back to top Go down
Stag1L

Problems with xp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems with xp   Problems with xp Icon_minitimeTue 21 Apr 2009, 22:18

So if you make a brute and use him to create 20 more brutes, you get nothing for it? I thought that by making brutes under a main charactor you would reap the rewards..... So if I understand correctly, only the "new brutes" as in... new players from new computers will gain you anything?
Back to top Go down
sprstoner

Problems with xp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems with xp   Problems with xp Icon_minitimeTue 21 Apr 2009, 23:12

how many thread like this are we gonna have?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Problems with xp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems with xp   Problems with xp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problems with xp
Page 1 of 1