My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

FIX: Oontack tools geasemonkey script

Go down 
+12
Sioc
sevid
YaniS
maciejowski
kaspar4o0o
10b
ellindor
thepoky
REJT
CypriaN
vollaufdienuesse
Ajdija
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ellindor
ellindor

FIX: Oontack tools geasemonkey script - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIX: Oontack tools geasemonkey script   FIX: Oontack tools geasemonkey script - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 16:54

steele11 wrote:
Thanks guys, working great! I've never used the forecast next match feature, does that work for the 3 daily fights or tournament or both? Thanks

The Forecast Next Match feature is used in the tournaments.

If you want to forecast your daily fights you could type the name and level into the simulator manually, but it isn't a very reliable test of whether your brute will win.

Yesterday one of my strongest brutes lost in the first round but easily beat the same opponent in the simulator. Ho hum - that's life I guess. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
ellindor
ellindor

PostSubject: Re: FIX: Oontack tools geasemonkey script   FIX: Oontack tools geasemonkey script - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Mar 2010, 11:15

Just had a chance to use the Forecast Next Match feature on one of my Level 22 brutes. As I expected, in the sim she lost to a Level 25. BUT - in the actual tournament she won. cheers

I don't need the Forecast feature to know the result of the next match though - it is against Bamb@m at Level 260.

Go Bamb@m. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: FIX: Oontack tools geasemonkey script   FIX: Oontack tools geasemonkey script - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Mar 2010, 11:23

The issue of the forecast is all a matter of seeds... and with this old version of the tools there is only one seed. To have a statistically meaningful result the other fix should be used with a few different seeds in order to get a probability of winning/losing

EDIT: in fact there should be a feature in the sim that would run 50 instantaneous fights in the background with different seeds and display only that probability... that would be nice !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FIX: Oontack tools geasemonkey script   FIX: Oontack tools geasemonkey script - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FIX: Oontack tools geasemonkey script
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2