My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

FINAL FIX: Oontack tools

Go down 
+37
corp0
lord.neox
CmIsUa
OviTron
steele11
Miguel486
lmkmkl
SkolgeaRLeyend
Teethymo
fulzio
xteenager
kaspar4o0o
BobTheBear
NixxxoN
maxuris
sevid
n1kos84
Radu
Vic-Tim
Rippraff
Stjanypwnitsch
HongKongFui
sam-ps
Biceuri®
ellindor
Yaboirobby
CypriaN
w13winni
Pege
Ultra SSJ Vegeta
La Frite
AndreiTM
Subman(R)
ALPHWON
A Dip O Sitas
bboy_kurei
Sioc
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Biceuri®
Biceuri®

FINAL FIX: Oontack tools - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINAL FIX: Oontack tools   FINAL FIX: Oontack tools - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 05:27

Great work guys, now i will have the tournaments again cheers .

Guys the feature:

Moreover:

* moving your mouse on the level indicates the required experience points to level up: it was previously not working for levels above 222. Now it is working for any level.

Dont work for me.
Dont shows anything Sad

i realy like this feature

Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FIX: Oontack tools   FINAL FIX: Oontack tools - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 06:07

Quote :

moving your mouse on the level indicates the required experience points to level up: it was previously not working for levels above 222. Now it is working for any level.
There's always been a conflict with other greasemonkey scripts for MyBrute.
If you disable them one by one and keep only Oontack tools it should work and you should find out which one is creating the conflict (iirc My Brute Manager is conflicting).
Back to top Go down
Biceuri®
Biceuri®

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FIX: Oontack tools   FINAL FIX: Oontack tools - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 06:51

It works, thanks for the tip.
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FIX: Oontack tools   FINAL FIX: Oontack tools - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 09:32

But anyway, you're right... best would be if there wouldn't be any incompatibility.
I'm using My Brute manager as well so I had the same problem as you.

Therefore I've updated the fix to version 1.01: it now always displays the required EXP to level up just below the bar:

FINAL FIX: Oontack tools - Page 3 Asd10
Back to top Go down
A Dip O Sitas
A Dip O Sitas

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FIX: Oontack tools   FINAL FIX: Oontack tools - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 09:54

hmmm.... your fix with the % to next levelup also only works for me if mybrutemanager is disabled scratch

but without MBmanager all works fine^^
thx Sioc
Back to top Go down
http://DiPoBruTE.mybrute.com
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FIX: Oontack tools   FINAL FIX: Oontack tools - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 09:59

Which version do you have?
Do you have other scripts for mybrute (I have mybrute ad-sweeper and mybrute info but it works with both of them enabled)?

With MyBrute manager 0.5g.2 it definitely works on my FF 3.6:

FINAL FIX: Oontack tools - Page 3 Test10

EDIT:
I found out: the order of the scripts matters, you have to put Oontack tools on top (i.e. before MyBrute manager) and it works:

FINAL FIX: Oontack tools - Page 3 Captur17
Back to top Go down
sam-ps
sam-ps

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FIX: Oontack tools   FINAL FIX: Oontack tools - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 10:33

YES cheers It works for me.

Thank a lot, whity Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://tagzajzt.mybrute.com/
A Dip O Sitas
A Dip O Sitas

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FIX: Oontack tools   FINAL FIX: Oontack tools - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 11:26

cheers thx for your help!! @Sioc

After changing the order of my scripts in greasemonkey evrything works fine^^
Back to top Go down
http://DiPoBruTE.mybrute.com
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FIX: Oontack tools   FINAL FIX: Oontack tools - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 11:33

Oh, and btw I just removed that ugly url advertisement to Oontack.fr in the tournament table (granted that the site was down it was a dead link) in the lastest version I posted a few minutes ago... (still 1.01, I should be more rigorous about that versioning stuff... ;-) )
Back to top Go down
Biceuri®
Biceuri®

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FIX: Oontack tools   FINAL FIX: Oontack tools - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 12:57

Nice it works perfect.

cheers
Back to top Go down
La Frite
La Frite

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FIX: Oontack tools   FINAL FIX: Oontack tools - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 19:38

FINAL FIX: Oontack tools - Page 3 Captur11

scratch
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FIX: Oontack tools   FINAL FIX: Oontack tools - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 20:21

Yes, as explained above Oontack should be the first Greasemonkey script in the list, or at least it should come before MyBrute manager:

https://mybrute.forumotion.com/cheats-scripts-f13/final-fix-oontack-tools-t7381-45.htm#98544
Back to top Go down
La Frite
La Frite

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FIX: Oontack tools   FINAL FIX: Oontack tools - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 20:48

Sioc wrote:

EDIT:
I found out: the order of the scripts matters, you have to put Oontack tools on top (i.e. before MyBrute manager) and it works:

Thank You Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ellindor
ellindor

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FIX: Oontack tools   FINAL FIX: Oontack tools - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 20:52

Sioc wrote:
Oh, and btw I just removed that ugly url advertisement to Oontack.fr in the tournament table

Brilliant. Thanks for that. It was an irritation. I managed to edit the script and get rid of the broken image symbol, but couldn't get rid of the link. :)
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FIX: Oontack tools   FINAL FIX: Oontack tools - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 21:17

great thing, worx perferct! thx sioc!
Back to top Go down
Subman(R)
admin
admin
Subman(R)

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FIX: Oontack tools   FINAL FIX: Oontack tools - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 21:29

Worked like a champ
Back to top Go down
http://submans.shutterfly.com/
Subman(R)
admin
admin
Subman(R)

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FIX: Oontack tools   FINAL FIX: Oontack tools - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010, 11:32

Is the portion for skills down? Mine no longer displays. Occurred after Update scripts said there was an update. When I saw the problem I overwrote the script again with the script from here. No fix it.
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FIX: Oontack tools   FINAL FIX: Oontack tools - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010, 11:34

I'm pretty sure you have another Greasemonkey script conflicting, probably you still have the Ad-Sweeper installed that sweeps the page a second time after the Oontack sweep and therefore removes valuable information.

Anyway, I think that too many users reported compatibility issues with the ad-sweeping part (conflict with other Greasemonkey add-ins, requirement for an up-to-date Greasemonkey version, ad-sweeping not working on all pages, script not working at all on Chrome, etc.) therefore it was removed in version 1.04 until I can make it rock-solid.
The ad-sweeper can be installed as a stand-alone script from http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/62617 (appears to be more stable as a stand-alone script)

To think long and hard before speaking...
Sorry for that.

Last edited by Sioc on Fri 19 Mar 2010, 12:07; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Subman(R)
admin
admin
Subman(R)

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FIX: Oontack tools   FINAL FIX: Oontack tools - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010, 11:46

Worked fine before I updated. Disabled the ad script with no fix. Will do individually now.

On Edit. That did not work either. But, I remembered I did a Windows update also. Did a system restore and it now works. Now to figure out what update caused it.
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FIX: Oontack tools   FINAL FIX: Oontack tools - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010, 12:57

That's indeed strange. For me the key rule is "never do a Windows update as long as it works" :-)
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FIX: Oontack tools   FINAL FIX: Oontack tools - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 14:27

Version 1.06 is released.
Now the full ad-sweeping features are enabled again and there shouldn't be any compatibility issues anymore (crossing fingers): you don't have to remove the Ad-Sweeping script or to install it as a stand-alone script (well, it means you just don't have to bother at all about it :-) ). Moreover the ad-sweeping part is now compatible with Chrome (thanks go to milhouse). There are still just 2 small glitches with Chrome that were already present in the previous versions (wrong stat points figures indicated and links disappearing in the log of events).

Just be sure you have an up-to-date version of Firefox and Greasemonkey.

If you have MyBrute Manager and you updated the Oontack script you shouldn't forget to change the order of the scripts again (Oontack before MB Manager).
Back to top Go down
La Frite
La Frite

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FIX: Oontack tools   FINAL FIX: Oontack tools - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 17:21

Good work cheers
Back to top Go down
Stjanypwnitsch

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FIX: Oontack tools   FINAL FIX: Oontack tools - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 19:23

Good work! Tyvm :)
Back to top Go down
Ultra SSJ Vegeta
Ultra SSJ Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FIX: Oontack tools   FINAL FIX: Oontack tools - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010, 00:22

hi Sioc

i have one problem

today i have update Greasemonkey

and now Oontack tools shows me on the cell-page weapons and skills white scratch

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://ultra-ssj-vegeta.mybrute.com
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FIX: Oontack tools   FINAL FIX: Oontack tools - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010, 05:10

Sounds like an old issue that was fixed in the most recent versions of Oontack tools FIX (current version is 1.07)...
1) Be sure you have the latest Greasemonkey version (from your post you have it).
2) Uninstall Oontack tools then reinstall it instead of just updating it.
3) Do not forget to change the order of Oonatack tools in the list of Greasemonkey add-ins: oontack should come before MyBrute Manager in case you are using it.
4) If it still doesn't work, do you have other Greasemonkey scripts installed? If yes there may be a conflict, could you tell me which are the other Greasemonkey scripts you are running?

This may as well be due to a temporary unavailability of the server hosting the inventory.swf file (http://users7.jabry.com/siocip/ -> http://users7.jabry.com/siocip/inventory.swf : "uncaught exception" message is ok and means it can load up inventory.swf).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FIX: Oontack tools   FINAL FIX: Oontack tools - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FINAL FIX: Oontack tools
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next