My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Can you use BC?

Go down 
+40
thepoky
FacebreakXXX
Hades
Yaboirobby
Arkziel
YaniS
AlnicZ27
asian_girl
F.B.I
Sjakie-48
king_of_mybrute
CypriaN
Biceuri®
Damikk
CmIsUa
SlapSlap
n1kos84
Ultra SSJ Vegeta
A Dip O Sitas
jcelite
dentdesabre
Blefast[oz]
davidloko210
PreGod
Unr3aL
ferryfey
ALPHWON
Stjanypwnitsch
kaspar4o0o
steele11
Stsin
GOML
ikari
maxuris
bamb@m
vollaufdienuesse
Subman(R)
nga-24
Rippraff
Sioc
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Arkziel
Arkziel

Can you use BC? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you use BC?   Can you use BC? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 10:18

since i have the new versión, i have a lot of "ERROR error while calling the web service", someone know what happen me? ty
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: Can you use BC?   Can you use BC? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 13:49

Now the opponents aren't showing up for me anymore Sad

EDIT: NVM
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: Can you use BC?   Can you use BC? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 09:47

It is indeed faster. Now it takes about 1 hour to train my 170K pupils instead of about 2 hours before.
Back to top Go down
Arkziel
Arkziel

PostSubject: Re: Can you use BC?   Can you use BC? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 10:30

someone know why with the last fixed the program throw this message: "ERROR error while calling web service. Wrong version" when i´ve made 200~ pupils ?
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: Can you use BC?   Can you use BC? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 10:42

Sioc wrote:
It is indeed faster. Now it takes about 1 hour to train my 170K pupils instead of about 2 hours before.
Shocked
Back to top Go down
Hades

PostSubject: Re: Can you use BC?   Can you use BC? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 11:02

I noticed also that after i changed the jar file with the new one (it works fine by the way) that it doesn't train ALL my pupils. many of them doesn't trained at all.

Does anybody else has that?

or Is there anything that can be done?

Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
vollaufdienuesse
vollaufdienuesse

PostSubject: Re: Can you use BC?   Can you use BC? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 11:08

run your fights again and they will be trained.

it happens if your fights are running and there is a little BE. just start it new after its finished.
Back to top Go down
Hades

PostSubject: Re: Can you use BC?   Can you use BC? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 11:41

vollaufdienuesse wrote:
run your fights again and they will be trained.

it happens if your fights are running and there is a little BE. just start it new after its finished.

Thanks i will! :)

ps: what BE is?
Back to top Go down
kaspar4o0o
kaspar4o0o

PostSubject: Re: Can you use BC?   Can you use BC? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 11:47

BE i think is a "Brutal Error" scratch
Back to top Go down
maxuris
maxuris

PostSubject: Re: Can you use BC?   Can you use BC? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 14:40

Yes it is ...
Back to top Go down
GOML
GOML

PostSubject: Re: Can you use BC?   Can you use BC? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 17:53

yeah just run your folders again (copies of the originals, not the same ones you just finished) a while later and it should pick up the fights you missed. about to do that myself. Wink
Back to top Go down
Unr3aL

PostSubject: Re: Can you use BC?   Can you use BC? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 23:33

I stil can't see my opponents again and i replaced the old BC.jar with the new one Sad Must i do somethink else to make it work again ?
Sad

Help someone ? :|
Back to top Go down
FacebreakXXX
FacebreakXXX

PostSubject: Re: Can you use BC?   Can you use BC? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 09:42

I also replaced the new .jar but nothing works!
I will start BC but after 3 seconds it appears...

Last edited by FacebreakXXX on Fri 26 Mar 2010, 15:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hades

PostSubject: Re: Can you use BC?   Can you use BC? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 13:59

GOML wrote:
yeah just run your folders again (copies of the originals, not the same ones you just finished) a while later and it should pick up the fights you missed. about to do that myself. Wink

I tried that!!!

but i still thing it skips fights and the worst is that i think it skips a lot of them! Sad
Back to top Go down
GOML
GOML

PostSubject: Re: Can you use BC?   Can you use BC? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 14:17

sounds like the problem I was having. are you able to clean & merge your dbs? I had someone on the board do that for me a few days back and afterward had no problems, not certain if anything else was done. it could also be something corrupted in your BC, I was having some problems with my original version a couple of weeks ago, so you could try reinstalling a new copy of BC and then replacing the .jar file.
Back to top Go down
Hades

PostSubject: Re: Can you use BC?   Can you use BC? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 17:25

GOML wrote:
sounds like the problem I was having. are you able to clean & merge your dbs? I had someone on the board do that for me a few days back and afterward had no problems, not certain if anything else was done. it could also be something corrupted in your BC, I was having some problems with my original version a couple of weeks ago, so you could try reinstalling a new copy of BC and then replacing the .jar file.

I guess i have to try that also!!!

i will look into it and i will inform in case others have the same problem.
Back to top Go down
steele11
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
steele11

PostSubject: Re: Can you use BC?   Can you use BC? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 03:17

mine misses some the first time around as well but right after it's finished i run the fights again and it does fights for atleast 3 more pupils. Never had a problem with the old jar. Also I didn't replace my jar i just added the new one in the file as well and labeled in new jar.
Back to top Go down
thepoky
thepoky

PostSubject: Re: Can you use BC?   Can you use BC? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 07:04

this is mine and I served very good serves hope for if they like
http://www.4shared.com/file/251763651/9a895fd1/brutal-combo.html
Back to top Go down
http://mexicoloko.com
Stjanypwnitsch

PostSubject: Re: Can you use BC?   Can you use BC? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 12:55

Today i have this error:

INFO Adresse IP changée.
INFO Adresse IP déjà utilisée.
INFO Changement d'adresse IP...

if i start bc he's creating 2 pupil and then i get this error -.-
Back to top Go down
AndreiTM
AndreiTM

PostSubject: Re: Can you use BC?   Can you use BC? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 13:05

No Can you use BC? - Page 5 Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
sevid
sevid

PostSubject: Re: Can you use BC?   Can you use BC? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 13:17

yes, i can and i use it Razz, thx my provider for amazing IP pool Razz
Back to top Go down
Arkziel
Arkziel

PostSubject: Re: Can you use BC?   Can you use BC? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 23:23

with this version and the before version i have a lot of "ERROR error while calling the web service", i must restart my computer when would train my pupils and get new pupils, or continue doing etc, i can´t do two things in the same sesion and must restar my computer always.. someone know what happen me? ty
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: Can you use BC?   Can you use BC? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 23:27

Arkziel wrote:
with this version and the before version i have a lot of "ERROR error while calling the web service", i must restart my computer when would train my pupils and get new pupils, or continue doing etc, i can´t do two things in the same sesion and must restar my computer always.. someone know what happen me? ty
Yeah, when i run this version training my combats, it has a hard time completing the fights while I am using the internet for homework and things. It is very slow and sluggish.... and sometimes it freezes up and doesn't do anything.
Back to top Go down
Sabbath123

PostSubject: Re: Can you use BC?   Can you use BC? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 19:52

Edit 2 : nevermind:) It worked. I thought it might be my AV`s fault and it was. I just disabled AV and it worked!:)
Thank you all for the great work on this forum:)

HAPPY EASTER everyone!
Back to top Go down
F.B.I
F.B.I

PostSubject: Re: Can you use BC?   Can you use BC? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 07:56

ok people it says labrute.swing.UI program and dosent download can someone help me with this?

Last edited by 6.aii on Sat 03 Apr 2010, 08:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you use BC?   Can you use BC? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can you use BC?
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: Guides & Info :: Cheats & Scripts-
Jump to: