My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Skills & weapons board

Go down 
+42
Noop
Tama
Rippraff
grizzlism
goncaloo
hihot200
crash477
YaniS
mantis33
kaspar4o0o
PreGod
Subman(R)
Crator
cbarron
Rico
Teethymo
AndreiTM
n1kos84
SlapSlap
steele11
Elido
harpyieklein
AlnicZ27
GOML
DRAGON_DEL_MAR_AZUL
LGFDGFS
blitzdmon
HongKongFui
xteenager
PurPle SKy
NixxxoN
Ultra SSJ Vegeta
CypriaN
Stsin
Vic-Tim
bamb@m
Aylove
Yaboirobby
A Dip O Sitas
vollaufdienuesse
ALPHWON
BobTheBear
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
bamb@m
bamb@m

Skills & weapons board - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skills & weapons board   Skills & weapons board - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar 2010, 01:41

so that means those who are saying they used it but can't see opponents' cells are just using it wrong, gotcha geek
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Skills & weapons board   Skills & weapons board - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar 2010, 02:25

Yaboirobby wrote:
bamb@m wrote:
and are you going to share the "secret" to using espionne so it can be properly listed in the skills list?
What secret? Laughing

All you do is click "espionner" on the brute cell (espionner means "to spy" in french) and then your brute and all the brutes in that team are allowed to see the cells of other brutes, whether you or fighting them or not; meaning I can go down the list of Padawans and see the cells of them as well, even if I'm not fighting them.

i started my self to save some names of Brutes after the Fights who are weak or without weapons , but the reset and the 10 fights make it Impossible to know what they realy have. so Spy is the Key. very cleaver idea...
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: Skills & weapons board   Skills & weapons board - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar 2010, 04:00

Increvable seems to be just like survival, but with 0 health points

http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/1144540?chk=657c

The brute has one more chance to fight until gets hit again when losing all of the health.

BTW the spy thing seems to be pretty interesting, i hope i get it some day
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: Skills & weapons board   Skills & weapons board - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar 2010, 07:48

NixxxoN wrote:

The brute has one more chance to fight until gets hit again when losing all of the health.

that's an interesting fight. I think I'll hold off on updating the skills list until we see more of that, though, so we can be sure it wasn't a glitch like in the original Wink
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Skills & weapons board   Skills & weapons board - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar 2010, 14:13

I can see already that some skills are meant to encourage you to have an account with lots of brutes. For example, espionner costs one brute one blessure but benefits all brutes that day. So if you've only got two brutes, you only get to spy for the benefit of those two. If you've got reinforcements, you can only help out one other brute.

On the other hand, if you spend some money you can get say 20 brutes and your spy can benefit them all and your reinforcements can benefit them all. I wonder if there are other skills like this -- cuisinier, perhaps. And if you have two brutes giving reinforcements, do you get to fight with three brutes in the arena? And if you had 20 brutes and you paid for coins to give them more fights per day, you could be fighting 400 fights every day, each one backed up with spies, reinforcements, and who knows what else. Clearly, an account like that sounds more like a clan than one person. So you could share your login (and expense) with friends, divide up the brutes here and there, and really dominate. But only if you spend money.

Have I stumbled on the business plan here?
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: Skills & weapons board   Skills & weapons board - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar 2010, 14:48

are you sure that the spy benefits both brutes? if yes: great, haven't tried it with the one that has this skill :) cuisiner only helps the brute that cooked, I have it :)
Back to top Go down
Ultra SSJ Vegeta
Ultra SSJ Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Skills & weapons board   Skills & weapons board - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar 2010, 15:27

HongKongFui wrote:
are you sure that the spy benefits both brutes?

yes i can confirm

HongKongFui wrote:
cuisiner only helps the brute that cooked, I have it :)
i don't know No but it would not be bad Very Happy and it is quite possible that one brute for his team sacrifice a point but who knows What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://ultra-ssj-vegeta.mybrute.com
cbarron
cbarron

PostSubject: Re: Skills & weapons board   Skills & weapons board - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 03:33

I got the skill sang-chaud.

Witch is hot blood.
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: Skills & weapons board   Skills & weapons board - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 04:14

NixxxoN wrote:

since vic-tim also got it, that's more frequent than I'd expect a glitch to be, so I'll add it to the info Cool
Back to top Go down
Vic-Tim
Vic-Tim

PostSubject: Re: Skills & weapons board   Skills & weapons board - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 08:29

well 20 % of 1 point is 0.2 point and 20 % of the remainig 0.8 is 0.16 point. so it never really goes to zero unless it is rounded.
greetz Vic-Tim
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Skills & weapons board   Skills & weapons board - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 14:08

I just got both Espion and Cuisinier (on different brutes) so I will be exploring these more in the future. Cuisinier is pretty neat -- every time your opponent attacks, they take 2 points of damage afterward. This is hell on brutes with shurikens, knives, and sais! It works on pets too, though they only seem to take 1 point of damage (only tested it on one dog so far). The damage happens even if the attack misses, is blocked or countered. Not sure if it works in the tournament, I've entered it and we'll see. Have to wait until tomorrow to see if it works for my other brute in that account. I'm pretty sure that when I used it against a brute with tragic potion, the damage stopped when they drank the potion.
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: Skills & weapons board   Skills & weapons board - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 15:30

like I already said before: my cuisiner didn't use that skill in the tourney (of course I used it that day in the arena)
Back to top Go down
Crator

PostSubject: Re: Skills & weapons board   Skills & weapons board - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 10:43

It's strange... I got the Armor and my speed was reduced by 1 point... lol
Back to top Go down
Stsin
Stsin

PostSubject: Re: Skills & weapons board   Skills & weapons board - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 10:48

Stsin wrote:
For example Armure:
Skills & weapons board - Page 5 Armorr.th
BEFORE choosing, and hovering the mouse over ? of this skill it says Armure +5, Rapidite - 10%
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Skills & weapons board   Skills & weapons board - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 15:12

like us, the french started to make a list of known capacities, known weapons and animals on this Site
http://www.twinpedia.com/muxxu/labrute

but use translater, all in french.
Back to top Go down
Ultra SSJ Vegeta
Ultra SSJ Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Skills & weapons board   Skills & weapons board - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 16:20

ricotamanora wrote:
like us, the french started to make a list of known capacities, known weapons and animals on this Site

THX Rico Wink
Back to top Go down
http://ultra-ssj-vegeta.mybrute.com
Subman(R)
admin
admin
Subman(R)

PostSubject: Re: Skills & weapons board   Skills & weapons board - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 16:52

Indestructible For you to floor it must be to try several times ...
That's five donuts minimum or nothing. Every blow inflicts maximum 1 / 5 of life?

I want this.
Back to top Go down
http://submans.shutterfly.com/
Stsin
Stsin

PostSubject: Re: Skills & weapons board   Skills & weapons board - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 13:02

ricotamanora wrote:

As I said earlier in this thread, need to look at the description of the abilities before choosing them, to get more details out of it. Which is not shown in the normal panel.

They still don't have many of the available listed details, .ie thief can only be used twice, Tragic potion recovers 25% - 50% of lost health, etc. And some they've listed are wrong .ie saboteur is (24h) Sabotages a weapon for each of your future opponents (init -100 when used), Armor is +5 armor -10% speed, Pugnacious is 30%, not 33%, etc.
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: Skills & weapons board   Skills & weapons board - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 13:17

peau reinforcee is armor +2.

I'll list more as I see them, and if anyone else sees those special additions for each bonus, please post them so we can update the skills list Cool
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Skills & weapons board   Skills & weapons board - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 14:48

Cuisinier is definitely not worth it, and that's a shame. Considering how many attack exchanges there are in a fight, it does about 10-16 points of damage and it rarely makes the difference. It's a nice little bonus attack, but totally not worth the blessure. It doesn't work in the tournament and it doesn't work when brutes challenge you either.

Espion is a little better, but it's really tedious to use. The arena choices cycle through pretty quickly, so you have to click on a brute, check it out in about 5 seconds, and then hit the back button fast and hope that the brute you want is still in the arena to challenge them. Helps you avoid the shuriken monkeys and brutes with heavy weapons, but if your brute doesn't have a particular angle, it takes a long long time to find a truly weak brute in the arena. This is because you can't challenge a brute directly, so weak brutes don't pop into the arena any more often than strong ones. If your account has got more than two brutes, this skill could be really worthwhile, but it's not as great as you might think because frankly, at these low levels, brutes are mostly the same.
Back to top Go down
PreGod

PostSubject: Re: Skills & weapons board   Skills & weapons board - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Apr 2010, 10:10

I got this now:

Skills & weapons board - Page 5 Baller11
Back to top Go down
CypriaN
CypriaN

PostSubject: Re: Skills & weapons board   Skills & weapons board - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Apr 2010, 10:18

PreGod wrote:
I got this now:

Skills & weapons board - Page 5 Baller11
Razz looks funny do you know what it does?
Back to top Go down
kaspar4o0o
kaspar4o0o

PostSubject: Re: Skills & weapons board   Skills & weapons board - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Apr 2010, 10:59

Yeah I also got this it allows you to avoid the first blow from your opponent :)
Back to top Go down
AlnicZ27
AlnicZ27

PostSubject: Re: Skills & weapons board   Skills & weapons board - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Apr 2010, 14:23

kaspar4o0o wrote:
Yeah I also got this it allows you to avoid the first blow from your opponent :)

AGREE Wink
that's the main purpose.. only first blow.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Skills & weapons board   Skills & weapons board - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Apr 2010, 18:32

I got Sabotage today -- the new one, not the old one. It seems underpowered, but I love it! One of the opponent's weapons is trapped, and when they draw it there's a big label over their heads that says SABOTAGE! Just like in the Beastie Boys video. Then they flash red, the weapon vanishes, and usually they lose a turn. Probably not worth the blessure just to nix one weapon, but it is a real hoot if you sing along.

Listen all a yall, it's a sabotage,
Listen all a yall, it's a SABOTAGE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skills & weapons board   Skills & weapons board - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skills & weapons board
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next