My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

First Tournament Won

Go down 
+35
Crator
danmfj
Troll_Lady
Stsin
maxuris
Cowdude179
Pege
juan6666
Rico
cbarron
Biceuri®
Teethymo
kaspar4o0o
Subman(R)
AndreiTM
HongKongFui
asian_girl
NixxxoN
ellindor
GOML
n1kos84
Vic-Tim
harpyieklein
ALPHWON
puppywhirl
xteenager
Rouchien
bamb@m
Ultra SSJ Vegeta
Sioc
BobTheBear
Aylove
A Dip O Sitas
vollaufdienuesse
Yaboirobby
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
bamb@m
bamb@m

First Tournament Won - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Tournament Won   First Tournament Won - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 08:29

Biceuri® wrote:
ehehe Biceuri wons his first tournament now "Desert Batterer" Twisted Evil

welcome to the club, oh exalted green one Razz
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament Won   First Tournament Won - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 09:28

one question to the ppl who won 2 tournaments with the same brute AND who chose a different destiny after winning the first tournament: when it then asks you which destiny you want after winning the second tourney: did you get the chance to choose the FIRST destiny you had? or is the question exactly the same like after the first tournament?

lol, I hope you understand my question Razz
Back to top Go down
harpyieklein

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament Won   First Tournament Won - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 09:44

something like: do you want a second chance to undo your mistake from your first switch Wink

yes, that would be a nice feature...
Back to top Go down
ellindor
ellindor

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament Won   First Tournament Won - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 12:49

I wondered about that too. Maybe you get to choose a completely different destiny each time - that would be good until you get a strong brute that you want to stick with.

The way it is going I will never find this out. My best is on Level 8 and beat a Level 4 then a Level 9. Third round was against a Level 9 with a bear, and she was easily beating it, until the very last second, when she threw the baton AT THE BEAR. If she'd hit the opponent, she would have won.

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament Won   First Tournament Won - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 14:44

my second batterer: http://labrute.muxxu.com/b/28017
Back to top Go down
Ultra SSJ Vegeta
Ultra SSJ Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament Won   First Tournament Won - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 14:49

and here again Bitchy cheers >Congratz< cheers
Back to top Go down
http://ultra-ssj-vegeta.mybrute.com
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament Won   First Tournament Won - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 17:27

thanx a lot vegi :)
Back to top Go down
vollaufdienuesse
vollaufdienuesse

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament Won   First Tournament Won - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 21:06

FINALLY !!!!!!

Spoiler:

im so proud of him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament Won   First Tournament Won - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 07:32

congratz ...dienüsse cheers

I really like the feature that we can look the fight and afterwards we know who wins... that sucked in the original game...
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament Won   First Tournament Won - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 09:59

I predict failure again. just when I thought I (my name sux!) was on my way to the next rank, I see I have to fight against someone with both a wolf and a dog. I'm on the non-pet side in the quarterfinals, and on the pet side, both brutes have a wolf and dog Sad

http://labrute.muxxu.com/t/3321

too bad I don't have 15 credits so I could get my level up before the fight. I don't know what he gets at lvl 8 since he never got that high before, tho...
Back to top Go down
GOML
GOML

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament Won   First Tournament Won - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 12:49

I'm kind of hesitant to enter any tourneys now that I have gotten my two brutes to level 10, which took several days and plenty of credits to accomplish and I really don't feel like having either reset to level 1 just to get "sticking plaster ripper". Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament Won   First Tournament Won - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 13:01

Believe it or not, one of my crappy brutes won a tourney yesterday! Shocked

http://labrute.muxxu.com/b/7747 <<< is now a desert batterer.

When it reset him, I chose the "new path" option. Lets see if he comes out any better second time round!
Back to top Go down
Ultra SSJ Vegeta
Ultra SSJ Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament Won   First Tournament Won - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 13:53

Congratz cheers Vollauf & Bob cheers
Back to top Go down
http://ultra-ssj-vegeta.mybrute.com
ellindor
ellindor

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament Won   First Tournament Won - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 14:26

Bob & Vollauf - congrats from me too. :)

I am still waiting to pass fourth round......
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament Won   First Tournament Won - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 16:10

So let me get this straight. You win a tourney, you get reset to level 1 and start over, and you get to choose whether to have the same choices or different ones? So basically you're only ever going to get a handful of skills and a handful of weapons and maybe one pet, and that's it until you get to BL?

That seems pointless to me. Granted the competition will get a little tougher with each level up, but won't we be seeing the first BL be some level 7 brute with nothing but shurikens and vitality? So we have to wait until we get BL before we'll level our brutes beyond 15 or so, when the real interesting stuff starts to happen and things like stats begin to matter?
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament Won   First Tournament Won - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 16:17

congrates too all

i am very disapointed in mine, she is lvl 11 today but no Final, so if i am not going to win today i will buy 300 jetones for 5 bucks and bring her to lvl 14 or somewhere around that.
http://labrute.muxxu.com/b/41000

she got the Axe but always lose in semifinal...
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament Won   First Tournament Won - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 16:24

dont be sore losers and dont buy your victory, if you lose you lose and get over it... you'll be more lucky another day Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament Won   First Tournament Won - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 17:14

you are right 😢 , i just hope that the gool of the game wont be just to reach BL.
i hope that at BL we can choose our best Destiny wwe had and start to level him to unlimited Level. because any other Gool will be Pointless as "Teethymo" wrote above.
i hope the french are cleaver enough to do so , otherwise no one will continue playing anymore as soon someone reach trhe BL and realize that.
Back to top Go down
GOML
GOML

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament Won   First Tournament Won - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 22:27

NixxxoN wrote:
dont be sore losers and dont buy your victory, if you lose you lose and get over it... you'll be more lucky another day Wink

man you need to get over it already, must blow chunks living under a highway overpass sucking soup broth from an old leather shoe and having to rub two rats together in order to generate enough static electricity to run your computer for five minutes at a time. Rolling Eyes Razz
in no way are you "buying" your way to victory purchasing those muxxu credits. so you get a potential 10 extra fights for 15 credits, that's per day, you can't get more and there's no guarantee you're going to win those fights any more than the ones you get every 24 hours. it's not a "cheat", it's part of the muxxu game plan, and before you go spouting off about "rich kids" I'll have you know I'm neither rich nor a kid. also, isn't it a bit hypocritical to be talking about "cheaters" when you have a level 83 brute on COM? I mean there's no way you could reach that level in just one year without resorting to cheating, now is there? I really don't care if you pupiled your brute yourself and didn't pay someone else to do it, it's still cheating. sorry if I'm being rude, but your constant whining has become quite annoying.
Back to top Go down
Biceuri®
Biceuri®

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament Won   First Tournament Won - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 12:51

Biceuri won another tournament Twisted Evil : http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/2812915?chk=b8a3

He dont care about pets lol
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament Won   First Tournament Won - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 13:14

you cheater!!! how could your brute be smart enough not to attack pets first? that's not fair! Sad

Razz
Back to top Go down
Biceuri®
Biceuri®

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament Won   First Tournament Won - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 13:51

Twisted Evil lol bam, i make a a rekest for to our clan, but its full, can you make a free slot for me?
If yes tell me and i send a new rekest.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
ellindor
ellindor

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament Won   First Tournament Won - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 13:54

Congrats Biceuri - great fight. :)
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament Won   First Tournament Won - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 16:21

I finally won the tourny but I'd say that it will be very difficult for winning it up again as there are lots of brutes who have huge level advantage over me in the Desert Batterer rank...
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament Won   First Tournament Won - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 16:28

GOML wrote:
man you need to get over it already, must blow chunks living under a highway overpass sucking soup broth from an old leather shoe and having to rub two rats together in order to generate enough static electricity to run your computer for five minutes at a time. Rolling Eyes Razz
in no way are you "buying" your way to victory purchasing those muxxu credits. so you get a potential 10 extra fights for 15 credits, that's per day, you can't get more and there's no guarantee you're going to win those fights any more than the ones you get every 24 hours. it's not a "cheat", it's part of the muxxu game plan, and before you go spouting off about "rich kids" I'll have you know I'm neither rich nor a kid. also, isn't it a bit hypocritical to be talking about "cheaters" when you have a level 83 brute on COM? I mean there's no way you could reach that level in just one year without resorting to cheating, now is there? I really don't care if you pupiled your brute yourself and didn't pay someone else to do it, it's still cheating. sorry if I'm being rude, but your constant whining has become quite annoying.

Lol im not whinning, i just encourage people to not fall to the trap and not throw away money stupidly. None of the two of mybrute versions are worth spending money IMO. And I have money, but i think its a bit stupid to "buy" success in a free flash game. Im not complaining about cheating (I use brutal combo on mybrute and mybrute is near 150) but I try to say that you should work yourself to get the success and not buy it because its pointless and has no beauty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament Won   First Tournament Won - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Tournament Won
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next