My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

[RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)

Go down 
+43
Tze
Ceryon
jayeeyee
adatok
NixxxoN
Zé To
edu1988
schranze
WinstonSmith
aslan
mellidekller
FacebreakXXX
Blakallam17
jepoyaka
Pege
vollaufdienuesse
zoo512
Gavy™
hanuman
jcelite
max
Subman(R)
Shiva
sevid
fryss
davidloko210
GOML
ecolorenzo
arno046
xiao
maxuris
flockingflock
F.B.I
xDarkDespair
Jesus saved me
gustavobarrile
kayton
Mattrix Brute
CypriaN
kaspar4o0o
Teapot
Sioc
indre
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Pege
Tournies Mod
Tournies Mod
Pege

[RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 20:25

vollaufdienuesse wrote:
Autofights completed! Completed 4722 fights.

what do you think how long it took ? Very Happy

I think 9 hours!!!

I completed 4378 fight today in 9 hours!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute.com/team/179267
vollaufdienuesse
vollaufdienuesse

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 20:41

o.O

why does it take that long for you pege ??
i thought my 4 hours would have been long but this is crazy Very Happy
we need a better trainer for our brutes !!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pege
Tournies Mod
Tournies Mod
Pege

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 20:46

Think the problem was that firefox cache was full!

After ~ 3000 fights my firefox cancel the script!
Back to top Go down
vollaufdienuesse
vollaufdienuesse

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 20:53

:-/

you dont close it after training ?
i just let it close the tab after klicking the fight button.
the first tab is always google.de so its not closing firefox complete.
till now it works good all the time.
Back to top Go down
Pege
Tournies Mod
Tournies Mod
Pege

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 21:07

I tested it not with a other tab in the browser. I have two tabs with two Brutes. So I must test it!
Back to top Go down
indre

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jul 2010, 07:20

Nice that someone really puts this trainer through some stress-testing :)

Although the trainer was never meant for such a high amount of pupils, it actually should complete 4000 fights in about 3 hours when using a 2500ms delay (which I use) and about 10% of failed fights.

If you have so many brutes to train, I'd suggest using a Virtual Machine in your computer to make it run in the background.
Back to top Go down
jepoyaka

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jul 2010, 12:13

FFS can someone tell me how this thing works. -_-
Ive been adding pupils, clicking Manual thing and still I don't get it work. The Instructions you made make even more confused.
I'm begging you people, please make an step by step instruction.
I have 800+ pupils in my character and I don't want them to go waste.

thanks

-jepoy

Back to top Go down
indre

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jul 2010, 15:07

Don't use the manual button - it will be removed in the next version as it's quite useless Very Happy

Try looking at this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P3efNhaP6o
Back to top Go down
vollaufdienuesse
vollaufdienuesse

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 17:06

Autofights completed! Completed 8706 fights.

ok. now its starting to take some time to train all Sad
Back to top Go down
Blakallam17
Blakallam17

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 06:30

i'm had not posted
but it is very good tool ...
even if that student to go sticking per pupils is tired
Back to top Go down
http://tu-bruto.blogspot.com/
FacebreakXXX
FacebreakXXX

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 22:25

thank you for doing this program.

i like it Wink
Back to top Go down
mellidekller

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 00:44

Nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zoo512

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 02:54

Indre, I finally figure out what I was doing wrong. I tried Google Chrome and Mozilla after IE, but none would work. I kept getting hundreds of tabs opening up and eventually freezing my computer. The problem wasn simple...my screen wasn't big enough. After the "done" button popped up, I had to scroll down to place it over the "start fight" button, then scoll back up to place the "x" over the "x" on the new tab that opened. The cursor couldn't get back up when having to scroll. After removing extra toolbars and buttons up top, it works perfectly. GREAT PROGRAM!!!!!!!!!! Many thanks to you.
Back to top Go down
indre

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 08:30

zoo512 wrote:
Indre, I finally figure out what I was doing wrong. I tried Google Chrome and Mozilla after IE, but none would work. I kept getting hundreds of tabs opening up and eventually freezing my computer. The problem wasn simple...my screen wasn't big enough. After the "done" button popped up, I had to scroll down to place it over the "start fight" button, then scoll back up to place the "x" over the "x" on the new tab that opened. The cursor couldn't get back up when having to scroll. After removing extra toolbars and buttons up top, it works perfectly. GREAT PROGRAM!!!!!!!!!! Many thanks to you.
Glad you sorted it out :)
It's also described at:
http://works.indrek.eu/simple-brute-trainer/faq/
"The “Start fight” button doesn’t fit in my browser window!"
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 10:47

Are there any updates ATM ?!
Back to top Go down
aslan

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 02:13

good .. THANKS a lot ..:-)
Back to top Go down
http://aslanxp.mybrute.com/cellule
indre

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 18:36

If anyone's having trouble setting up the program or just want's to peek at it without downloading, then this HD screencast is for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU6hw-JquTE
Back to top Go down
zoo512

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 04:22

Indre, I have a question. What is the box "delay" for? If I reduce it to 3000 does it speed up the fights? Or does it change anything at all? I don't really need to speed up my fights yet...I set it before I go to bed about 12:00 CST, and it only takes a couple of hours with the few pupils I have on it...300 or so. I'm just curious.
Back to top Go down
fryss

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 08:09

yep, it speed up your fights
Back to top Go down
indre

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 18:51

I added an answer to the FAQ:
http://works.indrek.eu/simple-brute-trainer/faq/

What does changing the ‘delay’ setting do?

Delay is the time the trainer waits for the browser to load the “Start fight” page. Lowering the delay will make the trainer train the pupils faster, but setting it too low will cause it to fail many fights or not train at all. The delay is set in milliseconds (ms).

Probably the most common is to use a delay between 2000 (2 seconds) to 4000 (4 seconds). You have to test which delay is the lowest possible for you – it depends on your internet connection speed, your computer’s performance and on how close you live to the servers.
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 18:53

no update ATM ?!
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 02:10

Hello mate,

Thanx for this great tool, it's literally (not a life saviour but...) EYES SAVIOUR ! :-)

Keep up the good work and I hope that You'll find the time to make some great upgrade ! ( :points at pass saved brutes: )

Thanx in advance ! :-)

Kind regards !!!

~WS~
Back to top Go down
zoo512

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 03:08

Thanks again Indre. I have never figured out BC so I do my pupilling manually and was having to do pupil fights manually as well, which took 2-3 hours per night and it took 5-6 weeks to go up a level. Now I'm using this tool and going up about a level per week and will continue to improve since I can set your trainer to go at night or when I leave for work. This tool is a real time saver and I really appreciate you sharing your incredible computer knowledge with those of us who don't know as much!
Back to top Go down
Teapot

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 08:52

I only have one fight preloaded, what is the problem? scratch
Back to top Go down
schranze

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Dec 2010, 14:07

Does not work behind a Proxy - maybe this feature would be added next realease?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next