Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 4 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Rate the Muxxu above you thread!

Go down 
+31
Legend
Caedes
Radu
Pege
AndreiTM
Rippraff
Tama
REJT
BeRyLa
rayS
S4nt0S
goncaloo
HongKongFui
grizzlism
LEMO
pdsharpj
Teethymo
vollaufdienuesse
Rouchien
maxuris
blitzdmon
xteenager
mantis33
puppywhirl
steele11
julien0014
kaspar4o0o
Teapot
Rico
cbarron
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
mantis33

Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate the Muxxu above you thread!   Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Jul 2010, 18:39

Lol none of these brutes are very good. Panther + hammer skill are good, but I have better panther brutes so I don't know why you're so interested in it.
Back to top Go down
LEMO
LEMO

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Muxxu above you thread!   Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Jul 2010, 19:48

Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 4 Muxxu
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Muxxu above you thread!   Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Jul 2010, 19:54

mantis33 wrote:
Lol none of these brutes are very good. Panther + hammer skill are good, but I have better panther brutes so I don't know why you're so interested in it.

HAVE you got a panther with a big weapon?
show me your best brutes links , i will spy
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
LEMO
LEMO

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Muxxu above you thread!   Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Jul 2010, 20:03

Noy panther,I have a level 12 with dog and flail.
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Muxxu above you thread!   Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Jul 2010, 21:20

http://labrute.muxxu.com/b/276177

Morning star with herc strength. Only level 10 right now.

http://labrute.muxxu.com/b/293242

Also with herc strength and scimitar, but only level 11 currently.

My other panther has shield/armor/thick skin but I messed up his destiny and now he has no armor or panther, lol. I'll fix it next time.
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Muxxu above you thread!   Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Jul 2010, 16:01

Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 4 2e0ky77

Pretty good brute

2: herc str 3 agi
3: net 3 spd
4: ours (bear) 3 agi
5: trapper 3 spd
6: buckler 3 end
7: knife 3 str
8: marteau 3 str
9: renforts 3 spd
10: martial arts 3 agi

Net + trappeur is a really bad combo, but I couldn't +3 speed instead. Should I take the speed next time?

Similarly, I was not happy with lvl 9 choice of completely useless renforts skill or completely useless +3 spd
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Muxxu above you thread!   Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Jul 2010, 16:16

nice one
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Muxxu above you thread!   Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Jul 2010, 16:31

Choose speed over trappeur next time and see what happens cuz your first few skills and stuff are nice. Herc net and bear are nice
Back to top Go down
LEMO
LEMO

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Muxxu above you thread!   Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Jul 2010, 16:42

Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 4 Muxxu1

Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 4 Muxxu2
TarZan-DE has dog A.
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Muxxu above you thread!   Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Jul 2010, 17:44

whats so wrong with speed btw?
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Muxxu above you thread!   Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Jul 2010, 18:02

HongKongFui wrote:
whats so wrong with speed btw?
It depends on the situation and skill/weapon combos, but here are my thoughts on stats:

I think speed is the least useful of the 4 stats in the muxxu version. I would rank the stats like this: vitality>strength>agility>speed.

I think how much damage you do per round vs. how much damage you can take per fight is the most essential breakdown of how well you do in this game, which is why I rate the stats this way. You also have to keep in mind that muxxu is mostly about LOW LEVEL fights, where high stats of any kind are fairly rare, and high life is much harder to counter with high damage.

Vitality is the best stat because it is the one that affects survivability. Dumb immortal brutes with no skills and no weapons can still win a lot of matches because they take forever to kill - kind of proves my point.

Str is the 2nd best stat because it affects base damage of all attacks. plus str. affects disarm % (and maybe blocking %). More damage at any level, for any amount, is always useful.

Agility is useful, but in a more indirect way (and you have to invest more levels into it for it to be effective) because it determines % chance of multi-hit (indirectly raising damage), and % chance to dodge (indirectly raising survivability). - You don't see dodges happen much until over 15 agi, don't see multiple attacks much until around 25 agi, and it takes significant combinations of skills and stat boosting levels to get it that high)

Speed is the least effective stat because it only effects init (who attacks 1st) slightly (if at all) and at very high stat differences (which usually requires a very specific combo of 2 skills plus stat investment) will allow you to attack in multiple sequential rounds (indirectly raising damage) but only after significant number of levels have been devoted to getting speedvery high like around 60. It's pretty easy to beat a lvl 12 brute with 60 speed - can't say the same for a lvl 12 brute with 60 str or 60 agility or 600 life though.

I also think taking +3 to any stat that is not enhanced by its associated stat boosting skill is a last resort, only to be selected to avoid a very bad weapon or a few of the worthless skills (trappeur is debatably worthless, and renforts is definitely worthless to the better brute of the pair in an account). For example if grizzlism120 is offered STR, I will take it gladly because he has herculean str already, but 3 speed or 3 agility will have very very minimal impact on his performance per fight because he has no weapons or skill combos that directly benefit from either of those stats.

Last edited by grizzlism on Thu 08 Jul 2010, 18:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
goncaloo

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Muxxu above you thread!   Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Jul 2010, 18:42

what do you think about this brutes?

https://2img.net/h/oi31.tinypic.com/j9382e.jpg
http://a.imagehost.org/0199/Capturar.jpg
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Muxxu above you thread!   Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Jul 2010, 18:46

goncaloo wrote:
what do you think about this brutes?

https://2img.net/h/oi31.tinypic.com/j9382e.jpg

This one is very good, except Master of Arms doesn't help him at all. Hopefully you get a bouclier and sword soon.
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Muxxu above you thread!   Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Jul 2010, 18:48

https://2img.net/h/oi31.tinypic.com/j9382e.jpg is actually nice

the second is bad

what do u want for that first brute? with wolf and voleur?
Back to top Go down
goncaloo

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Muxxu above you thread!   Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Jul 2010, 21:40

sorry, not trading/selling/whatever

thanks for the replies
i'm thinking of changing 2nd brute's destiny
because he got increvable and choc pretty early, but then he just couldnt get worse
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Muxxu above you thread!   Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Jul 2010, 23:18

If that brute gets a shield it would be a major force to be reckoned with. Master of arms is not useless because he has thief.
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Muxxu above you thread!   Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 01:43

probably its better to stick with what you know... get invrevable and choc, and then make some other (maybe even bad?) choice... you never know what it will lead to.
Back to top Go down
goncaloo

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Muxxu above you thread!   Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 15:31

Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 4 Mantis23

9/10 at mantis

you have the best weapon [sai]
really nice skills [Thief, Increvable, Choc] and the best skill combo out there [contre+shield]
i bet there's nobody that can beat you at lvl 11 without a bear/wolf and/or lots of luck
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Muxxu above you thread!   Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 17:10

Check him now. He's got armor and perserverent as well.
Back to top Go down
goncaloo

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Muxxu above you thread!   Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 19:32

woah... nice....
that's a good brute... is he still on padawan rank?
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Muxxu above you thread!   Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 20:32

Lol no he's iron fist. He'll be flame tomorrow cuz he's gotten unlucky his past 4 tourneys and I'm thinking the streak will end tomorrow. I mean geez he almost won the tourney at level 10 or 11 and now he's gonna be 16 tomorrow. Sad
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Muxxu above you thread!   Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 20:51

happened a lot to me
i think you wil see him at 17 or maybe 18
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Muxxu above you thread!   Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 23:20

Definately not going past 16. He got 6th sense. I think he'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
goncaloo

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Muxxu above you thread!   Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul 2010, 16:11

good luck :)
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Muxxu above you thread!   Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul 2010, 17:34

OMG noisev1 at last got what she needs

she had flail + epee +contre + master of arm + potion + thick skin

but no shiel

she get to level 16 and she gets SHIELD!!!!!!!!!!!

now let the fun begin

she also have very good stat
so 2 very good brutes in one account :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Muxxu above you thread!   Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rate the Muxxu above you thread!
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next