Perseverance & Meditation - worth it? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Perseverance & Meditation - worth it?

Go down 
+5
NixxxoN
puppywhirl
ellindor
mantis33
Markus
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Markus

Perseverance & Meditation - worth it? Empty
PostSubject: Perseverance & Meditation - worth it?   Perseverance & Meditation - worth it? I_icon_minitimeSun 09 May 2010, 22:18

Brute 1: LV13 - 92 HP; 5-2-7
Weapons: Knife, Sword, Baton, Hatchet:
Abilities: Bolt of Lightening, 6th Sense, Impact, Trappeur
Pets: Bear, Dog B

Level-Up Choices:
Perseverance - If initial attack misses opponent, 70% chance of launching another blow
+3 Endurance (92->111)

Brute 2: LV14 - 134 HP; 12-3-6
Weapons: Knife, Hatchet, Bumps, Mammoth's Bone
Abilities: Herculean Strength, Martial Arts, Tornado of Blows
Pets: n/a

Level-Up Choices:
Meditation - Doesn't attack (and only takes blows) for an initial period, then speed increases by 150%
+3 Endurance (134->153)
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: Perseverance & Meditation - worth it?   Perseverance & Meditation - worth it? I_icon_minitimeSun 09 May 2010, 23:59

First one obviously you want Perserverence. Second one is more of a toss up. Meditation is good after the initial blows you take, but sometimes those initial blows can be fatal or very detrimental.
Back to top Go down
ellindor
ellindor

PostSubject: Re: Perseverance & Meditation - worth it?   Perseverance & Meditation - worth it? I_icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 14:49

Perseverant is a good skill. My Efte has it and would have lost this fight without it. Very Happy

http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/4510813?chk=0ee4
Back to top Go down
Markus

PostSubject: Re: Perseverance & Meditation - worth it?   Perseverance & Meditation - worth it? I_icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 18:12

ellindor wrote:
Perseverant is a good skill. My Efte has it and would have lost this fight without it. Very Happy

http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/4510813?chk=0ee4
Wow!

I chose the HP this time because my brute is getting close to ranking up (DB -> SPR), having reached two consecutive finals. He lost each of the final battles by one hit.

Assuming that my brute will need a much higher level than 14-15 to advance from SPR to RT, I will be picking the skill :)
Back to top Go down
puppywhirl
puppywhirl

PostSubject: Re: Perseverance & Meditation - worth it?   Perseverance & Meditation - worth it? I_icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 18:14

Perseverant is indeed a good skill.

Meditation is also good BUT only worth taking if you reach high amounts of speed and have
some sort of passive defense for the two (?) rounds you idle.

For example:

Extra thick skin/Armour
Tete-de-fer, iron head or whatever it's called
shield and/or contre

Stuff like 6th sense, pugnace and other rng skills I never really liked.
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: Perseverance & Meditation - worth it?   Perseverance & Meditation - worth it? I_icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 19:00

yup perseverant is good especially against agile brutes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
Stsin
Stsin

PostSubject: Re: Perseverance & Meditation - worth it?   Perseverance & Meditation - worth it? I_icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 05:29

Yep, perseverant adds balance to hyper agiles.

But Contre stops perseverant cold, while giving damage in return. You can kill yourself by attacking alot.
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: Perseverance & Meditation - worth it?   Perseverance & Meditation - worth it? I_icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 08:44

meditation is also very valuable, if you already have or know you will get sang-chaud: http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/21647128?chk=6cbf

I am chuck lee, and you can see the guy with meditation got the first strike and never stopped to "analyze" after that Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Perseverance & Meditation - worth it?   Perseverance & Meditation - worth it? I_icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 13:02

well bamb@m i took revenge for you and i kicked him out of the tourny today "sangohalan" with my right now one of the best Brute i have "Trojana" i just love Ninja
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/21742453?chk=3d9c
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: Perseverance & Meditation - worth it?   Perseverance & Meditation - worth it? I_icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010, 04:08

ah, no wonder you got the first hit, 'cause you had sang chaud as well Twisted Evil

thanks for getting revenge Razz
Back to top Go down
Stsin
Stsin

PostSubject: Re: Perseverance & Meditation - worth it?   Perseverance & Meditation - worth it? I_icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010, 05:42

ricotamanora wrote:
well bamb@m i took revenge for you and i kicked him out of the tourny today "sangohalan" with my right now one of the best Brute i have "Trojana" i just love Ninja
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/21742453?chk=3d9c

I have a Ninja like her. Nice with Sang Chaud. The opponent is half health before attacking sometimes Twisted Evil

vs Meditation:
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/21149597?chk=cecf

Without Sang Chaud, it will kill you. Pray for Sang Chaud if choose Meditation...or atleast Ballerina or Untouchable.
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Perseverance & Meditation - worth it?   Perseverance & Meditation - worth it? I_icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010, 20:56

Yes, Meditation needs something else -- either sang-chaud or ballerines to protect you from getting blasted early in the fight. And the bonus is really not great if your speed is not great, so this is really only useful if you've got frappe eclair and a high speed to start with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perseverance & Meditation - worth it?   Perseverance & Meditation - worth it? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perseverance & Meditation - worth it?
Page 1 of 1