[RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

[RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights

Go down 
+17
spagg68
mortal
Subman(R)
lord.neox
silvercrest
Runner
ALPHWON
Themainkitty
Rippraff
Gavy™
edu1988
NixxxoN
Ajdija
Biceuri®
jcelite
CmIsUa
Sioc
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rippraff
Rippraff

[RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights   [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 19:50

Nice work as always, thank you! cheers

But why did you remove the master check as an option? Too many questions because of mishandling? Razz

Edit: It seems to be frozen now:

[RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights - Page 2 K23p2tbw

I could see progress with the old version as the task manager showed the actual value although I couldn't see the main window. The new version just sits down (showing 89.1% since half an hour now), download is still running though. scratch
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights   [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 21:34

Rippraff wrote:
download is still running though. scratch
Right. I could reproduce this after running through a 50K DB for the second time.
Give me some time to fix this.

About the masters check it is now turned on by default. Just doesn't eat up any more bandwidth therefore I discarded that option.
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights   [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 21:44

Made a second run and this time it finished with a result window. But I still was unable to reopen the main window again and the app was still downloading something.

Sioc wrote:
Just doesn't eat up any more bandwidth therefore I discarded that option.
Wouldn't it be faster without it?
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights   [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 06:51

Rippraff wrote:
Sioc wrote:
Just doesn't eat up any more bandwidth therefore I discarded that option.
Wouldn't it be faster without it?
No, the limiting factor is in fact the number of concurrent connections (threads) to MyBrute (not reusing sockets, kind of primitive multithreading implementation), then bandwidth (but with 10 threads by default it shouldn't eat up all your bandwidth), but definitely not CPU to process all this (unless you're running on a pre-2003 computer).
All required information (ID and master) is in the brute cell therefore it doesn't eat up anything to get the master as well.

New version 1.2.1 released that should fix the issue you had.
Indeed, the tool was taking too much time (trying too many times) to get information regarding brutes that were not existing on a given server.
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights   [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 10:17

Sioc wrote:
New version 1.2.1 released that should fix the issue you had.
Thank you, I'll retry today and report back. :)

Sioc wrote:
Indeed, the tool was taking too much time (trying too many times) to get information regarding brutes that were not existing on a given server.
Hmmm, I personally doubt there's a single one in that db I've used for testing who doesn't exist on COM.
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights   [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 10:43

Rippraff wrote:
Hmmm, I personally doubt there's a single one in that db I've used for testing who doesn't exist on COM.
Surprisingly from time to time one of my brutes gets deleted for an unknown reason (but about 0.02% of them). Maybe the password couldn't be set up, or something else...
Anyway, be sure to grab the latest version of the tool (now 1.2.2: contains some optimizations regarding multithreading).
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights   [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 10:47

I just came back to the thread as I've forgotten to download the new version. Very Happy

There was in fact a single one inside the db who got deleted in the meantime. :)
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights   [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 11:19

[RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights - Page 2 1cvan496

=> Finished with the deleted pupil inside
=> Program window reachable
=> No further downloads

=> cheers
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights   [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 11:39

Nice :-)
Just updated the link at 12:08 with a new version that corrects one small bug when you reprocess a list that was already processed (would run through all brutes again instead of skipping the ones for which the information was already present).
Kept the same version number though (bad, bad version management Sioc :-) ), so again be sure to use the latest version.
Back to top Go down
Themainkitty
Themainkitty

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights   [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 22:59

Does this work on Mac?
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights   [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 05:50

No, unless you can run Windows from Mac.
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights   [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 12:30

Themainkitty wrote:
Does this work on Mac?

Mac doesnt work.

In general.

What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights   [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 13:59

Is it possible for you to include in the manage my pupils a function for sorting levels ?! with multi threading ?
Back to top Go down
ALPHWON
ALPHWON

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights   [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 15:14

The new Xppupil is great cheers
haven't tested the others though but i doubt you messed up Razz

Great work as always Mr. Stats!
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights   [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Nov 2010, 13:58

Gavy™ wrote:
Is it possible for you to include in the manage my pupils a function for sorting levels ?! with multi threading ?
Now it's there in version 1.2.3 of the List Manager.

EDIT:
New feature of version 1.3.0: convert COM/FR/ES Brutal Combo SQL inserts into DE SQL inserts.
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights   [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 15:13

Very Nice tool .. cheers

PS : I like that BL icon what bounce away when you click it lol!
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights   [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 20:36

List Manager:

Version 1.3.1 corrects one rare nasty bug (see version history of first release post).
Version 1.3.2 provides a new feature as well: automatically prepare a vertical list of pupils for Decrypter input in order to create SQL inserts.
Version 1.3.3 improves sorting speed by more than 2'000 times on large databases (should be almost instantaneous now).
Version 1.3.4 fixes a bug where some SQL inserts could not be properly converted to DE inserts.

Please use the latest version instead of v1.3.0.
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights   [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 13:26

Experienced quite a few problems with Banane's opponents checker (was quite often freezing on large lists of opponents) and it was imo too slow.

Therefore now the new version 1.4.0 of the MyBrute List Manager has an Opponents checker (COM, FR, ES, DE) with multithreading support (should be much faster than the other such tools out there).

Some GUI improvements as well with this new version.
    [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights - Page 2 A96

Back to top Go down
Biceuri®
Biceuri®

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights   [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 17:13

hy guys

Sioc i have exported one data from bc, and after running list manager i get this error at the begin.

[RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights - Page 2 63912603

in the spoiler is the entire message of the dialog box.
i have done this with others datas, all normal.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights   [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 18:23

Looks like you were trying to download brutes IDs when the problem occurred and that some of your exported data was in an unusual format.
Can you send me per PM the list that causes the problem in order for me to reproduce the problem and release a bug-fix?
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights   [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan 2011, 17:45

Now fixed with version 1.4.1 (was related to a bug with pupil names longer than 16 characters).
Back to top Go down
Runner

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights   [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan 2011, 18:07

Thanks, good supply Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Biceuri®
Biceuri®

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights   [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan 2011, 22:45

Thanks Sioc for the quick response.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights   [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 11:17

Just released version 1.4.2 (minor update): you can now specify the number of threads for the List Manager and Opponents Checker (warning: too many threads may lead to internet connection losses).
    [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights - Page 2 A98

Back to top Go down
silvercrest
silvercrest

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights   [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 20:27

Hello SIOC is possible to use the "XP Pupil" in actionaz.

Greetings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights   [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next