[RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights - Page 4 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

[RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights

Go down 
+17
spagg68
mortal
Subman(R)
lord.neox
silvercrest
Runner
ALPHWON
Themainkitty
Rippraff
Gavy™
edu1988
NixxxoN
Ajdija
Biceuri®
jcelite
CmIsUa
Sioc
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

[RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights   [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 20:08

This is just due to too many connections opened to MT server. It causes a temporary loss of connection.
The list manager is not optimally coded regarding multithreaded HTTP webrequests to MT server (unlike Pupil Commander).

In fact it doesn't really stop at 2/3, it just slows down quite a lot then it should start again. So if you let it run overnight it should be fine, then erase from the output pupils that could be downloaded and that do not exist anymore, then re-run the List Manager on that cleaned list.

You could decrease the number of threads a bit as well.

But best would be for me to re-code the HTTP requests the same way as we did with Pupil Commander so that it is more stable. Will try to look at it asap, but it'll still take quite a few days.

Back to top Go down
spagg68
spagg68

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights   [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 20:25

o.k. thanks
tomorrow i try it again with less threads!
i have a lot of time at the moment Wink
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights   [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 19:30

Ok, you should now upgrade the list manager to version 1.6.1. This is a *must* upgrade ;-)

This new version brings a *big* speed improvement (can download more than 400'000 brutes per hour, depends on your bandwidth) and much more stability.
Had to improve speed and stability given current situation where we will all have to clean up our databases in order to find the pupils that were not erased by MT.
Back to top Go down
spagg68
spagg68

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights   [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 22:14

Thank you Sioc, you are great Winner
the speed ist unbelievable affraid

one thing i have, i miss the BL sign at the end Bl
Back to top Go down
spagg68
spagg68

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights   [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 18:47

Hi Sioc,

in this time evry thing went wrong....
Yesterday in check my pupils and the new version works very well!
Today something change!
Your tools works fine, but after a time or a few request Motion Twin ban me!
It's imposible to check a large DB with the list manager, latest after 2500 pupils i got nothing from the server! I can't open a brutes cellule page too! MT ban my IP i think Sad After i reconnect my connection everythig works fine for a while, then the same...
I try to use my old WinAutomation Webscript which use the N Fights exe and have the same problem too Sad
Motion Twin don't want we have a little fun in this time Sad
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights   [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 14:22

Yes, your IP gets banned after too many web requests to their site, which means that most of the bots/tools/etc are now pointless. You would have to change IP when it gets banned, which is pretty ineffective... Nothing I can do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights   [RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] MyBrute List Manager / XP Pupil / N Fights
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4