My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Dentiste du Chaos

Go down 
+14
BeRyLa
Caedes
LEMO
Teapot
grizzlism
maxuris
Rico
mantis33
REJT
NixxxoN
Markus
Teethymo
xteenager
Tama
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Teethymo
Teethymo

Dentiste du Chaos - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 17:28

PunchDrunk continues to have a crappy day. Look at how easily Nephelia hits me.

http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/104563381?chk=2e7e
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 18:05

I know you don't like counter type but Nephelia... I think I have one loss for 30 victories against her in biceps.

You will be avenged by Brut4l anyway. 🐱
Kitty waiting for execution by Xcpistou ! Evil or Very Mad

EDIT : execution done http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/104607753?chk=59dc
I dreamt for a few seconds before seeing Kitty throw her sai.
Back to top Go down
puppywhirl
puppywhirl

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 19:26

Teethymo wrote:
Congrats to her player and all, but it just confirms to me that the contre skill is completely broken. Not only is it far too powerful and far too common, but it's buggy. There's no reason why it should give "pugnace" attacks when you don't block, or when you dodge. Let me give you this data point: PunchDrunk dodges a lot. A LOT. Right? Know how many times he's made a pugnace attack after dodging? ZERO.

I don't think it's contre, this is what I think, "Holy shit he slapped me, I must slap him back", in other words, only
when you've been hit it MIGHT trigger (compared to pugnace skill which can be triggered at any time).

Anyway, I take it there's another bicep tourney running? How does it look like at the moment, and who seem
most likely to win it?
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 19:39

fuck you

Last edited by grizzlism on Thu 18 Nov 2010, 04:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 19:50

Also, it's worth pointing out that some common weapons give you a bit of this. Glaive, baton, and leek and racket of course. But as far as I know it never ever happens with bare hands. Contre brutes do it with some regularity, though.

IMO, it's a bug. Contre hits more often than it should. You see little bugs in perseverant, too, like someone hits you twice with the massue. And of course there's the huge renforts bug. Let's not pretend like there aren't bugs in and of the new muxxu skills.

@Tama, yes I beat Nephelia like a drum every single day. Haven't lost to her in a very long time, she's really fallen a lot, nowhere near the brute she was last rank or the rank before. But this was just a bad seed for Punchy, sometimes you just lose. (Yesterday's flat-footed loss to truque, however....)
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 23:20

Puppy wrote:
Anyway, I take it there's another bicep tourney running? How does it look like at the moment, and who seem most likely to win it?

Today's final: http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/104681796?chk=db3d

Almost all the strong brutes were in the left, that why Kemkem (right side) is there.
Only Kitty and Brut4l manage to hit Pistou a bit.
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 15:27

What's up with djeezo? Rush won the second tourney, right? But he doesn't appear in any of the listings, so that means that the player retired him, correct? His next best brute is thunder, way back at level 18, and wasn't there one other besides djee007?
Back to top Go down
puppywhirl
puppywhirl

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 15:32

Teethymo wrote:
What's up with djeezo? Rush won the second tourney, right? But he doesn't appear in any of the listings, so that means that the player retired him, correct? His next best brute is thunder, way back at level 18, and wasn't there one other besides djee007?

I saw Rush in the Dentist list shortly after he had hit ~4, then he disappeared.
Most likely the same thing that happend to missCAT... probably, you never know
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 16:00

wow
someone who retire a second dentist?
how dumb can people be?!
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
puppywhirl
puppywhirl

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 16:06

http://labrute.muxxu.com/b/52119

He hasn't retired, just disappeared from the ranking list like missCAT most
likely, we'll see after reset though
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 16:22

Right, we're pretty sure that your brute disappears from the rankings when you "retire" them. But retirement isn't permanent, you can reverse it any time. Why active players would do that?

PS I noticed that Darkness77 pulled Brut4l out of this tourney and put in Lud0 <3.
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 16:26

a decision he must have made from start
ludo is amazing, gonna win tour
and
yes, retirement is not permanent
in my chuck, 16 accs were retired
and got them all back
but
why would someone retire rush!
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 16:30

someone could be anal and retire him every day so he doesn't get levelled up on in training because he is a weak brute at lower lvls?
Back to top Go down
puppywhirl
puppywhirl

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 16:30

Since he disappeared for me he has lvled ~3 times since then, which
makes me believe he didn't retire it. Or, he retired it and pulled him right out, perhaps
the ranking list can't keep up and the brute won't show for awhile? Going incognito
or something lol
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 17:45

In fact, Djeezo (Rush) decided to retire his brute between 2 trainings.
He wants to recover first hercu and thief.
Like this, other brutes (like Katgirl and Brocliande) can't do "easy" XP against him.

That's the reason. 🐱
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 19:14

Smart, actually. I ought to do the same with PunchDrunk when he's in crap levels.
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 19:32

Nice bracket shaping up -- nicest for PunchDrunk yet, and pretty good for Kiitty. First round, me against level 10 Crampignon, a win with some show-off flair:

http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/105067336?chk=2341

He faces White Pekor next, should be an easy enough win, then either Nashy or Spiral Tribe, could be trouble but he's got lots of levels on them. Quarters, then, will be either Kemkem or Abrarakoursix. Don't know who I'd rather fight but either one is bad.

Semis could be Kitty, actually, if she finds her way around Kruwel.

Other half: next round will be Ludo vs. Fauvette, nice matchup there; AngeLudo vs. Foufounaite, nice matchup there; winner of those four will face truque in the final and probably win. Noemie should easily put away missCat and the winner of djanfi/vakol, but then she'll face Adrien for a rematch.
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 19:38

Smart, but if everyone does the same thing, it's a biceps training, not a dentist training.

But it's really interesting to see how people hijack the retirement system. Razz

Kitty first turn : http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/105067326?chk=1aaa

Nice bracket, I could potentialy beat everyone in the right... but I lost my last 2 tourneys' fights against Kruwel. 😢

Semis should be Kruwel against Kemkem in the right side.

In the left side why not Ludo against Adrien in 1/2 ?
Back to top Go down
S4nt0S
S4nt0S

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 19:48

Good luck hope kitty win ;D
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 20:24

Because I thought that Fauvette would beat Ludo and she did! Hahaha!

Now our best hope is that Abra knocks out Kemkem, you beat Kruwel and I beat Abra, and we square off in the semis!
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 20:35

What's fun here is that if everyone beats my worst opponents, I could end up winning the tournament with a little bit of luck. But I don't dream^^.

I have more problems winning against Fauvette now that she has armor.

You guess well Teethy. I didn't think about this possibility:
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/105092008?chk=a738

Kitty turn 2 : http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/105092014?chk=6917

Next the biggest fish. Kruwel could win the tourney, but Adrien and Foufounaite are a tough fight.
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 21:25

http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/105111302?chk=0aa2

Out ! As I thought. I wanted to kill someone when she does a tornado/choc effect on my glaive.
Other people can have luck but not me.

😢 😢 😢 Desesperación !

Go Punchy go. I hope Noemie will win this one. It will be an opponent less for Kitty.
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 21:55

Thanks Tama, but I don't see any way outside of really good luck for me to beat Kemkem. It could happen, but I doubt it. And slim chances of beating either Silent or Kruwel, not to mention the other side. Watch it'll end up with El Martopikor winning and you and I rolling on the ground screaming. Razz
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 22:01

If El Martopikor win... OMFG I don't even want to think about this.

But fortunately, he's too frail to win. And he can still take care of a lot of brutes for me. Razz

But this fight was quite frightening : http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/105111298?chk=363c

Kitty losts to him today because my choc didn't work at all...
Back to top Go down
Caedes
Caedes

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 10:00

Looking for your matches Kitty I understand what you mean by being a punching ball.
I feel like Immortel needs really high level to show his potential as I'm pretty sure than +3 str with Martial Arts or Fléau won't catch +3 endu on Immortal/Vitalité (Armure/Peau/Squelette...).
Seems than Immortal will need Martial Arts more than others due to the long time their matches takes.
I really wish you to get Potion by the way :3

@Kitty: About the thing you didn't understand p3 about dodging before parrying . As Grizzli confirmed it, when a hit is launched, game resolves the dodge calculation, then if the hit doesn't miss, game resolves the parry calculation.
That's why I thought it wouldn't be interesting to take Untouch on a counter/parry exept to deal with hard blocking weapons as dodging remove your parry opportunities and your counter opportunities. But as contre seems to do pugnace job's after dodge, makes you longer to die against faster to kill. Becomes a personnal choice if you meet the situation. Surprised

PS: And yeah, it's Adrien being so unlucky Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dentiste du Chaos
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next