My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Dentiste du Chaos

Go down 
+14
BeRyLa
Caedes
LEMO
Teapot
grizzlism
maxuris
Rico
mantis33
REJT
NixxxoN
Markus
Teethymo
xteenager
Tama
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
grizzlism

Dentiste du Chaos - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 14:37

I'm not sure of the formula, but I think that str+ martial arts damage will overtake immo+vital+end in the long run. It definitely starts doing more damage per round than the same str+most weapons around 30+.

I mean, endurance is tied to a set number "x" of maximum life points gained per level, whereas I think the str/damage ratio is an increasing variable like y+1
Back to top Go down
Caedes
Caedes

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 15:21

Don't get it.
What you mean is there is a hidden rule like " Y x level = Max hp " leading to a point where picking endurance points wouldn't make your HP increase because you already capped it through Immortel and Vitality ? Oo
Sounds pretty strange and not logical if this is what you meant.
Would sucks for immortel, but I'm pretty sure I misunderstood your point, I can't believe this :p

Last edited by Caedes on Wed 10 Nov 2010, 15:37; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 15:21

Caedes, what's your brute?

What grizz means is that the number of life points you get from a level of endurance is always the same, 6 per endurance, 9 if you've got vitality, 21 if you've got immortal, and 30 if you've got vitality and immortal. So a brute like Kitty gets 90 life for a +3 endurance. It doesn't matter if she's already got 100 or 1000, she gets 90 points and that gives her 90 points she can take.

Strength, on the other hand, gets bigger in terms of damage. So if you get +3 strength and it takes you from 3 to 6, it's not a big boost in terms of damage. If you've got 30 and it takes you to 33, however, it's a bigger increase, and with MA that increase is doubled. That's why Kitty has big problems with high-strength brutes like Kruwel, because the stronger Kruwel gets the harder it is to absorb all that damage. Furthermore, the armor and peau defenses are static numbers, not percentages, so they become less effective as the damage rises. Squelette plomb works on a percentage, but doesn't affect fists.

Last edited by Teethymo on Wed 10 Nov 2010, 15:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caedes
Caedes

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 15:40

Teethymo wrote:
Caedes, what's your brute?

A little chinese girl wearing a red scarf and a red skirt. (It's not the little red hood, I said chinese !)
You'll know it's her when you'll see a bear and hear the rain ,)

Ok get grizz' point but so if +3 str is +3 damage with fist, then +6 with martial arts, it is also a fix number. Each str point increase your damage by 2 right ? (4 under Brute Féroce)

So the question is +90 hp or +6 damage per hit will give the more benefits.
Sounds like str will be the one as 15 punches against an immortel isn't this much.

Last edited by Caedes on Wed 10 Nov 2010, 15:54; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 15:49

Teethy is a good writer. You're hired!

My estimate is that Str+MA brutes will start doing more than 90 dmg per hit at around 50-60 str. and that is really bad news for pretty much everybody else.
Back to top Go down
Caedes
Caedes

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 15:55

Mug's gonna be the high level's fléau Very Happy

About the Str/MA vs HP/Immo.
There's something we didn't take care of.
Potion and Trappeur.
Hrhrhrhrhr

So much fun. Didn't think this little flash game could be so addictive Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 16:16

What rank is she? I don't see any in Biceps or Sabre matching that description.

Also, do you know of any immortal brutes with either potion or trappeur? You're right, that would be a huge boost for them, but I've never seen it. Brutes with lots of strength and MA are a dime a dozen.

So ultimately, grizz, what you're saying is that agility defense will become more important than life defense? That's comforting as I watch Kitty pound me into the carpet again today. Razz

Last edited by Teethymo on Wed 10 Nov 2010, 16:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caedes
Caedes

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 16:20

I just begun the game. She's Padawan xD
Well until I explore a bit more this path, she already won the tournament.
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 16:21

Why don't you send us a link to a fight and we'll offer encouragement?
Back to top Go down
Caedes
Caedes

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 16:24

Because even if it's my baby, I really think than beating +10 level brute only 'cause of 2 things (ours+shuriken) is totally lame. But if you insist I can send you her lost tournament Surprised

Ps: Posted in best fights ... well "best" fights Very Happy

Last edited by Caedes on Wed 10 Nov 2010, 16:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 16:27

Please do! We all have our share of lame brutes.
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 16:40

fuck you

Last edited by grizzlism on Thu 18 Nov 2010, 04:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caedes
Caedes

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 16:56

I agree with all of this * from my "on the paper" comprehension of the game* but I'm not sure than weapon only add a fix number of damage to the strenght.
Noemie with 30+ str and a flail deals 100/120 damage.
A flail with 2 str is about 30/40 damage I'm pretty sure, so there is damage modificator coming with weapons. And in this case would be about a 2.5 damage for 1 str ratio + 25/35 damage for the fléau or something like that. (Don't take it as a fact, it's just what I remember from watching some ranked match, and I did feel there wasn't only a fix damage bonus for weapons.)

And even if I agree than fast multi-hit/ Parry / Dodge / 6eme sense weapons are being a strenght to reckon, heavy weapons going through shield/counter will still have their utility as you said Grizzly, parry is still going to be a crucial point.

But I do think too than a number of hit is better than a number of hp to die will be the key.
Shield, Counter, 6eme sens, Increvable, Untouchable, Survie, Pets ......
But the thing is getting Immortel doesn't means you won't get those skills.

The real high level defense's question will be Increvable vs Immortel, both sided with the skills listed above.
Is Immortel as effective as 5hits to die without the 25% stats reduction ?

PS: PreOrder your Poireau for late game.

Edited.
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 17:54

fuck you

Last edited by grizzlism on Thu 18 Nov 2010, 04:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 18:05

Right, and we see that some weapons increase faster than others with strength. So the formula might be something like base damage plus 1 point for every 2 strength for fleau. But those are scalar, not multipliers. MA and MOA are multipliers, and the base damage of fists is very low but the strength bonus is very good, 1 per 3 or something, which gets doubled by MA to make it a very fast progression indeed.

This is why you see brutes with master of arms doing as much damage with knife as with glaive, the multiplier evens out the progression.
Back to top Go down
Caedes
Caedes

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 18:24

grizzlism wrote:
i guess you are right about the weapon damage modifier, but it's not nearly 2.5 x

Probably, just thrown out numbers from my memory so it's probably lower in reality.

And about MoA, I think that's why they made the heavy weapons affected by this skill easy to block unlike Fléau, Marteau, Massue.... To counterbalance the damage late game.

Edit: I begin to think than Marteau's dammage isn't the only one affected by opponent's stamina. Just a feeling in low levels, not sure at all.
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Nov 2010, 20:20

New tourney, first round just finished.

PunchDrunk has it easy against Lopotozono: http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/106039646?chk=504e Nexgokumelun is next.

Hello Kitty is barely scratched by Yoyozaza: http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/106039648?chk=1425 Zinette is next.

ChuckNorris takes out Lloyd Irving: http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/106039640?chk=8976 Next for him is Lupobianco, who scored perfect against LMC: http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/106039639?chk=cb54

Steele011 smacked up by Truque, don't feel bad: http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/106039652?chk=54e9

Upsets/big players:
Lud0 <3 is in the game but faces Foufounaite next round. Nice matchup, I pick F.
Fauvette upset by Abrarakoursix who is seriously starting to scare me: http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/106039643?chk=fcd1
Nephelia, poor thing, loses to Freon: http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/106039649?chk=18e2
Tanya knocks out djanfi and faces Truque next; Adrien knocks out Fifa and faces Wings next; HaO and Silent have easy first rounds and face each other next. Kemkem, AngeLudo, Forza, and MissCAT will all have easy second rounds. Not much drama yet.
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Nov 2010, 20:33

Chuck norris gets a free ride to the semi finals lol. His first three opponents are such cake.
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Nov 2010, 21:22

Speaking of cake, PunchDrunk takes a cakewalk on Nexgokumelun:
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/106051501?chk=a20a
Abrarakoursix is next, wish me luck.

Hello Kitty defeats Zinette with, basically, her little finger (warning: long, boring fight):
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/106051502?chk=bd51
Next she faces her nemesis, Kruwel, AGAIN. Good luck Kitty.

Mantis, you shouldn't have bragged on Chuck, that's all I'll say.
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/106051498?chk=28b8

Tanya wins a close one against Truque; Adrien goes perfect against Wings and will take out MissCAT next; AngeLudo will stomp Forza next and Kemkem will stomp HaO; Lud0 knocks out Foufounaite. That's it for me for tonight, someone else will have to take over the narration.
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Nov 2010, 22:57

Damn chuck got raped lol
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Nov 2010, 23:04

Teethymo wrote:

Mantis, you shouldn't have bragged on Chuck, that's all I'll say.
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/106051498?chk=28b8

waw Shocked realy , i just cant believe what i have just saw Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
i saw lots of Panthers rocking it but this is just fkn unbelievable
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Nov 2010, 23:10

http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/106063215?chk=4f0e

In the incredible category.
What else ? Punchy and Kitty out in the third turn...

I FUCKING HATE KRUWEL !!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

EDIT: http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/106075104?chk=dea0
Abra bravo ! Razz
Back to top Go down
S4nt0S
S4nt0S

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Nov 2010, 00:16

lol what a luck got this ninja , is kruwel won't take the shuriken im sure her win.
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Nov 2010, 14:56

Poor Kitty! Am I wrong or have you faced Kruwel in at least 3 of the tourneys at this rank? Or is it four? It's like you can't get away from her. And she's not that good a brute, really, she just has the one thing she needs to beat you that most brutes don't have, obscene strength/MA.
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Nov 2010, 17:17

VS Kru 4 defeats out of 6 tourneys or something like that. And NEVER a good seed.
Todays, I can meet her in 1/4 if she gets rid of Foufou, Tanya and Vakol.

So many obscene strengh + AM in this game ! Consequently, I'll go the tanky way in biceps. And I don't care if my opponents sleep watching their brutes. Razz

Obscene offense? Not a problem, I'll go with obscene defense. 🐱
Just need to win this biceps tourney where Kitty has never put up a good match for the moment or against nobodies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dentiste du Chaos
Page 4 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next