My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

When you clean your registry, cookies..........

Go down 
+3
davidyo
Ossionic
Negative Zephyr
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Negative Zephyr
Negative Zephyr

When you clean your registry, cookies.......... Empty
PostSubject: When you clean your registry, cookies..........   When you clean your registry, cookies.......... Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 16:08

I'm trying to solve members' problem about self pupiling.... So, I try to do some research....
and my conclusion....

Don't delete this file!
C:\Users\[your user name]\Appdata\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\macromedia.com\support\flashplayer\sys\#data.mybrute.com\settings.sol

Because it is a file to keep your flash settings....
When you clean your registry, cookies.......... LocalStorageIWhen you clean your registry, cookies.......... PrivacyI

When you delete that, it will turn into default settings
When you clean your registry, cookies.......... LocalStorageFWhen you clean your registry, cookies.......... PrivacyF
which may cause you fail on self pupiling.

When you try to self pupiling...., you will need to clean your registry, cookies, change the settings of the flash objects, change your IP address,
I assume that members forgets to remake the settings again, so, self pupiling will be useless.

So, don't forget... don't delete this file!
C:\Users\[your user name]\Appdata\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\macromedia.com\support\flashplayer\sys\#data.mybrute.com\settings.sol
If you use a cleaner software like CC Cleaner please make an exception of that file....

I haven't tried that yet. Because I can't turn off the modem here in my dorm.
I hope it works....

EDIT:
NB: The location there is for Vista Home Premium.
For XP: Maybe this location is for XP....
C:\Documents and Settings\{Your User Here}\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\macromedia.com\support\flashplayer\sys\#data.mybrute.com\settings.sol
Correct me if I'm wrong...!

Last edited by Negative_Zephyr on Fri 08 May 2009, 23:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ossionic
Ossionic

PostSubject: Re: When you clean your registry, cookies..........   When you clean your registry, cookies.......... Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 16:51

Actually today i figured out an answer to my dilemma. I have also been doing research you see and it turns out that this is all a matter of routers. routers are a gamers worst nightmare indeed.

See when i plugged in my modem, i could pupil anyone, and give them exp as they gave me. but when i go behind my router again, there is no way i'm getting exp from anyone or giving any. Now i hear theories about DHCP capable routers varying results, but my conclusion is certain. Routers are a problem for this game.

On a side note, today i added about 20 pupils to my main Very Happy My flash settings are always disabled as some sites transfer backdoors and trojans via flash..

It took a while, but i made a tutorial today aswell. Hopefully it will work for others as it did for me :)
Back to top Go down
Http://invinzibli.mybrute.com
Negative Zephyr
Negative Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: When you clean your registry, cookies..........   When you clean your registry, cookies.......... Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 23:40

Oooops, I forgot to tell.....
That location I mentioned above is for vista
For XP, see the message above..... in EDIT Section.
Back to top Go down
davidyo

PostSubject: Re: When you clean your registry, cookies..........   When you clean your registry, cookies.......... Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 06:52

so is there a need to turn off any router or something ==.......do we need to turn anything off? ;O
Back to top Go down
kaixxpzs
kaixxpzs

PostSubject: Re: When you clean your registry, cookies..........   When you clean your registry, cookies.......... Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009, 01:38

so is there any other way for me who has a static IP address to pupil except for using proxies?
Back to top Go down
http://demitia-300.mybrute.com
Negative Zephyr
Negative Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: When you clean your registry, cookies..........   When you clean your registry, cookies.......... Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009, 16:39

Back to top Go down
omraaa

PostSubject: Re: When you clean your registry, cookies..........   When you clean your registry, cookies.......... Icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009, 17:19

But if you DONT CLEAN YOUR REGISTRY,COOKIES you won't be able to create people thus make EXP out of them...
If you guys really want to make some EXP out of pupils just delete your 2 folders after searching in hidden files "data.mybrute.com" ; Change your IP and it doesn't metter if you have dynamic ip or a static one ------ IT WILL WORK !.
If you want make more pupils just follow the steps I mentioned. ^^
-------------------And please, STOP trying to fix "the difficult people making situation" if you don't know about flash objects etc.. And even you do, check yourself before you post one more post like this Mad Evil or Very Mad --------------------------------------------
I hope I helped some of us ^_^
HAVE A NICE DAY !.
👅
Back to top Go down
dotasponsor

PostSubject: Re: When you clean your registry, cookies..........   When you clean your registry, cookies.......... Icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2009, 19:02

thankzzz for advice but can u help me how to clean the reg?? free?? plz thankz^^
Back to top Go down
w13winni
VIP
VIP
w13winni

PostSubject: Re: When you clean your registry, cookies..........   When you clean your registry, cookies.......... Icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2009, 19:15

here too for delete cookies :

http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html

but just do like zephir , on the cell, is sufficient
Back to top Go down
dotasponsor

PostSubject: Re: When you clean your registry, cookies..........   When you clean your registry, cookies.......... Icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2009, 19:20

is there anyone can help me plzzT_T i need all of ur help
i do all the things that needed ( delete d two folder >data.mybrute.com< , delete cookies, dont delete d settings.sol, chnge ip adress ryt click d wood and put to 0, ) but no xp to my main charT_T plz help me guys, coz im newby yet at mybrute. can anyone tell me why it is not workin yet?? im sure that i chnge my ip adres using whatismyip.com so what wrong with me? plz tell to my messenger junelouie_07 or just reply me..

http://masterdota07.mybrute.com/ << my brute that newbyT_T plz tell to me wats wrong trhankz guyz^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When you clean your registry, cookies..........   When you clean your registry, cookies.......... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When you clean your registry, cookies..........
Page 1 of 1