HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Share | 
 

 I think we need one more Mod

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
slyder
* * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * *


Posts : 458
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 25
Location : Oregon

PostSubject: Re: I think we need one more Mod   Thu 21 May 2009, 03:42

Flame much???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keekles
* * * * * * *
* * * * * * *


Posts : 160
Join date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: I think we need one more Mod   Thu 21 May 2009, 03:50

How was that post a flame?

Maybe you should learn what a "flame" is:

"A flame is noun associated with the action of flaming, what people do when they express a strongly held opinion without holding back any emotion.

Although flames often get out of hand, they have a purpose in the ecology of cyberspace. Many flames are aimed at teaching someone something (usually in overstated language) or stopping them from doing something (like offending other people). Flame messages often use more brute force than is strictly necessary, but that's half the fun."


If you took my post as being brutal and harsh when I was explaining how you react to my other posts, then you obviously just proved my point that you are too defensive.

How about actually reading what I wrote, before jumping to conclusions and acting like a called you every name in the book.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP


Posts : 485
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: I think we need one more Mod   Thu 21 May 2009, 03:52

I don't think some people could handle me being brutally honest. =)

_________________


Visit My Dragon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keekles
* * * * * * *
* * * * * * *


Posts : 160
Join date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: I think we need one more Mod   Thu 21 May 2009, 03:54

heroinmonkey wrote:
I don't think some people could handle me being brutally honest. =)

Lol no kidding, if this is how they react to constructive criticism, it kills me to wonder how they survive in the real world..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slyder
* * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * *


Posts : 458
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 25
Location : Oregon

PostSubject: Re: I think we need one more Mod   Thu 21 May 2009, 04:02

No I'm saying this forum in gen is a flame lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dooshbag
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 652
Join date : 2009-04-23
Age : 31
Location : Oregon

PostSubject: Re: I think we need one more Mod   Thu 21 May 2009, 04:05

you didnt quote or even say a name. he just assumed lol.... how funny...

***
back on topic...

silverburg for mod!!!
maybe even toorshay. but hes kindof a nut
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/twgfx
slyder
* * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * *


Posts : 458
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 25
Location : Oregon

PostSubject: Re: I think we need one more Mod   Thu 21 May 2009, 04:07

slyder wrote:
No I'm saying this forum in gen is a flame lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jill Sandwich
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 1690
Join date : 2009-04-14
Age : 27
Location : Tranquility Lane

PostSubject: Re: I think we need one more Mod   Thu 21 May 2009, 04:10

Dooshbag wrote:
but hes kindof a nut

Kind of? Lol

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toorshay
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 541
Join date : 2009-05-05
Age : 27
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: I think we need one more Mod   Thu 21 May 2009, 04:20

Dooshbag wrote:

maybe even toorshay. but hes kindof a nut
Jill Sandwich wrote:

Kind of? Lol

Shocked LOL not me Razz
this is my last day here Sad
i wont be active 'til mid-june

and besides, i think zeph hates me lol!
closes all my threads Bounce Bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anylopectina12
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 1356
Join date : 2009-05-01
Age : 23
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: I think we need one more Mod   Thu 21 May 2009, 05:57

too bad i want toors to be one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toorshay
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 541
Join date : 2009-05-05
Age : 27
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: I think we need one more Mod   Thu 21 May 2009, 06:10

Anylopectina12 wrote:
too bad i want toors to be one

no need to worry my friend. there is a mod that lives in each of us.
may your spirit rise high and blaze like the mighty dragon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anylopectina12
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 1356
Join date : 2009-05-01
Age : 23
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: I think we need one more Mod   Thu 21 May 2009, 06:14

may your spirit bounce to victory
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KiwiMan
Banned
Banned


Posts : 894
Join date : 2009-04-14
Age : 22
Location : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: I think we need one more Mod   Thu 21 May 2009, 06:57

heroinmonkey wrote:
I nominate myself LOL.
Actually, once the tourney starts, I should be assigned moderator status in the Arena/Tournament section.
I currently mod the Scripts section and would only need mod privileges to sticky and sort topics based on requests.
You were demoted for a reason..

But i could be Mod again if people wouldnt mind, probably not sure, I quit cracking like 2 weeks after i started anyways (I think thats about 1 month ago) so yeah?
Thats all I was demoted for anyways.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://frontlinegaming.co.cc
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP


Posts : 485
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: I think we need one more Mod   Thu 21 May 2009, 07:12

KiwiMan wrote:

You were demoted for a reason..

But i could be Mod again if people wouldnt mind, probably not sure, I quit cracking like 2 weeks after i started anyways (I think thats about 1 month ago) so yeah?
Thats all I was demoted for anyways.

LOL... fotum hasn't even told me his "reason" and yet you're here claiming to know why... I was demoted from the shoutbox. I still moderate sections of the forum. You were demodded for a reason, and that reason is quite simply..
"NO ONE TRUSTS YOU".

The fact that you and dooshbag seem to be paired up in your bashings only demonstrates your lack of character even
more and I know for a fact you lack both objectivity and logic, so please don't try to think you're impressing anyone.

You cried about me being a moderator in the shoutbox... why?
Because I kicked you for promoting your lame forum, bashing our current members and trying to go behind fotum's back to recruit people here to leave this forum and you would give them moderator positions in exchange.

Dooshbag cried about me kicking him from the shoutbox for constant use of obscenities and cussing after being warned
to cease. Yesterday, Jill warned him that cursing and obscenities were against the shoutbox rules.

So please stop speaking about things you claim to know, when it's obvious you're ignorance is blatant.

If you insist on spouting your fallacies and garbage, go do it in the isolation of your "competing" forum.

So spare us your delusions... seriously.

_________________


Visit My Dragon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KiwiMan
Banned
Banned


Posts : 894
Join date : 2009-04-14
Age : 22
Location : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: I think we need one more Mod   Thu 21 May 2009, 07:23

heroinmonkey wrote:
KiwiMan wrote:

You were demoted for a reason..

But i could be Mod again if people wouldnt mind, probably not sure, I quit cracking like 2 weeks after i started anyways (I think thats about 1 month ago) so yeah?
Thats all I was demoted for anyways.

LOL... fotum hasn't even told me his "reason" and yet you're here claiming to know why... I was demoted from the shoutbox. I still moderate sections of the forum. You were demodded for a reason, and that reason is quite simply..
"NO ONE TRUSTS YOU".

The fact that you and dooshbag seem to be paired up in your bashings only demonstrates your lack of character even
more and I know for a fact you lack both objectivity and logic, so please don't try to think you're impressing anyone.

You cried about me being a moderator in the shoutbox... why?
Because I kicked you for promoting your lame forum, bashing our current members and trying to go behind fotum's back to recruit people here to leave this forum and you would give them moderator positions in exchange.

Dooshbag cried about me kicking him from the shoutbox for constant use of obscenities and cussing after being warned
to cease. Yesterday, Jill warned him that cursing and obscenities were against the shoutbox rules.

So please stop speaking about things you claim to know, when it's obvious you're ignorance is blatant.

If you insist on spouting your fallacies and garbage, go do it in the isolation of your "competing" forum.

So spare us your delusions... seriously.

Lol?
Ofcource I know why I was Demodded i was talking to fotum about it for ages.
Promoting my forum? all I did was answer some ones questions because they asked when it was openining, and I said it will have an arcade ect.
OMG thats so bashing my forum on you.
Your the one who as soon as you heard I was making a new forum accused me of using it to purely hack people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://frontlinegaming.co.cc
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP


Posts : 485
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: I think we need one more Mod   Thu 21 May 2009, 08:44

KiwiMan wrote:

Lol?
Ofcource I know why I was Demodded i was talking to fotum about it for ages.
Promoting my forum? all I did was answer some ones questions because they asked when it was openining, and I said it will have an arcade ect.
OMG thats so bashing my forum on you.
Your the one who as soon as you heard I was making a new forum accused me of using it to purely hack people.

Your memory is gone already?
Let me remind you...

You said this forum is dead and the people here aren't active and fotum is running the forum wrong.
You invited no less than 4 current members of this forum to leave this forum to go mod for you (and for them to keep it quiet..)
You said the people here just post in Dojo and leave.
You said this was a dead forum and yours will shut this one down.

Like I said before... morals, ethics and standards.

_________________


Visit My Dragon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ossionic
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 569
Join date : 2009-05-04
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: I think we need one more Mod   Thu 21 May 2009, 08:52

Looks like this did turn into a competition after all :/

Scimming tru the posts we have people mentioing their experience a million times, people discussing 'why i'd be a better mod than you' and people who are never active turned active all of a sudden!!

Haha this is such good show.. Saw somone nominate a 'coolwhip'.. who the heck's coolwhip?? lolll

No offense coolwhip guy Wink

haha para papa paaaa Im loving this Very Happy


Last edited by Ossionic on Thu 21 May 2009, 09:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Http://invinzibli.mybrute.com
FlamingToaster
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 724
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: I think we need one more Mod   Thu 21 May 2009, 09:31

lol there is someone called coolwhip

Anyway this topic is going off topic even though it's in the off topic section.

When will fotum be back cause i think he has a choice to make. Who is to be the new mod.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP


Posts : 485
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: I think we need one more Mod   Thu 21 May 2009, 10:41

Irony, is I already mod the Guides and Info section and can't seem to remember power tripping in it...


_________________


Visit My Dragon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I think we need one more Mod   Today at 00:20

Back to top Go down
 
I think we need one more Mod
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: General Talk :: Off-topics-
Jump to: