(Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 7 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

(Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..

Go down 
+77
Hisimonlol
lord.neox
aslan
VitaL
Teapot
rkgt_1594
FOREVER CURSE
runnerback
Monkey
Terynn
AlnicZ27
cloudnova
biggie007
EnDleSS
HUSKERSPORTSNUT1
xteenager
bamb@m
bboy_kurei
thepoky
Nasic
kaspar4o0o
Kahmeha
zyxwvut
teh_raven
ChefChenko
DjStifleris
alien8
tomykas69
nice1
Bruzaholman
Raythak
sinib
m1kcal
JohnnyVegas
Yaboirobby
Exodia619
mnn
gogomaka
sefjwm
kristian08
awwraa
exrexxa!
BobTheBear
Kisuke
log
XiaoTzu
KillahMonstah
TeL
SHAP00PI
riiskop
XXXUnrated
Ossionic
toadkid
AnneSai
Nicta
Anylopectina12
Reminisce
FreepFroop
rockhunter75
heroinmonkey
rizzo
kalipus
Duty
e30smasher
Saiimon
tezzerator
dreamsoul
Luis
Kenichi
harvey629
rcer
Boom45
alarmclock
thorax
disappoint^
Engeljosh
fotum
81 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
kaspar4o0o
kaspar4o0o

(Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb 2010, 12:47

I know this will be a stupid question but I have to ask..... How I can understand which proxy will give me exp and which will not ? :|
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb 2010, 13:07

u just pupil and see if it does
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
kaspar4o0o
kaspar4o0o

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb 2010, 14:16

Yes, but it will be more easy if I know which IP will give and which not :|
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 00:36

unfortunately, there's no way to check first. for example, if there was a way, there would not have been so many pupils made through bc spamming the servers with bad pupils, because bc would only make a pupil if the IP was good...
Back to top Go down
HUSKERSPORTSNUT1

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 00:10

Cant get it to work.

You said to leave my brute here, so here he is:

T-Rex-1

thanks.
Back to top Go down
EnDleSS
EnDleSS

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 10:18

I have few problems using Proxy. First of all, I don't know why, but only about 50% of Proxies that I use, work. I mean, only 50% brutes that are created, give me experience, the other half doesn't. Secondly, everyone is saying you need to delete #sharedobjects.. But there is no such thing in my computer..
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 23:38

I never had to delete shared objects when I was creating pupils manually; just set the flash data to 0 and delete cookies once.

as has been mentioned many times, most proxies and AOL IPs have already been used for mybrute at least once, so if you're getting 50% xp with proxies, you're doing better than most. even people who are just starting with bc on dynamic IP may find a lot of IPs used already because this game has been going on long enough that it's getting harder to find fresh IPs on a specific ISP...
Back to top Go down
kaspar4o0o
kaspar4o0o

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 15:28

You're right bamb@m for me also works about 50% of the proxies but I don't complain since dicember i've lvl my brute from 18 lvl to 42 lvl :) it's quite immpresive....doesn't it ? Wink

Edit: And I have to mentioned that I don't create pupils all the time because I use to study in different place than my home town otherwise I may have been higher lvl Wink
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb 2010, 00:14

kasparoo, are you combining your proxy tactics with bc? meaning, after you create your pupils by proxies, do you add them to bc to train them? if not, I highly recommend it. if you look at my very first brute, http://supergaijin.mybrute.com/cellule, I quit levelling him at lvl 28 last year in August or so, because training his pupils manually was too time consuming. once eumigen showed us how to add pupils to bc, I added all his pupils to bc and now he's closer to 50. so, if you're training all your pupils manually, this will help you focus more on finding good proxies to get even higher Cool

if you already do that, then it's just a tip to others so they can do the same Wink
Back to top Go down
kaspar4o0o
kaspar4o0o

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb 2010, 12:22

Thanks bamb@m I appreciate that because I train my pupils manually with MyBrute Manager I will try to add them to my BC and will see the results :)
Back to top Go down
biggie007

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Mar 2010, 21:04

I tried this method last night and it was a very slow process. Mostly because each proxy responds much slower than my normal connection and having to go through 3-5 proxies before I find a working one takes time too.

Any ideas on how to speed up this process?
Back to top Go down
kaspar4o0o
kaspar4o0o

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 10:26

Like or not that is....you can't speed up the process !!! Wink

Last edited by kaspar4o0o on Fri 05 Mar 2010, 14:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kaspar4o0o
kaspar4o0o

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 14:41

I have to mention that proxies works best on .ES and .FR not on .COM i don't know why but it's true.....I've tested most of them and they all gives exp. !!!
Back to top Go down
biggie007

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 15:24

What's the average amount of pupils you're able to get per hour doing the proxy method?

I think I was lucky to get more than 10 pupils an hour. That seems like it would taken an absurd amount of time to get the 400,000 pupils some of the highest level people have.
Back to top Go down
kaspar4o0o
kaspar4o0o

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 15:33

For 1 hour I can do about 30-35 pupils with proxies on .COM but on .FR or .ES I can do about 50-60 and I have to mention that I don't want to be the highest lvl with my characters but to reach lvl 100 is okay for me :)

Edit: And for creating the pupils with proxies it depends on your connection (mine is 5-6 mbps) and the delay of proxies !
Back to top Go down
biggie007

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 15:37

Do you have a site with good updated proxies by chance? I spent 4 hours over the weekend and every list I got had maybe 1 or 2 working proxies and they had already been used apparently. As you can imagine this was a little more than aggrevating ahah.
Back to top Go down
kaspar4o0o
kaspar4o0o

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 12:53

Yeah I have one ----> www.elite-proxies.blogspot.com Wink
Back to top Go down
biggie007

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 13:58

I couldn't get a single one of the proxies on that list to work.

I finally got 1 pupil after about 3 hours of work. Not sure what the problem is honestly. Are you using socks proxies?
Back to top Go down
kaspar4o0o
kaspar4o0o

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 14:58

You haven't got exp because I use most of them and maybe another person use them too, but when the proxy is used Twice you cannot use it again you can use it for two brutes only !!! Razz
Back to top Go down
biggie007

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 16:21

No I understand that. I meant they were timing out or blocking the connection on 99% of them.
Back to top Go down
kaspar4o0o
kaspar4o0o

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 16:28

There is a program called Elite Proxy Switcher with it you can change your IP by adding the proxies from the site http://elite-proxies.blogspot.com/ to a "New Document" and after that you should add the document to the program and there is a option which can test the proxies and you can see which proxy is useable and which not !!! Wink

Edit: In the site http://elite-proxies.blogspot.com/ on the left side has labels find the label "L1/L2/L3 HTTP Proxies" and you can take list with proxies L3 (Transperent) because most of them is unused over the week till I got home for the weekend !!! Very Happy

Last edited by kaspar4o0o on Mon 15 Mar 2010, 16:35; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
biggie007

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 16:32

lol I know. That's what I'm saying. When I checked all the proxies from the list from that site, none of them were valid SOCKS 4 proxies.
Back to top Go down
kaspar4o0o
kaspar4o0o

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 16:37

Socks 4 or Socks 5 proxies aren't working with the program there is another program for them use only L1 , L2 or L3 proxies !
Back to top Go down
cloudnova
cloudnova

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 20:20

hi, could anyone pupil my brute pls!! Sad, i can do it the fastest way like many of you :S, could someone pls pupil, if any of you have time ofc..lol....ty in advance

http://welcometoarea51.mybrute.com/

PS: srry about any bad english
Back to top Go down
kaspar4o0o
kaspar4o0o

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 12:43

This is not the right thread to ask for pupils !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next