(Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 8 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

(Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..

Go down 
+77
Hisimonlol
lord.neox
aslan
VitaL
Teapot
rkgt_1594
FOREVER CURSE
runnerback
Monkey
Terynn
AlnicZ27
cloudnova
biggie007
EnDleSS
HUSKERSPORTSNUT1
xteenager
bamb@m
bboy_kurei
thepoky
Nasic
kaspar4o0o
Kahmeha
zyxwvut
teh_raven
ChefChenko
DjStifleris
alien8
tomykas69
nice1
Bruzaholman
Raythak
sinib
m1kcal
JohnnyVegas
Yaboirobby
Exodia619
mnn
gogomaka
sefjwm
kristian08
awwraa
exrexxa!
BobTheBear
Kisuke
log
XiaoTzu
KillahMonstah
TeL
SHAP00PI
riiskop
XXXUnrated
Ossionic
toadkid
AnneSai
Nicta
Anylopectina12
Reminisce
FreepFroop
rockhunter75
heroinmonkey
rizzo
kalipus
Duty
e30smasher
Saiimon
tezzerator
dreamsoul
Luis
Kenichi
harvey629
rcer
Boom45
alarmclock
thorax
disappoint^
Engeljosh
fotum
81 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
AlnicZ27
AlnicZ27

(Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 13:58

idk how to use and what are those proxies.. i use BC Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kaspar4o0o
kaspar4o0o

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 12:03

Well for some people (including me) proxies are the easiest way for doing pupils if you had a static IP !!!
Back to top Go down
Terynn

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 19:48

http://terynn.mybrute.com/
if u could help ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kaspar4o0o
kaspar4o0o

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 20:24

I can help you, but why to waste my proxies on your brute instead of pupil my brute scratch ? You better check whole this thread and see how proxies working !
Back to top Go down
cloudnova
cloudnova

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 21:19

Srry about that..my mistake then...srry
Back to top Go down
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 00:10

will someone do me a favour and pupil me brute out please

http://mystery-monkey.mybrute.com
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 01:28

you want with points, or without? I'd be happy to give you many useless pupils, since my IPs are depleted Razz

that request belongs in the dojo Wink
Back to top Go down
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Mar 2010, 13:29

sorry i did put it in the dojo :) and with xp lmao Razz
Back to top Go down
runnerback

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 21:58

i am having problem to use this technique i couldnt manage to open a new pupil with exp even working sock and proxy =/ help me
Back to top Go down
FOREVER CURSE
FOREVER CURSE

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 02:25

im having trouble following C:\Documents and Settings\YourUSERNAME\Program Files\Macromedia\Flash Player i cant find program files after i go to my username and im using windows xp, i tried so hard to find it, tried different working hhtp and socks proxies but still dont work until mybrute have technical maintenance Bounce

if u have time give some pupils plz
http://ikariamaddict.mybrute.com/
Back to top Go down
rkgt_1594

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 03:00

Engeljosh wrote:
Remember after step 4 you can already pupil yourself...

you can also download Vidalia @ https://www.torproject.org/vidalia/ and use their bundle software PRIVOXY as HTTP proxy, just install, load privoxy and setup your browser to 127.0.0.1 : 8118

but you still need a working SOCKS-proxy, and hit "change identity" in vidalia to renew your HTTP proxy for each new pupil.

If you're having trouble just leave your Brute here and *maybe* I can pupil you up to 100 times a day, if I have time..

hmmm... i might need that. my IP doesnt change Sad so i might need help leveling a brute
Back to top Go down
Teapot

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 08:37

rkgt_1594 wrote:
Engeljosh wrote:

you can also download Vidalia @ https://www.torproject.org/vidalia/ and use their bundle software PRIVOXY as HTTP proxy, just install, load privoxy and setup your browser to 127.0.0.1 : 8118

but you still need a working SOCKS-proxy, and hit "change identity" in vidalia to renew your HTTP proxy for each new pupil.

If you're having trouble just leave your Brute here and *maybe* I can pupil you up to 100 times a day, if I have time..

hmmm... i might need that. my IP doesnt change Sad so i might need help leveling a brute

I don't think using this technique requires IP change.
Back to top Go down
VitaL

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 16:04

187.5.95.4:3128 HTTP Proxy | July 29, 2010
Back to top Go down
Teapot

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 06:05

What do I put in for the 'port's?
Back to top Go down
aslan

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 00:36

Ossionic wrote:
Hmm let's check something out..

go on start> run> ipconfig. In that window see if you can find a 'Default gateway' .. If it looks anything like 192.168.x.x then proxies are likely not to work for you Sad

my ip same now 192.168.1.1 .. so i can't gaining experience even my ip had change.so do you have another ways to help me gaining experience for the master of my pupil?
Back to top Go down
http://aslanxp.mybrute.com/cellule
lord.neox
lord.neox

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 07:22

i cant, i try with that page but only one siock are avaible and there are not any ip avaible...
tha are all in use...
or not working...
if can say more pages about proxyes please !
Back to top Go down
http://lord.neox.elbruto.es/cellule
Hisimonlol

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct 2010, 04:34

Engeljosh wrote:

Hey i tried doing these things i got up to the last step but im still not getting exp for the pupils so do u mind helping me out
http://hisimonlol.mybrute.com thanks!
Back to top Go down
skaven666

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 15:35

it seems we can use Proxy Switcher to make pupils
Back to top Go down
j-psy

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Apr 2011, 14:11

I'm using a free VPN software calle PROXPN to change my IP easily. I think i'ts better because we don't have to looking for PROXYs to make it work.
look at my topic about it on the french forum.
Back to top Go down
mortal
mortal

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Apr 2011, 23:59

every pupil to make,I have to use any diferent proxi and sock scratch
that way I have to check the proxy

If is like that,will take me forever to pupil myself 😢

Back to top Go down
mortal
mortal

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 16:17

no one answered my question Sad

it's posible use the wincombo with proxies scratch

I'm a littlebit out of ips 🐰
Back to top Go down
lord.neox
lord.neox

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 03:20

mortal wrote:
no one answered my question Sad

it's posible use the wincombo with proxies scratch

I'm a littlebit out of ips 🐰

Possible ?
Talking about PC everything is possible...
I mean, I do not know how to do it because I have never try it yet...
But If you have any automatically proxy switcher .exe , its very easy.

Just put the commands of the resetIP.bat to disconnect and reconnect the automatically proxy swittcher, obviusly if you know the commands...
if you need help knowing the commands of any proxy switcher send a PM.
Back to top Go down
http://lord.neox.elbruto.es/cellule
VirOjeK

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Oct 2013, 16:06

Can you say to me (sorry for my english I'm french) the URL of the site in french ? Thanks because I don't understand... :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8