(Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

(Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..

Go down 
+77
Hisimonlol
lord.neox
aslan
VitaL
Teapot
rkgt_1594
FOREVER CURSE
runnerback
Monkey
Terynn
AlnicZ27
cloudnova
biggie007
EnDleSS
HUSKERSPORTSNUT1
xteenager
bamb@m
bboy_kurei
thepoky
Nasic
kaspar4o0o
Kahmeha
zyxwvut
teh_raven
ChefChenko
DjStifleris
alien8
tomykas69
nice1
Bruzaholman
Raythak
sinib
m1kcal
JohnnyVegas
Yaboirobby
Exodia619
mnn
gogomaka
sefjwm
kristian08
awwraa
exrexxa!
BobTheBear
Kisuke
log
XiaoTzu
KillahMonstah
TeL
SHAP00PI
riiskop
XXXUnrated
Ossionic
toadkid
AnneSai
Nicta
Anylopectina12
Reminisce
FreepFroop
rockhunter75
heroinmonkey
rizzo
kalipus
Duty
e30smasher
Saiimon
tezzerator
dreamsoul
Luis
Kenichi
harvey629
rcer
Boom45
alarmclock
thorax
disappoint^
Engeljosh
fotum
81 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
kalipus

(Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2009, 14:11

i have a question engel, i downloaded the program privoxy and vidalia, the proxy works very good, but they dont support flash, i keep getting more proxies from vidalia and any of them work with flash...is the only way i can make pupils because i have a estatic ip.
can you tell me how to fix this flash problem please?
by the way i have another question, why do we need to use SOCKS if we have a working proxy?
if someone could resolve my doubts thank you Wink
Back to top Go down
rizzo

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2009, 19:14

kalipus wrote:
i have a question engel, i downloaded the program privoxy and vidalia, the proxy works very good, but they dont support flash, i keep getting more proxies from vidalia and any of them work with flash...is the only way i can make pupils because i have a estatic ip.
can you tell me how to fix this flash problem please?
by the way i have another question, why do we need to use SOCKS if we have a working proxy?
if someone could resolve my doubts thank you Wink

Most of the http proxy programs eg: vidalia, proxyway will not work with my brute. To change your proxy you need to do it manually. Proxy programs usually switches your browser to "auto detect" proxy. Once this function is turned on flash will work properly with my brute. Your character creation and skills will not show up. The beauty of proxy programs is that it finds working http and socks for you. So write down the working ip as well as the ports and if you follow the steps in the post you should be able find a working proxy. You need a working socks as well as http from my experience to get this to work. For convenience here are the steps after you find a working socks and http proxy.

Steps: (firefox users)
1) click on tools
2) click options
3) click on advance
4) click on settings
5) (at this time you should see 3 options 1) no proxy 2) auto detect proxy settings for this network 3)manual proxy configuration
6) click on manual
7) put in working http proxxy along with the port in designated fields
Cool put int he working proxy along with port in designated fields (you must also indicate whether its socks4 or socks5)
9) click ok

If your proxy is working you should now have a different ip. A good percentage of the time your proxy doesn't work unless you have a good proxy list so keep trying. Afterwords clear all the fields to 0. Then click proxy OFF or YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SURF THE WEB. Most proxy are located out of country so your browsing speed is at a crawl. Don't be surprised if your google shows up in a different language. Also errors are not uncommon so don't worry if an error appears. Just reset the settings and try again. Best of luck proxying!
Back to top Go down
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP
heroinmonkey

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Apr 2009, 05:03

Alternative Method for Firefox.

What you will need to start:
1. Use FoxyProxy Download here
2. A SOCKS Proxy List: Proxy Site List
3. A tab opened to Proxy Checker. Proxy Checker

1. Go to any site with updated proxies. (HTTP proxies won’t work)
-> Copy a bunch of them without worrying about the format and open the Proxy Checker link and paste in
-> Change Type: to All SOCKS proxies.
-> Copy all of the working proxies to a notepad or anywhere that you can easily get them.

2. Open FoxyProxy (You can right click on the status bar and press More > Options);
-> Press on Add New Proxy
-> Set the Proxy Name to anything you want that you can identify it as like A1
-> Press the tab Proxy Details
-> Tick the box that says SOCKS proxy?
-> Tick the radio button (circle) that says SOCKS v4/4a
Add the IP to Host or IP Address
Add the port (Usually 1080)
-> Press OK
To enable the proxy right click in FoxyProxy in status bar and then look for the name you gave it and put use proxy "Assigned Name" for all URLs

3.Now you need to delete the shared objects which are flash save files.
This needs to be done each time.
-> C:\\Documents and Settings\\WINDOWS_LOGIN_HERE\\Application Data\\Macromedia Flash Player\\#SharedObjects
or you can do the following to find the folder: Start>Run>%APPDATA%
-> Look for a folder called data.mybrute.com.
-> Hold Shift then press delete to delete it.

You may also need to delete cookies: Tools->Clear Private Data

4. Also, you may want to set the Flash Object to not store data by:
-> Right click the flash object and select settings.
-> Click the folder icon at the bottom
-> Check the Never Ask Again box
-> Click 'Ok'
-> Click 'Close'
Always check to make sure this is set to never as mybrute will change the settings back to store data.

5. Now enable the proxy and access your mybrute page: http://user.mybrute.com
-> Make a random username and you should be able to start the fight.
( You can skip the fight if you want. )
-> Access your original characters name cell http://user.mybrute.com/cellule
-> The last pupil should’ve gave you 1 exp, now you can disable proxy and if you want level it up to 2 to get another exp point.
If it didn’t work then is possible that the SOCKS proxy was already used or you did something wrong.
-> You can try again with a diff IP.

To continue you need a unique IP each time and always do step 3 and 4 for each IP you add.

Last edited by heroinmonkey on Wed 13 May 2009, 06:13; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
rockhunter75

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Apr 2009, 17:10

This alternate method for Firefox can be done if you don't have a router and use a static ip address I assume?
Back to top Go down
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP
heroinmonkey

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Apr 2009, 18:26

rockhunter75 wrote:
This alternate method for Firefox can be done if you don't have a router and use a static ip address I assume?

Yes, because you are telling the browser to use a proxy to access the site that changes the reported IP.
Back to top Go down
FreepFroop

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 May 2009, 08:40

Thank you so much for your detailed and accurate guide heroinmonkey!!!!!!!!! I FINALLY GOT THIS SELF-PUPLING THING TO WORK FOR ME~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
http://freepfroop.mybrute.com/
Reminisce
Reminisce

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 May 2009, 08:51

Ok I can't get this to work either because I cannot find the Macromedia folder in the Program Files folder. I did a search on my whole computer and there's nothing with the word "macromedia" anywhere on it...

EDIT: and now I suddenly founnd it even though my search thing couldn't... let me see if it works now

EDIT2: lol it didn't work... No
Back to top Go down
Anylopectina12
Anylopectina12

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 May 2009, 14:35

help i can't find any working proxies

if you wish you can pupil me

http://janbatalla41.mybrute.com
Back to top Go down
Reminisce
Reminisce

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 May 2009, 20:19

Sad it wont work

does it matter which HTTP proxy and SOCKS proxy I put together?

also on this s/s:
(Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 2 Dasfx
is there suppose to be something SSL Proxy space? Cause I don't have anything there.

Other than that, everything else is pretty well explained, so I'm not understanding why it isn't working...
Back to top Go down
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP
heroinmonkey

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 May 2009, 01:54

I updated my alternative method for firefox, it's just a few posts up, try and see if that works better for you.
Back to top Go down
Reminisce
Reminisce

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 May 2009, 07:49

heroinmonkey wrote:
I updated my alternative method for firefox, it's just a few posts up, try and see if that works better for you.
... wow I love you cause that one worked!!

much thx man
Back to top Go down
Anylopectina12
Anylopectina12

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 05 May 2009, 09:10

heroinmonkey, thus your guide works with me who uses broadband? Broadband uses static IP right? Does your guide changes my IP? if so then I will not be able toa access my internet anymore 😢
Back to top Go down
Anylopectina12
Anylopectina12

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 06:25

herion your method does not work for me Surprised

in sterp 3 i only deleted and search this 2

#SharedObjects
macromedia.com

is it right?
Back to top Go down
Nicta
Nicta

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 09:02

It's right. But most of the proxyes r already used, I don't thing this metod will be useful to any1 anymore...
Back to top Go down
AnneSai
AnneSai

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 19:56

Engelgosh~ Hello can u explain all in my Yahoo messenger : here's my YM saishie07@yahoo.com

im newbie in brute.. but i wanna use proxy but my internet is no Router.. only Anthena Smart Bro Sad
Back to top Go down
toadkid
toadkid

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 00:54

i have it downloaded but idk what to do now Sad

Engeljosh wrote:
Remember after step 4 you can already pupil yourself...

you can also download Vidalia @ https://www.torproject.org/vidalia/ and use their bundle software PRIVOXY as HTTP proxy, just install, load privoxy and setup your browser to 127.0.0.1 : 8118

but you still need a working SOCKS-proxy, and hit "change identity" in vidalia to renew your HTTP proxy for each new pupil.

If you're having trouble just leave your Brute here and *maybe* I can pupil you up to 100 times a day, if I have time..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/toadkid7
Ossionic
Ossionic

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 01:31

Anylopectina12 wrote:
heroinmonkey, thus your guide works with me who uses broadband? Broadband uses static IP right? Does your guide changes my IP? if so then I will not be able toa access my internet anymore 😢

Both cable and ADSL are broadband.. Both could have static and dynamic.. Whatever the case, as i mentioned in another post you need to keep in mind -

Whatever ip you have, some routers will not let you properly mask your ip with a proxy..

If you're 100 % sure you have a static IP your best bet is to plug your network wire directly to your modem (not use the router at all).. Proxies will work this way for sure on mybrute

Kill the routers Evil or Very Mad and burn them to hell!Twisted Evil

Once again. It doesnt matter if someone used the same proxy ip before you. You may use it all you want as long as you dont use it on the same brute twice.Personally I would save the used proxies in a used proxy list before deleting. You never know when you'll make a new brute and need the pupils all over again Razz

Last edited by Ossionic on Fri 08 May 2009, 01:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Http://invinzibli.mybrute.com
AnneSai
AnneSai

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 01:33

What if ur Internet is Wireless? Like anthena no Router? he can proxy like this '?
Back to top Go down
Ossionic
Ossionic

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 01:36

No.

Wireless connects directly to a router unless you have a bluetooth modem (which are very expensive and mostly used in business structure)

So basically you will need to directly connect your laptop with the modem using a network RJ 45 wire..

This image might help you understand better

(Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 2 Mixednetwork

(a Hub is a router)

I hope this helps!

Last edited by Ossionic on Fri 08 May 2009, 01:41; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
AnneSai
AnneSai

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 01:39

My internet is Anthena no Router... hmm wireless smart bro internet.. all smart bro internet we have same ip that's the reason i can find pupils.. but i never try proxy any1 Help me Sad

add my YM : saishie07@Yahoo.com plz :)

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Ossionic
Ossionic

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 01:43

Im not sure i understand.. Anthena? Surely it must connect to an access point :/

Who provides the internet? - If you dont mind me asking
Back to top Go down
AnneSai
AnneSai

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 01:46

yes.. i have access point like Canopy.. but all smart bro line is same IP address coz all smart wireless is 1 router something like that.. dunno bcoz only can access the canopy is smart bro user only
Back to top Go down
Ossionic
Ossionic

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 01:58

Hmm let's check something out..

go on start> run> ipconfig. In that window see if you can find a 'Default gateway' .. If it looks anything like 192.168.x.x then proxies are likely not to work for you Sad
Back to top Go down
AnneSai
AnneSai

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 02:01

yes my default gateway ip is 192.168.224.1.. anyway u have msn or yahoo messenger ossionic

ill add you for talk plz ?
Back to top Go down
Ossionic
Ossionic

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 02:08

Sure mate.. Once i'm at home though, in a few hours.. Im at work right now slacking off Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next