My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Creating a reconnect.bat file

Go down 
+53
fulzio
abat-lm
Nemernic
Freez
huzzz
trh
GC.XVZ
Hades
Aurion101
YaniS
Feno
kenichiro
alex0113
Eumigen
Gavy™
davidloko210
fake
underestimated09
Aleodor121
wooloomooloo
trx ag
Rippraff
mpadosouza
moyjoy123
bad4eva
Stsin
silverx123
vollaufdienuesse
tackebong
inflames
SlapSlap
bamb@m
alex_abc
alizera
guncan
StileQ34
1of2neper7
curentatu
Death Str1ke
sowdarkman
Spider
Kisuke
baarker182
CiceX
BobTheBear
jonathanvadney
Bruzaholman
Crator
kristian08
apemaia
ShadoFlame
disappoint^
heroinmonkey
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurion101

Creating a reconnect.bat file - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creating a reconnect.bat file   Creating a reconnect.bat file - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 11:06

Dude theres a frickin trojan on this adsl download
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: Creating a reconnect.bat file   Creating a reconnect.bat file - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 00:29

I haven't heard that from anyone else, and I haven't DLed it myself. perhaps it's just your antivirus thinking an .exe in the adsl is a virus... do you have the name of the file that is labelled as a virus?
Back to top Go down
Hades

PostSubject: Re: Creating a reconnect.bat file   Creating a reconnect.bat file - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec 2009, 18:11

Can someone help me make a reconnect.bat????

I have tilgin vood 452W router with dynamic IP.

I tried what the first page says but i can't make it.
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: Creating a reconnect.bat file   Creating a reconnect.bat file - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Dec 2009, 00:48

thanks for the info, hades (that I requested in the other thread geek ). I have sent you a pm.

I also sent you a message yesterday, but you have not read it. you do know how to check your private messages, right? scratch
Back to top Go down
Hades

PostSubject: Re: Creating a reconnect.bat file   Creating a reconnect.bat file - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Dec 2009, 11:42

bamb@m wrote:
thanks for the info, hades (that I requested in the other thread geek ). I have sent you a pm.

I also sent you a message yesterday, but you have not read it. you do know how to check your private messages, right? scratch

Sorry really new at this Razz .

Let me check!
Back to top Go down
underestimated09
underestimated09

PostSubject: Re: Creating a reconnect.bat file   Creating a reconnect.bat file - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 09:50

heroinmonkey wrote:
ADSL Users please try the following software as a connect/disconnect program:
http://download.cnet.com/ReConnect/3000-2648_4-10560013.html

So then how does this work?....i have a adsl modem and not a router.....so what method is best for me? ^^......that program i have no idea how to use...theres no instructions =o
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: Creating a reconnect.bat file   Creating a reconnect.bat file - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 00:17

gaviel wrote:
anyone knows how to change IP when you are in a wireless broadband?

sorry for my late response here. you still need help, gaviel? if so, please describe this wireless broadband. is it wireless broadband through a wireless router, or something else?
Back to top Go down
underestimated09
underestimated09

PostSubject: help =x   Creating a reconnect.bat file - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 06:36

im using a dsl/router....and i am trying to use the "curl" method....

its not the same version of curl that you suggested....its the lateest version..

anyway....

after following all the instructions...this is the message that comes up with brutal combo when i run the new pupil creator option:

INFO viykywxh créé, pas d'xp
INFO vaerdwuf créé, pas d'xp
INFO Changement d'adresse IP...
INFO out:
INFO out: C:\Documents and Settings\L\Desktop\brutal-combo-1.2.00>curl "http://:@[ROUTERIP]conid=encaps0&var:mycon=connection0&var:contype=pppoe"
INFO out:
INFO out: C:\Documents and Settings\L\Desktop\brutal-combo-1.2.00>curl "http://:@[ROUTERIP]settings/manual_conn=0&var:conid=encaps0&var:mycon=connection0&var:contype=pppoe&connection0:pppoe:command/stop=&var:judge="
INFO out:
INFO out: C:\Documents and Settings\L\Desktop\brutal-combo-1.2.00>curl "http://:@[ROUTERIP]settings/manual_conn=1&var:conid=encaps0&var:mycon=connection0&var:contype=pppoe&connection0:pppoe:command/start=&var:judge=1"
INFO Adresse IP changée.

what do yas think ive done wrong? =x
its sooo close ...yet so far away =x

(modem/router is a D-Link G604T)

...i also notice where my [ROUTERIP]...is displayed in the notification....the first digit is missing....which is a "1"......i dunno if that makes a diff...but curl seems do leave it out ...or something.
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: Creating a reconnect.bat file   Creating a reconnect.bat file - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 08:46

if you created a curl reconnect, you can test it manually by clicking the reconnect.bat that's part of the program. if it changes your IP, then it's the same bug that two of my clanmates had, and I simply bypassed it by making a script to click the reconnect when bc calls for it. if it's not working at all, I'll leave it to the experts Razz
Back to top Go down
underestimated09
underestimated09

PostSubject: Re: Creating a reconnect.bat file   Creating a reconnect.bat file - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 08:58

hmm thanks for the input ^^

but after just running the reconnect.bat on its own....im almost Pretty sure its because its missing out the "1" which is the first digit for my routers ip....weird that it would do that....its 10.XXX.XXX.XXX

maybe it doesnt see "1"s if its the first digit in the router ip? =x
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: Creating a reconnect.bat file   Creating a reconnect.bat file - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 09:04

nahh, others have an IP of 192.xxx......, like the guys I just worked on. perhaps you didn't see the exact model/firmware for your router when you were creating the curl, and tried the closest thing to it? sometimes it works, like it did for my clanmate with a speedtouch, because it was the same model but not exactly the same firmware, but for others it might not work...
Back to top Go down
underestimated09
underestimated09

PostSubject: Re: Creating a reconnect.bat file   Creating a reconnect.bat file - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 09:40

well at least u care hehe..thanks

hmm...so u think my router ip is wrong?...coz i mean...when i put it into the url...it brings up the login screen...and i log in, and there i can access the routers options....so doesnt that prove that its the right ip for the router?...

otherwise yea maybe its not quite the same version...i havent checked the version/firmware of my router...dunno how to hehe...dont have boxing or things like that....

so aside from curl...do you think theres another method more suitable for an ip of 10.xxx.xxx.xxx?
Back to top Go down
GC.XVZ
GC.XVZ

PostSubject: Re: Creating a reconnect.bat file   Creating a reconnect.bat file - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 14:28

Dont understand it man?!
Back to top Go down
http://bugdarkbrute13.mybrute.com/cellule
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: Creating a reconnect.bat file   Creating a reconnect.bat file - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 02:10

sorry if I explained a bit short, underextimated; it was just before I slept last night. no, I did not say your router IP was wrong, because that's always correct, as long as you're online. what I was saying was that perhaps, using the wrong FW version or something meant the code would be wrong, and if it was looking for something like 192.xxxx and you had 10.xxxx, it would not work.

since you do have access to your router's webpage, I can make a script for you using winautomation that will automatically do all the logging in and mouse clicking you would normally do manually, and that would server as your reconnect for bc. if you're interested, please pm me Wink

gc, have you read from page one all the way to here, or just jumped in? not even I know everything in this thread, but reading through it helped me to learn Cool
Back to top Go down
trh
trh

PostSubject: Re: Creating a reconnect.bat file   Creating a reconnect.bat file - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Dec 2010, 22:48

hi,

I have two routers TP-LINK TD-W8901G and TP-LINK TD-8840T . I've triyed all the ways given at first page but no one worked for me..

Both of my routers have connect and disconnect bottons so i hope they can be reconnected by reconnect.bat file.

So you seem to be experienced about it please help with damn routers..
Back to top Go down
huzzz

PostSubject: Re: Creating a reconnect.bat file   Creating a reconnect.bat file - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Dec 2010, 12:42

Hi, thanks for this topic it is rly helpfull. I tryed the "ipconfig" method got and "Local Area Connection" problem. Im sure im just doin smth wrong. I have 2 routers, the original router connected to wireless, tryied to switch "Local Area Connection" to "Wireless Network Connection 2" but it did help me. Creating reconnect.bat goes ok but my IP stays the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creating a reconnect.bat file   Creating a reconnect.bat file - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 12:47

it dont work for me i try all method i have an easybox 803pls help me
Back to top Go down
Freez
Freez

PostSubject: Re: Creating a reconnect.bat file   Creating a reconnect.bat file - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Oct 2011, 20:42

Same with my Alice IAD WLAN 3331
I can't get a reconnect.bat -.-
Back to top Go down
http://xxfreezxx.meinbrutalo.de
Nemernic
Nemernic

PostSubject: Re: Creating a reconnect.bat file   Creating a reconnect.bat file - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 21:02

The methods that are mentioned here doesn't work for me....i tryed everything
Back to top Go down
http://nemernic.mybrute.com
abat-lm

PostSubject: Re: Creating a reconnect.bat file   Creating a reconnect.bat file - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Feb 2012, 09:19

Error 404: Not found
File ./downloads/curl_719_4.zip

can't download the curl.
Back to top Go down
fulzio
fulzio

PostSubject: Re: Creating a reconnect.bat file   Creating a reconnect.bat file - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Feb 2012, 11:57

Freez wrote:
I have a router Alice, and it's easy to bild a parallel connection and do a reconnect.bat
1 firs step bild a parallel connection
here is a video tutorial (in italian, but it's simple to do) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoIpHchwQ7w&feature=channel_page
here is a pic of the settings https://2img.net/h/oi42.tinypic.com/i1b75z.jpg

then you have only to do a txt file with this content

@ Rasdial XXX /disconnect
@ sleep YYY
@ Rasdial "XXX" "www" "zzz"

where XXX = name of your connection
www = user name of connection
zzz = password of your connection
yyy = time (in seconds) of pause (5 or 10 is good)

then rename your txt file as reconnect.bat
put this file in the apposite box of pipil Commander and it's done

Back to top Go down
zyzka

PostSubject: Re: Creating a reconnect.bat file   Creating a reconnect.bat file - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 10:12

Any solution for the router D-Link DIR-615? Can't find a way to make any of the first page options work.. scratch
Back to top Go down
xFrancy
xFrancy

PostSubject: Re: Creating a reconnect.bat file   Creating a reconnect.bat file - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 10:19

Good guide Very Happy

Hi, for change IP the ReConnect program, can make it automatic?

I can't download curl..
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: Creating a reconnect.bat file   Creating a reconnect.bat file - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 13:45

The link was fixed. Enjoy Sunny Smile
Back to top Go down
fulzio
fulzio

PostSubject: Re: Creating a reconnect.bat file   Creating a reconnect.bat file - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Sep 2012, 16:07

fulzio wrote:
Freez wrote:
I have a router Alice, and it's easy to bild a parallel connection and do a reconnect.bat
1 firs step bild a parallel connection
here is a video tutorial (in italian, but it's simple to do) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoIpHchwQ7w&feature=channel_page
here is a pic of the settings https://2img.net/h/oi42.tinypic.com/i1b75z.jpg

then you have only to do a txt file with this content

@ Rasdial XXX /disconnect
@ sleep YYY /connect
@ Rasdial "XXX" "www" "zzz"

where XXX = name of your connection
www = user name of connection
zzz = password of your connection
yyy = time (in seconds) of pause (5 or 10 is good)

then rename your txt file as reconnect.bat
put this file in the apposite box of pipil Commander and it's done

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creating a reconnect.bat file   Creating a reconnect.bat file - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creating a reconnect.bat file
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next