My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

The New Game Discussion Thread

Go down 
+40
danmfj
mantis33
Teethymo
Sjakie-48
Crator
Erliukas
Biceuri®
Rico
Pege
AlnicZ27
Rippraff
Troll_Lady
Cowdude179
3viL
NixxxoN
xteenager
harpyieklein
ellindor
asian_girl
GOML
Ultra SSJ Vegeta
sevid
bartir
Sioc
A Dip O Sitas
Vic-Tim
BellFlop69
Stsin
HongKongFui
kaspar4o0o
CypriaN
Rouchien
bamb@m
Yaboirobby
Subman(R)
n1kos84
puppywhirl
ALPHWON
BobTheBear
vollaufdienuesse
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Vic-Tim
Vic-Tim

The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 08:45

free users can do only 10 fights a day, even when they didn't loose 3 times Sad.
greetz Vic-Tim

edit : http://muxxu.com/user/account here you can change your password.
not every brute has his own password, your account has it.
Back to top Go down
BellFlop69
BellFlop69

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 08:49

bamb@m wrote:
......there is no way that I see to change your password!!!

Does that mean that in the future you can't buy and sell brutes??????

No more slavery(buy and selling souls).

To sell a brute you would have to give your account password which is the password to all your brutes?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
vollaufdienuesse
vollaufdienuesse

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 09:28

haha i got a flail with another brute Very Happy
Back to top Go down
A Dip O Sitas
A Dip O Sitas

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 11:30

am I just blind or isn´t it possible to see other peoples brutes ??
when I look at other profiles I just see what games they play (not their brutes etc)!?
Back to top Go down
http://DiPoBruTE.mybrute.com
Rouchien
Rouchien

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 11:36

this game is a money... u need to recruit a brute for a money... and the hospital one :| thats why i cant train my brutes they are all injured, so i need money to make them feel better :|
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 11:38

Seems they've made it more like a social network.
That's a good point, and imo they'll get quite a lot of $ out of it.

Stsin wrote:

But I noticed that the bottom shows the Padawan Icon. So I bet, that all entries are padawans only, and the tourney winner gains one rank.
That would be nice. So everyone has a chance and a level 2 doesn't fight against a level 20...
Back to top Go down
Vic-Tim
Vic-Tim

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 11:40

i guess your brutes will heal overnight Wink.
greetz Vic-Tim
Back to top Go down
bartir
bartir

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 11:41

That seems to be cool but it is in french and i dont understand french XD
Back to top Go down
vollaufdienuesse
vollaufdienuesse

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 11:42

Vic-Tim wrote:
i guess your brutes will heal overnight Wink.
greetz Vic-Tim

yes

Votre brute a 3 blessures, il faudra attendre demain pour qu'elle puisse à nouveau effectuer une action.

google translated:

Your gross 3 damage, it will take tomorrow to once again able to perform an action.
Back to top Go down
bartir
bartir

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 11:55

Who creted muxxu?? can he please put english too in that ?? XD XD
Back to top Go down
sevid
sevid

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 12:07

cool that there more skillz i think new weapon too, but i dislike it. this brutes better IMO
Back to top Go down
Ultra SSJ Vegeta
Ultra SSJ Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 12:12

bartir wrote:
That seems to be cool but it is in french and i dont understand french XD

maybe it helps you further

http://www.online-translator.com/

Wink
Back to top Go down
http://ultra-ssj-vegeta.mybrute.com
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 12:30

sevid wrote:
cool that there more skillz i think new weapon too, but i dislike it. this brutes better IMO

I agree.

This new version seems a bit restrictive and basic.

The screens don't look as well designed.

There are new skills but the actual game engine and graphics haven't really changed.

I assume this is all in order to get money out of players. Spend cash, get more 'stuff', make the game experience better.

Which is all well and good, but for me, they haven't improved it enough that I would be willing to continue paying to play it.

I bought my €5 worth of credit to see what it got me. In short, it allowed me to double the number of fights I can do daily. I got 300 credits. To do double fights for both my brutes would cost me 30 credits per day. So 10 days of double fights works out at 50c a day to level twice as fast (assuming I manage to win a decent number of fights).

I doubt I'll bother putting any more cash into it.

Be interested to see what happens with the current version! .COM should be safe for now at least as this new version is .FR only. Hopefully, it'll do rubbish and they'll have to rethink it. If it does well, I'd say the longer term future for the current free version is not good.

We shall see .....
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 12:39

Quote :

If it does well, I'd say the longer term future for the current free version is not good.
If I would be MT, I would wait until all regulars non-cheating players migrate to the new version: for these players there shouldn't be any reason to stay on v1.0 if they can do the same on v2.0 AND they could do even better by spending only a very little amount of cash.
Then after a few months once all normal players have migrated mostly only BC users and cheaters remain on v1.0 therefore I would close it.
Back to top Go down
vollaufdienuesse
vollaufdienuesse

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 12:39

haha flail for the win Very Happy

http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/111963?chk=5433
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 12:44

Already 13'785 brutes created...
Back to top Go down
GOML
GOML

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 12:46

so let me get something straight here, when creating your brute you are limited to choosing from one of the 8 brutes you are given? so basically if you don't like the appearance of any of those 8 you will have to wait until the following day and hope for something better? I mean I already understand you can't customize your brute's appearance like with the original , but to limit your choices so severely is ridiculous. there should at least be an option to view more brutes. I'm already not liking the new game. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 12:51

Vic-Tim wrote:
free users can do only 10 fights a day, even when they didn't loose 3 times Sad.
greetz Vic-Tim

edit : http://muxxu.com/user/account here you can change your password.
not every brute has his own password, your account has it.

thanks, vic! I was looking under "profile". no wonder I couldn't find it! Razz
Back to top Go down
GOML
GOML

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 13:08

broke down and picked a brute, and thought she did fairly well, winning 8 out of her 10 fights to make level 4 (obviously when you finish the 10th fight you automatically get charged with 3 injuries even if you have less). my first choice going to lvl 2 was "extra thick skin", second chose the sword over +3 speed and "feline agility" over +3 speed (again) going to lvl 4. entered into a tourney and interested to see how that plays out.
Back to top Go down
asian_girl
asian_girl

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 13:36

It's really bad that you can only choose one of the 8 brutes... so I had to choose a male brute and named him asian_girl Razz
Back to top Go down
vollaufdienuesse
vollaufdienuesse

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 13:37

Very Happy

yay my flail brute is in the half-final Very Happy

http://labrute.muxxu.com/t/110
Back to top Go down
vollaufdienuesse
vollaufdienuesse

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 14:38

haha cant stop laughing

Une erreur s'est produite lors de l'accès à la page demandée.

Si le site est indisponible, merci de revenir dans quelques minutes. En cas d'erreur répétées, merci de nous contacter de façon à ce que nous corrigions votre problème.
Description technique de l'erreur

Cannot set Redirection : Headers already sent

Error Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ultra SSJ Vegeta
Ultra SSJ Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 14:41

this is not true or!? Shocked

The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 4 Evo3vgux

EDIT: it's works again
Back to top Go down
http://ultra-ssj-vegeta.mybrute.com
GOML
GOML

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 15:20

so is this the new "brutal error"? :|

ellindor

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 15:39

BE's already - Laughing

The links to fights etc. don't work for me. I just get the inscription page. Sad

I made my first brute and left the cell, then went back and it says I won my first fight?? Don't know how that happened, but it is a shame it did not give xp point. Sad

I think before paying any money I would like to get used to the game and find out how it works. If I am going to pay for it, I want it to be in English. I have a small group of brutes at .fr and .es, but don't have the same feeling for them as I have for my .com ones.

New game feels very strange so far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Game Discussion Thread
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next