My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Question about IP usage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

Question about IP usage Empty
PostSubject: Question about IP usage   Question about IP usage Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 22:01

Lately i've found that most of my ips are used and lots of times it shows the "IP already used" message...

My question is, each IP can be used 2 times by THE SAME brute?? Or each IP can be used 2 times on the same DOMAIN with DIFFERENT brutes???

Anyone knows?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
GOML
GOML

PostSubject: Re: Question about IP usage   Question about IP usage Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 22:42

1 time on the same domain on 2 different brutes. so best to load both BC slots when pupiling to maximize your available ips.
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: Question about IP usage   Question about IP usage Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 22:52

GOML wrote:
1 time on the same domain on 2 different brutes. so best to load both BC slots when pupiling to maximize your available ips.

Well, so that means i can't use all my remaining COM ips on my one and only brute that im leveling? have to find some partner on .com? fuuuuuuuuk

As far as I know, if you put the same brute on the two slots, it never works...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
GOML
GOML

PostSubject: Re: Question about IP usage   Question about IP usage Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 23:27

no, if you put the same brute on both slots you will only get 1 pupil for that brute for each ip. better to have another brute on the second slot that you'd want to level up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about IP usage   Question about IP usage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question about IP usage
Page 1 of 1