My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com

Go down 
+26
Bartunhttpjrs
nanardcrapo
elfox
dentdesabre
indre
Subman(R)
skipper
Gavy™
Pege
vollaufdienuesse
xiao
Elido
vmlo
ALPHWON
arno046
kr0n0s
F.B.I
GOML
BobTheBear
ecolorenzo
famatisse
sevid
AlnicZ27
Sioc
OviTron
thepoky
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com   ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010, 13:29

Thanks for that info Indre.
That was the bit I was looking for ;-)
Back to top Go down
indre

PostSubject: Re: ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com   ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010, 13:45

Sioc wrote:
Thanks for that info Indre.
That was the bit I was looking for ;-)
They may have changed more than Accept-language - I already used all the other headers before this change.
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com   ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010, 13:53

indre wrote:
They may have changed more than Accept-language - I already used all the other headers before this change.
I think this is the only one, could fix my VB.Net tools with a single header command
    req.Headers.Add("Accept-Language", "en-gb,en-us")

all the other commands (encoding, useragent, etc) are default values.
    ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com - Page 3 Yaisse
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com   ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010, 15:23

Btw, just one thought... BC does NOT need a server to run. That was just required in order to give pupils away. Someone with a bit of Java experience could rather easily modify BC in order that it will not require a server anymore to run... ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com - Page 3 Love atm I somehow cannot get the sources to compile with Eclipse or Netbeans unfortunately. If I could get the sources to compile...

If anyone wants to try, here are the Brutal-Combo 1.3.00 decompiled sources (requires as well the Accept-Language FIX as shown above by Indre):
http://ifile.it/4hgzwc6/brutal-combo-1.3.00-sources.zip (or better: use directly the BC JAR file because the decompiled sources contain some errors)

At least the FIX for training pupils should be very straightforward: just adding the accept-language FIX and that's all: in utils.HttpUtils.java, in configureMethod just add at row 34 the following: paramHttpMethod.serRequestProperty("Accept-Language","en-gb,en-us")

Last edited by Sioc on Sun 27 Jun 2010, 08:24; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
ALPHWON
ALPHWON

PostSubject: Re: ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com   ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010, 16:14

That would be great!
Even if they can't fix the pup creation, at least with training one coud get a bit more lvl Wink

HOPE there's someone interested in that Wink
Back to top Go down
GOML
GOML

PostSubject: Re: ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com   ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010, 17:37

I'd be all for a trainer fix... don't think for a moment I wouldn't level pupils to 30 or higher. lol!
Back to top Go down
dentdesabre
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com   ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010, 18:47

Sioc wrote:
Btw, just one thought... BC does NOT need a server to run. That was just required in order to give pupils away.
actually it did. we just couldn't handle the number of requests for the fights : we had to put it in the client...
Quote :

Someone with a bit of Java experience could rather easily modify BC in order that it will not require a server anymore to run... ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com - Page 3 Love atm I somehow cannot get the sources to compile with Eclipse or Netbeans unfortunately. If I could get the sources to compile...

If anyone wants to try, here are the Brutal-Combo 1.3.00 decompiled sources (requires as well the Accept-Language FIX as shown above by Indre):
http://ifile.it/4hgzwc6/brutal-combo-1.3.00-sources.zip (or better: use directly the BC JAR file)

At least the FIX for training pupils should be very straightforward: just adding the accept-language FIX and that's all...
i knew i should have turned the debug info off and use an obfuscator...

more seriously, i could fix the accept-language thing easily, but the server side is more of a problem. and since i must admit i am not too sad to see those from the french forum a bit lost without bc...
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com   ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010, 18:57

Glad you are still here dentdesabre ;-)
dentdesabre wrote:

i knew i should have turned the debug info off and use an obfuscator...
Don't worry, we haven't done it yet.

There are so many rumours and few reliable information.
Modifying the source would be the solution in case you would have definitely shut down the server and left MyBrute.
A bit like when Oontack left and we had to fix his Greasemonkey script.

But since you are still here the whole thing is changing.
I think we have to respect the work you have done with BC and comply with the tacit rules of BC and the pupils given away. Even if we could change the source.

Do you have any information for us about when the server will be up again, and about the status of some of the v1.3.00 bugs?

PS: congrats on your new rank here ;-)
Back to top Go down
elfox
elfox

PostSubject: Re: ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com   ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010, 19:51

Quote :
Someone with a bit of Java experience could rather easily modify BC in order that it will not require a server anymore to run... ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com - Page 3 Love atm I somehow cannot get the sources to compile with Eclipse or Netbeans unfortunately. If I could get the sources to compile...

http://ifile.it/4hgzwc6/brutal-combo-1.3.00-sources.zip (or better: use directly the BC JAR file)

At least the FIX for training pupils should be very straightforward: just adding the accept-language FIX and that's all...
i knew i should have turned the debug info off and use an obfuscator...[/quote]

I know someting about the Java can i help...
Back to top Go down
nanardcrapo
nanardcrapo

PostSubject: Re: ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com   ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun 2010, 08:40

hello is that it works for FR and ES?
Back to top Go down
sevid
sevid

PostSubject: Re: ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com   ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun 2010, 09:22

nanardcrapo wrote:
hello is that it works for FR and ES?
ofcourse no
Back to top Go down
nanardcrapo
nanardcrapo

PostSubject: Re: ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com   ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun 2010, 13:15

dommage :( thank you
Back to top Go down
Bartunhttpjrs

PostSubject: Re: ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com   ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010, 19:43

Hi first, mmm i don't know about this but we must change the .jar archive in that download? or i making disturbs?

sorry i'm learning english i'm argentinian Razz
Back to top Go down
OviTron
OviTron

PostSubject: Re: ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com   ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010, 19:48

the bc doesnt work momentanly

King ovi
Back to top Go down
http://ovi-ih.mybrute.com/team/204064
Bartunhttpjrs

PostSubject: Re: ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com   ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010, 23:23

:pale: okey thanks for your answer but how i can train my data?
Back to top Go down
GOML
GOML

PostSubject: Re: ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com   ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010, 23:27

right now you can't.
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com   ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 11:09

From the French forum:
Tiger Woods wrote:

Ne vous inquiétez plus, une mise à jour de bc est en cours est serra bientôt dispo !!

Info qui ma été transmise par dds lui même !! Wink

Encore un peut de patience !!

Et un grand Merci à lui pour sont travail !!
which reads after a very precise translation into the universal language:

Don't worry, an unpdate of BC is on his way and will be soon available.

This information was given to me by DentDeSabre.

Don't worry, keep cool, calm down, etc.

And thanks to DentDeSabre Razz

Last edited by Sioc on Tue 29 Jun 2010, 11:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CypriaN
CypriaN

PostSubject: Re: ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com   ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 11:10

Sioc wrote:
From the French forum:
Tiger Woods wrote:

Ne vous inquiétez plus, une mise à jour de bc est en cours est serra bientôt dispo !!

Info qui ma été transmise par dds lui même !! Wink

Encore un peut de patience !!

Et un grand Merci à lui pour sont travail !!
which reads after a very precise translation in the universal language:

Don't worry, an unpdate of BC is on his way and will be soon available.

This information was given to me by DentDeSabre.

Don't worry, keep cool, calm down, etc.

And thanks to DentDeSabre Razz

great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GOML
GOML

PostSubject: Re: ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com   ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 11:36

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
maxuris
maxuris

PostSubject: Re: ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com   ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 11:38

great^2 Razz
Back to top Go down
Daniih2

PostSubject: Re: ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com   ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 11:46

when time will be good (COM) ??? somebody knows something ??? ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com   ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 12:11

Sioc speaks (is) French so is the man for the job to monitor updates on the French forum.

Dentdesabre does tend to post on here when new updates are available.

So, I'm sure as and when an update appears, we'll hear about it.

Be interesting to see what MT do if people start running BC on the DE site again ....
Back to top Go down
GOML
GOML

PostSubject: Re: ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com   ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 12:19

be interesting to see what they do on all 4 sites.
Back to top Go down
rayS
rayS

PostSubject: Re: ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com   ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 12:31

when BC will work????
Back to top Go down
sevid
sevid

PostSubject: Re: ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com   ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 12:46

its good news if its true
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com   ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next