My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com

Go down 
+26
Bartunhttpjrs
nanardcrapo
elfox
dentdesabre
indre
Subman(R)
skipper
Gavy™
Pege
vollaufdienuesse
xiao
Elido
vmlo
ALPHWON
arno046
kr0n0s
F.B.I
GOML
BobTheBear
ecolorenzo
famatisse
sevid
AlnicZ27
Sioc
OviTron
thepoky
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com   ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 13:46

BobTheBear wrote:
Sioc speaks (is) French
What a Face

Daniih2 wrote:

when time will be good (COM) ??? somebody knows something ???
rAyS wrote:

when BC will work????
And yes, I'll monitor that forum and keep you informed.
No date announced.
But well, glad enough it was announced that BC will run again, therefore I don't really care about when...
Back to top Go down
Daniih2

PostSubject: Re: ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com   ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 14:28

BIG THANK YOU ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com - Page 4 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com   ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 16:57

Because we all like good news, here is a quote from DentDeSabre from the French forum:
dentdesabre wrote:

alors, une info : je prépare une nouvelle version. je te laisse relayer ça à ceux qui m'imaginent en train de me marrer à vous voir mariner (s'ils savaient lire l'anglais, ils auraient peut-etre le sens des nuances...)
Which means (again a very precise translation ;-) ):
    For your information, I'm preparing a new version (of BC). I let you inform other users I'm on it. ...etc... etc... etc... ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com - Page 4 0023

ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com - Page 4 Levitation
Back to top Go down
Bartunhttpjrs

PostSubject: Re: ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com   ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 20:38

Wow great please post here when the new BC come What a Face
Back to top Go down
OviTron
OviTron

PostSubject: Re: ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com   ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jun 2010, 15:25

so it means good news :cyclops:

King ovi
Back to top Go down
http://ovi-ih.mybrute.com/team/204064
dentdesabre
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com   ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jun 2010, 21:27

see this post : https://mybrute.forumotion.com/tips-tricks-f12/brutal-combo-v1400-t9358.htm#122358

btw, I made the same mistake again : it belongs to this forum, not the "tips and tricks" one...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com   ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ERROR error while calling the web service: brutalcombo.somee.com
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4