meditation.....bad skill - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

meditation.....bad skill

Go down 
+5
Tama
BeRyLa
grizzlism
xteenager
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
demono3
demono3

meditation.....bad skill - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: meditation.....bad skill   meditation.....bad skill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 11:30

So would you keep here if you were me?
Or change destiny again?

Rippraff wrote:
you surely have fun seeing her win, of course!
I wouldnt say I have fun watching her. I am really fealing somewhat uneasy every time she wins... and with tournaments it is usually that she scores 2-3 points each time I enroll her... That makes me pitty all other brutes of mine that struggle so much even though they have some good weapons or some nice skills (like today my sai only brute + iron head just lost in the first round of tourney).
I am starting to appreciate speed more and more (I tought before that it is the lamest of the stats).

Rippraff wrote:

Agility isn't that important as speed. You don't need to hit every strike with the flail. Wink
I have high sp and high str + flail - not that good. Or maybe I am picking oponents wrong? Hmm...

And yeah - clubs are what she loves most! Maybe that is why she wins so much? Club seems to be everywhere nowadays, and she really knows how to use the oponent speed penalty :) I usually choose club oponents for her.

Also if anyone knows answer to this question:
after I take recoinaisance does it add +150% each time I choose +3speed at levelup or is it a one time thing (if it is one time - then the longer I wait with accpting it - the better my speed gai will be)???
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: meditation.....bad skill   meditation.....bad skill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 12:00

demono3 wrote:
So would you keep here if you were me?
If she's doing well I always keep them. So yes I would explore this path further.

Quote :
I wouldnt say I have fun watching her.
Pick a new destiny then as having fun with them is the main thing IMO.

Quote :
I am really fealing somewhat uneasy every time she wins... and with tournaments it is usually that she scores 2-3 points each time I enroll her...

As I said nearly 200HP@11 helps a lot even against higher level brutes.

Quote :
I am starting to appreciate speed more and more (I tought before that it is the lamest of the stats).
It's still valid IMO, it is the lamest of all stats. But the exception proves the rule, like everywhere.

Quote :
I have high sp and high str + flail - not that good.
You are kidding me, right? My best brute won just his Golden Ear (victory in three BL tournaments). His stats are 24-5-24 @level21

Quote :
after I take recoinaisance does it add +150% each time I choose +3speed at levelup
Yes I think so. Otherwise you wouldn't see numbers like 70 speed, I guess. Wink
Back to top Go down
demono3
demono3

PostSubject: Re: meditation.....bad skill   meditation.....bad skill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 12:19

Rippraff wrote:
demono3 wrote:
I have high sp and high str + flail - not that good.
You are kidding me, right? My best brute won just his Golden Ear (victory in three BL tournaments). His stats are 24-5-24 @level21

I have flail + lightning blot + armor
my stats:
Health: 96
Strength: 5
Agility: 2
Speed: 12

And this is really not impressive brute so far... not a total fail, but I was expecting much more from him.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: meditation.....bad skill   meditation.....bad skill - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

meditation.....bad skill
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2