My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Brutal Legend

Go down 
+14
Rippraff
NixxxoN
Darkervictory
Markus
pdsharpj
Rico
Caedes
Teethymo
HongKongFui
mantis33
S4nt0S
xteenager
ckl
Tama
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
mantis33

Brutal Legend - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend   Brutal Legend - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 19:25

Damn kitty got raped. I keep saying xcpitsou is gonna win...
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend   Brutal Legend - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 19:28

YES! chuck can get to semis! hes beaten vakol 3/6 lately
can noise kick chuck again like she did in bicep? maybe not
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend   Brutal Legend - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 19:30

Bet that Chuck could beat Kemkem too!

OK folks, I'm headed out on vacation at last. I'll be playing, but probably not posting much until the first week of January. Have a safe and happy holiday season.
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend   Brutal Legend - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 19:54

http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/124560438?chk=bd2b

FIFA almost beat rush lol
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend   Brutal Legend - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 21:03

http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/124573081?chk=c225

BULLSHIT I'd say
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend   Brutal Legend - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 21:27

http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/124545809?chk=4cdb

The fight I will remember in this tourney. Vakol really deserves her place in 1/2.

I think Katgirl should win, without too much problem. 🐱
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend   Brutal Legend - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 22:47

Finale : http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/124593051?chk=a71f

I really feel that this result is not logical^^. Great brute anyway.

Back to top Go down
S4nt0S
S4nt0S

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend   Brutal Legend - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 22:57

It is logical Razz, hes much better than katgirl (idk, maybe kat is better at same lv but idk.)
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend   Brutal Legend - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 00:59

nice final, if choc would have worked in the last hit with the flail on rush and he would have lost his glaive, then katgirl would have won the final. i gess it was 50% bad luck for her.
but Rush totaly deserve the win too, he is one of the brutes in muxxu with the least weaknesses.

and a big lol rush got a new title "légendaire"
yesterday chym did not get this title!!!!!!!! scratch
i hope MT will have a good explaination for this Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
pdsharpj
pdsharpj

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend   Brutal Legend - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 01:45

Markus wrote:
Well, it's officially confirmed.

What do you get for becoming Brutal Legend?
Answer: A big fat nothing. You can no longer enter tournaments or use the hospital, and you don't get any fancy titles or new features or user-interface upgrades. The only thing you can do is keep leveling. Which, coincidentally, you could have done simply by staying in Padawan and refusing to enter tournaments.

That's it. I'm done with this game. Peace out, everyone. :)

Brutal Legend - Page 5 23122010102329

well played muxxu admin, you got me to pay for jetsons for the "now" while keeping me occupied about the payoff. Kinda feel like i've been "trolled" for the last 9 months No my mistake, was soo razzmatazzed with bullshit I didn't seek the facts that this is where it would end...not mad at you, dissapointed in myself for buying into a "white elephant" Sad
Back to top Go down
pdsharpj
pdsharpj

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend   Brutal Legend - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 01:55

*link for any one who is unfamiliar with the term (white elephant):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_elephant

funny though how this "elephant" thing has come full circle Very Happy especially with me No
Back to top Go down
S4nt0S
S4nt0S

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend   Brutal Legend - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 02:52

haha im happy that i didn't bought jetons Razz ( well i can't Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
pdsharpj
pdsharpj

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend   Brutal Legend - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 03:21

dissapointing, disenheartning, just generaly sad........feel like i've been cheated. Again embarassed that I fell for a payoff that would never be, f*ck you muxxu admins I'll never give you another $$$, and I hope there's a special place in hell for you!!! enjoy every cent you got from me. Oh, and suck my 🐘 c#ck

enjoy every f*ickng cent you doutche bags
Back to top Go down
S4nt0S
S4nt0S

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend   Brutal Legend - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 03:54

lawl XD,
i know that there won't be nothing, haha i think u guys know that too, there only lv up like mybrute
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend   Brutal Legend - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 09:10

pdsharpj wrote:
dissapointing, disenheartning, just generaly sad........feel like i've been cheated. Again embarassed that I fell for a payoff that would never be, f*ck you muxxu admins I'll never give you another $$$, and I hope there's a special place in hell for you!!! enjoy every cent you got from me. Oh, and suck my 🐘 c#ck

well i can understand your frostration , hell i thought so for couple of minutes but

first i would´t be 100% sure about this End for muxxu, allmost 95% of the players of labrute.muxxu want tours after getting BL and this Decission may get changed by MT before 64 brutes will get to BL. so i would not give up hope so fast. Hell i was banned , blocked and was not even able to watch fights and look where i am now.

second i have to dissagree here about the coins , we all knew about the existence of diffrent possibilities of an unexpected proceeding after BL , we just did not know what will happend but we kept buying coins anyway right?, so this was 100% i call it "no risk no fun" i personly was/am ok with paying in muxxu more than buying pupils in COM...

third the Admins have nothing to do with this no tours after BL rule, its the Team of MT...
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend   Brutal Legend - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 11:59

Rico wrote:
pdsharpj wrote:

well i can understand your frostration , hell i thought so for couple of minutes but

first i would´t be 100% sure about this End for muxxu, allmost 95% of the players of labrute.muxxu want tours after getting BL and this Decission may get changed by MT before 64 brutes will get to BL. so i would not give up hope so fast. Hell i was banned , blocked and was not even able to watch fights and look where i am now.

second i have to dissagree here about the coins , we all knew about the existence of diffrent possibilities of an unexpected proceeding after BL , we just did not know what will happend but we kept buying coins anyway right?, so this was 100% i call it "no risk no fun" i personly was/am ok with paying in muxxu more than buying pupils in COM...

third the Admins have nothing to do with this no tours after BL rule, its the Team of MT...

Well at least, we have the 12th title "légendaire". But Chym still doesn't have it. My guess is that we shout so loud that the admins have finally created it. Otherwise Chym should have it. At first glance, the tourney function is still not there. The mods said to wait but I remain skeptical...

Lol, frustration, or when Mantis is everywhere. I wonder why my anger was limited to WTF. My thoughts were way worse.

You must mean 100 % of the players want more, Rico. The topic "Debat Legende Brutale" has already 165 posts in the french forum. Almost more important than the topic dedicated to the dentist tournies. I maintain my pressure over the mods/admins with my friends because the white elephant is way too big. 🐘

I personaly prefer buying coins over hacking, but I want something worth for it in exchange.

The war has started and I don't like to mobilize my army for a desperate cause. 🐱:queen:🐱

Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend   Brutal Legend - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 12:49

I feel you pds
and im 100% with you
My family got a couple of hackers, maybe I ca convince them do something if muxxu stayed like this bullshit
I wouldve spent in kok and mybrute than muxxu if this is the end
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend   Brutal Legend - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 15:21

Lol i think you people took this too seriously, like a business.... I mean, you shouldn't have bought any jetons first of all, waste of money. Second, dont expect a millionaire reward for winning BL, its just dumb. Its a free game FFS.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend   Brutal Legend - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 16:42

Life is business. Cool

Some good news guys. No need to hack yet. Razz

Falkra, french mod wrote:
Chym n'a pas eu le suffixe "légendaire", et ce n'est apparemment pas normal.

On me dit qu'il aura des tournois pour le rang légende brutale, et on m'a autorisé à le publier ici.
Translation : we'll have tournies in BL, it's official. Warp (french admin) is working on this. cheers
And Truque should have soon the "legendaire" title. It would be a bug.

I'm not sure if this is the result of the clash with french players but it's a good thing. 🎅

The 🐘🐘🐘 can trumpet happily. 🐱

Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend   Brutal Legend - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 16:54

Wait, I don't get it. There is a language barrier. What are you trying to say Tama?
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend   Brutal Legend - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 17:04

Nyaaaaaa 🐱 ? My english is not comprehensible ?

I just said you'll have tournaments in Brutal Legend in the future.

Look at my "translation". 🐱
I'm not forcing you to learn my mother tongue^^.
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend   Brutal Legend - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 18:34

Tours in bl is fine with me, but they should desing new ranks Razz
Back to top Go down
pdsharpj
pdsharpj

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend   Brutal Legend - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 19:47

Sorry if my language offended any one yesterday I lost my cool. It won't happen again Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend   Brutal Legend - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 20:45

No offense there. 🐱
In fact, I was thinking the same and I like it when I see a remake of The big Lebowski. Very Happy

I will tell you if I have further infomation about the nature of tournaments in BL. 🎅
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend   Brutal Legend - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec 2010, 02:38

xteenager wrote:
Tours in bl is fine with me, but they should desing new ranks Razz
now we are getting greedy ha Razz just kidding Laughing
i am just thankful that it was a bug for the register button not showing up in BL, and from now on i gess everything is back to normal Very Happy

now we can go back to watching more fights. here is some fights of RicoRico getting kicked out of every Satan tour in the last couple of days by lvl15 and lvl20,
watch it and you all will feel much better about how your brutes are doing Razz
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/124669576?chk=ce7f
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/124979258?chk=a7e9 what do you think about this one ha??? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend   Brutal Legend - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brutal Legend
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next