My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Brutal Legend

Go down 
+14
Rippraff
NixxxoN
Darkervictory
Markus
pdsharpj
Rico
Caedes
Teethymo
HongKongFui
mantis33
S4nt0S
xteenager
ckl
Tama
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
pdsharpj
pdsharpj

Brutal Legend - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend   Brutal Legend - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 02:59

Markus wrote:
So what exactly happens after becoming BL? Do you just continue to train and level with no limit or is there something more interesting than that?

I'm sticking to my "pony" theory :pirat: ... heard he shoots lasers from his eyes, oh, and farts rainbows that can block flail!!!
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend   Brutal Legend - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 03:23

pdsharpj wrote:
Markus wrote:
So what exactly happens after becoming BL? Do you just continue to train and level with no limit or is there something more interesting than that?

I'm sticking to my "pony" theory :pirat: ... heard he shoots lasers from his eyes, oh, and farts rainbows that can block flail!!!
Brutal Legend - Page 4 Smilie_happy_251
i am totaly ok with that Very Happy as you know my RicoRico and RicaRica have no pets , but your panthers from Lupo and oogie might somtimes get hungry and eat the pony before he can farts his magical rainbows lol!
Back to top Go down
Darkervictory
Darkervictory

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend   Brutal Legend - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 04:39

Maybe u start off at padawan again XD
but that wouldnt be fair so maybe there is like a padawan ll a special server for those who have conquered BL and its a never ending cycle lol
but i guess we wont find out till the first BL tournament :)
Back to top Go down
http://nsioiz.mybrute.com
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend   Brutal Legend - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 09:46

okay, confirmed.

a brute with 8 agility wins first Brutal Legend title ever.

STRENGHT + MARTIAL ARTS replaced AGILITY in this new version of mybrute, as the most important stat of the game, and speed is more important. agility is no longer broken. xteen where you at? Cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
Markus

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend   Brutal Legend - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 10:24

Well, it's officially confirmed.

What do you get for becoming Brutal Legend?
Answer: A big fat nothing. You can no longer enter tournaments or use the hospital, and you don't get any fancy titles or new features or user-interface upgrades. The only thing you can do is keep leveling. Which, coincidentally, you could have done simply by staying in Padawan and refusing to enter tournaments.

That's it. I'm done with this game. Peace out, everyone. :)

Brutal Legend - Page 4 23122010102329
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend   Brutal Legend - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 11:02

oh wow, so markus are you the owner of Truque??? Didnt know that, im updating the rank list lol
Sad those Motion Twin people are BORING, they should give some gift or something for becoming bl -_-
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend   Brutal Legend - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 11:19

Fiou, just come back from the french forum to relieve my stress with a lot of complains. Evil or Very Mad

Nevertheless, you have underestimated MT's sense of business, hospital is still there ! Twisted Evil

NO tournies WTF !!!!!

I know MT thinks we are juicy pears but they should do their work. ヾ(≧∇≦*)ゝ

Kitty feels like practicing Wing chun. XD 🐱
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend   Brutal Legend - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 11:42

Nixx
Agi was finalist
turque was LUCKY vs ludo no one can argue about that
nixxon, what you do not understand, is we are playing at LOW levels, at low levels, SURE str+ma is better than agi

past level 50 , you will see what agi really means
after bl this game will be the new mybrute with no tours
thats why maybe i take noise's destiny in bicep for bl, cause it had 37 agi, and would work out really great in high levels

I think NO ONE can argue about this point, ITS STILL TOO EARLY FOR AGILITY
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend   Brutal Legend - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 13:46

We don't give a fuck about agility ! That's not the main debate here. Evil or Very Mad

Immortels will reign, that's all. The more you level up, the more you increase your opportunities to have perseverant. That's why agility, a fortiori without untouch will not be the main power.

Truque wasn't this lucky, it's a normal seed. Her victory must just be admired.

Agi was finalist ? Don't forget that Ludo is also speed-type. And he had a very good bracket. A lot of brutes could have kicked his ass in the left side. Same thing for Kitty.

You shouldn't take this path for Noise unless you want to have a crappy brute searching all her life long for untouch.

A LOT OF TALK about jeton boycotting in the french forum. We are definitely not happy with this end. Suspect
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend   Brutal Legend - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 15:00

chuck got 800+ and noise 600+ (thanks for the one responsible ! )

that might be it
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend   Brutal Legend - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 15:08

xteen, the other finalist wasnt an agile brute like Punchdrunk is, it was a complete brute / ninja with awesome stats overall, and several other good skills that dont have anything to do with agility...

Tama wrote:
A LOT OF TALK about jeton boycotting in the french forum. We are definitely not happy with this end. Suspect

lol boycotting, what did you expect to get after getting BL???
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend   Brutal Legend - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 15:48

Yeah, I'm slightly disappointed that there won't be one more tourney among the BL ranked brutes, because then you could just keep having tourneys and the winners would stay up or something. But I'm not totally surprised, what do you get for winning BL in v1? A big fat nothing. Has chym confirmed that they didn't give the 12th title?

Well, boycott or no, I'm not buying more jetons just because I don't really care about being the top brute in BL. I've only got 65 left, so I may buy one more small batch to get me through the Dentist tourney, but I was planning on buying them through BL until I win that tourney and then stopping. If there's no more tourneys, then there's no reason to level up faster than anyone else, so I was always planning on stopping the jetons. This just allows me to stop much earlier than I expected to.
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend   Brutal Legend - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 15:50

I expected that but WITH thours
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend   Brutal Legend - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 16:48

Wow that's lame. No tournies...
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend   Brutal Legend - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 16:59

People were waiting for novelty, an event, something unexpected...

And what you have under the Christmas tree for the moment ?

🎅 A BIG FAT NOTHING ! 🎅
No, way worse in fact. You lost the tourney function which was the core of the game.

That's why we are all waiting for Falkra's answer (french mod) who sent a PM to the admins.

If nothing changes, I'll just stop buying jetons. But if they do that, they will lose all jetons from the elite.
And if you work in a firm, you know that generally 80 % of profits come from 20 % of the customers.
Some players like Dilos, Kemkem for example are not just "slightly" disappointed.

I would like to be the top brute in the game but I can't afford buying jetons ad vitam eternam for it, especially if it's not worth it. I will just play happily my kitties. I like them a lot. ❤ Not only Hello. 🐱

Nixxon wrote:
lol boycotting, what did you expect to get after getting BL???
Not a lot of things, tournies going on, truth about the 12th title, maybe a system to challenge the brute you want in the game... Boycotting may be a big word. Let's say stop buying jetons. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend   Brutal Legend - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 17:09

Come back to work ! Tourney starting soon :

Brutal Legend - Page 4 Tour210

Kitty killed by Xcpistou. Nexgo by Ludo... Nice program. If only Punchy could kill a turtle, it could be fun. 🐱
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend   Brutal Legend - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 17:16

In other news, second tourney is counting down! Yay.

Upper left, we've got lots of midlevel brutes jockeying about, Abra and AngeLudo are tops there but they will fight in the second round.

Lower left, Foufou vs. xcpistou, winner fights Kitty, winner fights Adrien. Tanya and Rush meet in the second round, winner fights Fifa10, winner faces the winner of the other bracket.

Upper right, Katgirl has no serious competition until Kruwel in the third round. Nexgokumelun fights Lud0 in the second round, winner gets Fauvette.

Lower right, Brocliande vs. Noemie, winner gets Steele vs. Vakol, winner gets Kemkem vs. PunchDrunk. Then finally a kindergarten bracket where Chuck faces Anthony in the second round and probably walks to the quarters!

Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend   Brutal Legend - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 17:17

Tama wrote:

Kitty killed by Xcpistou. Nexgo by Ludo... Nice program. If only Punchy could kill a turtle, it could be fun. 🐱

What do you mean? I'm rooting for Noemie, I beat her in training just this morning. Of course the renforts was there, and she didn't use her flail or steal my weapons...
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend   Brutal Legend - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 17:20

Teethymo wrote:
Tama wrote:

What do you mean? I'm rooting for Noemie, I beat her in training just this morning. Of course the renforts was there, and she didn't use her flail or steal my weapons...

If punch kill neomi or brcliande he will get to kick my chuck norris in tour again in quarter finals Razz
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend   Brutal Legend - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 17:52

Wow xts brutes have it soooo easy lol. i always draw someone higher than me first round. I almost won though...
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend   Brutal Legend - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 17:57

mantis33 wrote:
Wow xts brutes have it soooo easy lol. i always draw someone higher than me first round. I almost won though...

Did you see what chuck and noise had in round 1 last tour?
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend   Brutal Legend - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 18:15

Wow, nice fight against Vakol, she is really tough with that implacable and contre/shield, not to mention major strength and voleur. I avoid her in training if I can.

As much as I'd love to fight Chuck Norris once and for all, I doubt very much that I'll beat Brocliande. I don't think I've ever done it before in training. My goal is really to beat Kemkem, she's tough with that whip (and my whip, when she steals it) and it's been a long time since I've fought her without renforts.
Back to top Go down
S4nt0S
S4nt0S

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend   Brutal Legend - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 18:18

Guys i want to see round 1, how much time for the first round?
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend   Brutal Legend - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 18:42

waw this may be very interesting for me with no tours in BL, i could keep
RicoRico in satan and lvl him up to lvl100 Very Happy no one will be able to catch up with him. and all BL´s will be able to fight him because he will be in a very high lvl compared to them Razz

DOOM in Dentist she will be the scariest untouchable there after punchdrunk moves to BL Very Happy
RicaRica in BL Sad

but as Tama said, we will have a month to wait and see if MT will change their minds and allow tours in BL.
i dont undertand that they went all the way exactly like in Mybrute.com , but just left the last part of BL´s being able to register after winning scratch very weird. totaly unexplainable...

lets wait and see, a high thump to muxxu Mods for trying to convince the admins...
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend   Brutal Legend - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 18:59

Well, Kemkem beat me really bad! Embarassing actually.
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/124545810?chk=7f20
And Brocliande got torn up by Vakol!
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/124545809?chk=4cdb

A really awesome fight between Nex and Lud0, Lud0 barely wins:
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/124545807?chk=1c07

Noise advances, and so does Chuck, to face each other! Haha xteen!
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/124545811?chk=1de4
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/124545812?chk=3645

Poor Kitty beat bad by Xcpistou:
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/124545801?chk=b7ab

In other news, Katgirl faces Kruwel, good matchup there; Fauvette faces Lud0 next and Xcpistou faces Adrien; Abra beats AngeLudo and has an easy one next, then the winner of Forza/Zinette, so it looks like he'll be in the semis. Rush beats Tanya and faces Fifa10 next. Very weird brackets this time, we could see Chuck in the semis!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend   Brutal Legend - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brutal Legend
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next