My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

[RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER

Go down 
+116
jcelite
fns
nuri
majestik45
ArieL MeLanna
max-pigaj
zilbert
Lolz50
blackcorsair
Remo-EVA
bboy_kurei
Pege
Hundekiller800
au hasard
Rider
Tze
cochazo
EdgarVizcor
Naxete BL
scitch
VERMISSO
abat-lm
o0o_David_o0o
medhat
giannisax
PioukMan
dread_dog
Antiwatt95
noreciau
Rapsus
Josué
eric.spheric
Ken_Brutal
Jimo
Lp007
SaNtIaGoMaNda15
wero nota lokka
zdanyel
Nemernic
ko-8bw07
Rotus
NitroGold
The Dice Man
pfosten69
Rodkarol
Meskis
I Am Vengence
C0D3
Kiraito
Mga
Xbeam
alexismessimar
Cabral
Javiryu
OviTron
mortal
Freez
COYABA
Ram
MazeDude
nanardcrapo
con.tuvieja
y2k.Alpha
lord.neox
fulzio
Rippraff
DraCusiLLa
ikari
adrien49450
effgd
RockyUltimate
ckl
edu1988
jony2596
CrasZerP
apeun
markous
theapnex94
gicplom
mikashi122
mafia-971
crzs
I Fail At MyBrute
Vic-Tim
La Frite
PreGod
Miguel486
steele11
Picard
Biceuri®
Logical_Alex
manisitonnn-m3n
gaxzol
SkolgeaRLeyend
Axe
kakashi789
iNuke
thomasversus
Sha-Zz
JeqSk8
spagg68
samsung.tw
Eszkynet-GFX
seak
Blakallam17
streknwg
corp0
flipflip
CmIsUa
Rico
Subman(R)
rettungssocke
ecolorenzo
ALPHWON
niall0s
Sioc
120 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Vic-Tim
Vic-Tim

[RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER   [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 21:27

Sioc wrote:
Vic-Tim wrote:
maybe because this brute has no xp.

i would like to have the option to create passworded uninique brutes, but i have a static ip.
i created a unique brute and it is level zero and no password.
Yes, this is it.
Will be fixed in version 1.1.3 so that you'll be able to create non XP unique password protected brutes.

Beers ThumbsUp .

thx.

greetz Vic-Tim
Back to top Go down
ALPHWON
ALPHWON

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER   [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 23:16

Just a doubt: i see PCmd accepts a random value in the insert for IDs, is this the case for the level too?
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER   [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 04:47

No. Level is not inserted. ID and level are automatically corrected when running fights.
Back to top Go down
spagg68
spagg68

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER   [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 09:16

Hi Sioc,
i'm with you, MT delete all pupils are trained with BC, they don't delete Pupils are trained with PC!
So i try to train my brutes with PC again and it looks good so far!
My only problem i have, after one or two hours i got the message "Pupil Comander detect a problem and Windows close him now" The Pupil Commander get freeze but it works for a while after restart him! What the reason why? Can you fix that! If you need more information i will send you the log file, but you have to tell me which file you need and where i have to search!
Back to top Go down
manisitonnn-m3n
manisitonnn-m3n

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER   [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 16:47

Eror at traning . the program say "DB null" :/
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER   [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 17:33

The DB null problem will be fixed in next version.

Looks like PC pupils get deleted now as well.
So don't use PC for now.
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER   [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 17:59

We temporarily disabled Pupil Commander in order to avoid deletion of your pupils by MT.

Please be patient, we're working on a solution to avoid the deletion problem and keep minimal load for MT servers.

In the meantime, I do lock this topic.

EDIT:
  1. MT changed the procedure for fights
  2. MT introduced a new key for password protection
  3. MT bans your IP on a given server after about 5'000 page downloads on this server

It is therefore unlikely we will ever invest the required time in order to adapt PC to these new constraints.

EDIT: MT came back to initial procedure regarding points 1 and 2 above. Limitation 3 stays there. That is to say how easy it is for MT to make any existing bot inefficient.
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER   [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 19:54

Version 1.1.3 released.
Some minor bug fixes.

MT went back a bit with their protection and removed pupil deletion, the new key for password protection as well as the new training procedure. Pupil creation and training do work again.

WARNING 1
There's no guarantee at all MT will not enable again deletion of your pupils when training!

WARNING 2
We've seen how easy it is for MT to disable any bot, therefore there's no guarantee on how long PC will be tolerated by MT! We've put some explicit user agent HTTP header in PC in order for MT to clearly identify the server load due to PC.

WARNING 3
Limitation of about 5'000 page downloads (which corresponds to running the 3 daily fights for about 700 pupils) per server before IP ban stays valid! Therefore train your pupils with care, especially if you have a static IP !

WARNING 4
In case we see that MT makes again a move towards a better security / change of training procedure / inclusion of new keys this will be the clear sign that MT doesn't want PC to be released at all and we'll have to put it definitely offline.
Back to top Go down
gaxzol

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER   [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 21:53

lets try it now. thanks sioc.

Gax
Back to top Go down
CrasZerP

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER   [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 23:25

good job! thanks
Back to top Go down
kakashi789

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER   [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2011, 08:10

It works and no bug occurs thanks
Back to top Go down
apeun

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER   [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2011, 11:23

A big thanks you sioc.
Back to top Go down
gicplom

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER   [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2011, 15:11

Good job ! ThumbsUp
Back to top Go down
RockyUltimate
RockyUltimate

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER   [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2011, 15:13

Very Good job. Winner
Only 9 messages? Mad
Back to top Go down
kakashi789

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER   [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2011, 15:15

i have a static ip and it creates 2 pupils per dc(disconnecting the modem then reconnecting it again) without editing the reconect or anything lol and the fight option also works perfectly cheers Beers
Back to top Go down
effgd
effgd

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER   [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2011, 15:58

Need French Tuto Laughing
Back to top Go down
ecolorenzo
ecolorenzo

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER   [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2011, 18:54

it 's possible for the next update to integrate, for the fight , one automatic reboot all 600/700 pupils ??
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER   [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2011, 20:13

ecolorenzo wrote:
it 's possible for the next update to integrate, for the fight , one automatic reboot all 600/700 pupils ??
That's indeed in the pipeline and pretty easy to implement a IP change when the bot detects the IP ban (btw the IP ban lasts only for 1 day).
It's not yet clear if we really want to implement this.
That would be bypassing the only new protection left by MT.
And as you've all seen, it is extremely easy for MT to ban any bot and to hit hard the Community.
Therefore it would be taking the risk that MT reintroduces one of the new protections which would have the effect of definitely disabling PC.
Back to top Go down
Miguel486
Miguel486

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER   [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep 2011, 00:18

Sioc wrote:
ecolorenzo wrote:
That's indeed in the pipeline and pretty easy to implement a IP change when the bot detects the IP ban (btw the IP ban lasts only for 1 day).
And as you've all seen, it is extremely easy for MT to ban any bot and to hit hard the Community.
Therefore it would be taking the risk that MT reintroduces one of the new protections which would have the effect of definitely disabling PC.

...is best to leave it as there are many people who abused too. Beers
Back to top Go down
http://kingxnvqd.elbruto.es/cellule
Logical_Alex
Logical_Alex

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER   [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 11:07

work,s great
Back to top Go down
Logical_Alex
Logical_Alex

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER   [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 14:38

8 pupils per second in training
Back to top Go down
adrien49450

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER   [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 16:44

thank you very much for you work

same M.T delete your log Very Happy
Back to top Go down
spagg68
spagg68

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER   [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 17:02

Hi Sioc,

till now everythig works fine cheers
One thing, the message shown at the start how tell us 700 pupils a server and so on. Is it possible to insert we can set an x or an hook? I don't want to see this every start up Wink

thank you
Back to top Go down
ikari
ikari

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER   [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 17:07

Sioc wrote:
ecolorenzo wrote:

Yes I agree with you Sioc.

Better to let it like that, it works fine Wink

& thanks again to you & niall0s for your great job !
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER   [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 18:15

spagg68 wrote:
One thing, the message shown at the start how tell us 700 pupils a server and so on. Is it possible to insert we can set an x or an hook? I don't want to see this every start up Wink
Will be in next version 1.1.4 :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER   [RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] PUPIL COMMANDER
Page 10 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 38  Next