My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY?

Go down 
+15
Sioc
flipflip
silvercrest
NixxxoN
Logical_Alex
nanardcrapo
COYABA
I Fail At MyBrute
Subman(R)
marik.ishtar
ElfenPower
gaxzol
ecolorenzo
Damastar
Picard
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ckl
ckl

Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY?   Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011, 13:24

and I think the only reason that they had to delete my http://sioc-rikhd08oj.meinbrutalo.de/cellule was that is a SIOC and it was in hemoglobin's top [nr 8] .... Sad
Back to top Go down
nanardcrapo
nanardcrapo

Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY?   Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011, 13:55

Im sorry for all brutes reset :mwé:
Back to top Go down
ckl
ckl

PostSubject: Re: Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY?   Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011, 15:45

thx...but the most, I'm sorry for Picard Sad

so much time spent from he... and a lvl 900+ ... No

@#$% MT Mad
Back to top Go down
Picard
Picard

PostSubject: Re: Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY?   Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011, 16:21

ckl wrote:
thx...but the most, I'm sorry for Picard Sad

so much time spent from he... and a lvl 900+ ... No

@#$% MT Mad

Thanks a lot
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY?   Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep 2011, 11:15

Their delete decisions are random at best.

When DE first started, I lost track of how many of mine got deleted. At around level 100. Now there are loads of high levels on there.

Still loads of high levels on other servers.

If they REALLY wanted to, they could easily sign up for an account here (if they haven't already) and we would never know. A lot of the high level players are on here. They could easily have a look around, get some ideas of the personalities behind the brutes, and then watch the mayhem on here when they deleted them.

Who knows!

Sorry to those that have been deleted recently.
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY?   Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep 2011, 13:13

im pretty sure they watch this forum bob, its fully advertised on mybrute.com, 1st clans page
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
OviTron
OviTron

PostSubject: Re: Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY?   Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep 2011, 11:30

is this action affecting COM server,can i create pupils and train?
Back to top Go down
http://ovi-ih.mybrute.com/team/204064
OviTron
OviTron

PostSubject: Re: Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY?   Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep 2011, 12:33

anybody?
Back to top Go down
http://ovi-ih.mybrute.com/team/204064
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

PostSubject: Re: Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY?   Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep 2011, 12:45

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY?   Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2