My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Changes at the game

Go down 
+9
banane20000
Elido
w13winni
Logical_Alex
Sioc
The Dice Man
spagg68
Subman(R)
flipflip
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
fulzio
fulzio

Changes at the game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes at the game   Changes at the game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 13:09

but we all are still here hoping that something will get better for us Wink

for me I just lost interest in this version before the MT attack, and I'm having fun with muxxu

the only thing gone really wrong is that I lost definitely all the money spent in this game, since no one will buy a brute these days (for a decent amount of money)

Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: Changes at the game   Changes at the game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 13:44

i never understood how people think so much about money... its a game, the purpose of it is to have fun, not to be a business where you make profit. Money can't buy fun times.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: Changes at the game   Changes at the game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 20:01

Looks like MT went back a bit: no deletion of pupils, no new key for password protection, no new fight procedure. Only remaining new limitation is the IP ban. Have a look here for more information.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changes at the game   Changes at the game - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Changes at the game
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: My Brute :: General Discussion-
Jump to: