My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

iPhone/iPod game is free today only

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Teethymo
Teethymo

iPhone/iPod game is free today only Empty
PostSubject: iPhone/iPod game is free today only   iPhone/iPod game is free today only Icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 11:28

In case you didn't know, the iPhone/iPod game is going to be free today. And only today. Happy St. Patrick's Day, I guess!

And if you find this message helpful, please enter my code for your master: DHFDFIFE
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: iPhone/iPod game is free today only   iPhone/iPod game is free today only Icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 00:52

nice try, buddy. ingenious way to recruit, tho cheers
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: iPhone/iPod game is free today only   iPhone/iPod game is free today only Icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 13:21

Hey, I'm not "trying" anything. I got an in-game message that the game was going to be free yesterday. I came here to see if anyone else had posted the news, and they hadn't, so I did. If you don't want to enter my master code, that's fine, I've already unlocked the full game anyway. Just make sure you enter somebody's code because you fight better with a master.
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: iPhone/iPod game is free today only   iPhone/iPod game is free today only Icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010, 07:00

ok, sorry, I'm just used to people trying some ingenious ways to get pupils. honestly, I don't even have an iphone, so it wasn't necessary for me to comment, just thought I'd put my two cents in on what appeared to be a recruiting message, so sorry again if I offended you. Razz
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: iPhone/iPod game is free today only   iPhone/iPod game is free today only Icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010, 13:23

No problem, I understand that most people here are primarily interested in the web game, and the iPhone game is just a sideshow. For me, the iPhone game is now the real game, and the web game is just a lite version. So I'm encouraging people to check it out.
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: iPhone/iPod game is free today only   iPhone/iPod game is free today only Icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010, 13:25

PS -- it's still free! The in-game message they sent out said that the game was going to be free on Wednesday, but I didn't think it was a permanent change. Maybe it's going to be free from now on, which would be super cool.
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: iPhone/iPod game is free today only   iPhone/iPod game is free today only Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 08:57

can I get an iphone for free too? What a Face
Back to top Go down
ellindor
ellindor

PostSubject: Re: iPhone/iPod game is free today only   iPhone/iPod game is free today only Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 10:15

bamb@m wrote:
can I get an iphone for free too? What a Face

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iPhone/iPod game is free today only   iPhone/iPod game is free today only Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

iPhone/iPod game is free today only
Page 1 of 1