in case anyone doubts pets are useless at high lvls... Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

in case anyone doubts pets are useless at high lvls...

Go down 
+3
Sioc
NixxxoN
GOML
7 posters
AuthorMessage
GOML
GOML

in case anyone doubts pets are useless at high lvls... Empty
PostSubject: in case anyone doubts pets are useless at high lvls...   in case anyone doubts pets are useless at high lvls... I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010, 02:06

http://tinyurl.com/3xg3q7t

Sioc, did you just get the bear? I don't remember it from previous fights. Suspect
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: in case anyone doubts pets are useless at high lvls...   in case anyone doubts pets are useless at high lvls... I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010, 12:07

having many pets can backfire against someone who uses hypnosis but overall, the more you have the better!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: in case anyone doubts pets are useless at high lvls...   in case anyone doubts pets are useless at high lvls... I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010, 14:56

GOML wrote:
Sioc, did you just get the bear? I don't remember it from previous fights. Suspect
Yes, rkeuse got the bear at level 518.

And btw, I think NTVL is the nightmare brute for rkeuse.
rkeuse was "designed" to fight hyper-agis or hyper-strength brutes, but not a brute like NTVL.
NTVL wins most of the time over rkeuse because it has just a bit more agi than rkeuse and quite a lot of str, just the nightmare brute for rkeuse.
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: in case anyone doubts pets are useless at high lvls...   in case anyone doubts pets are useless at high lvls... I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 09:47

Sioc wrote:
GOML wrote:
Yes, rkeuse got the bear at level 518.

And btw, I think NTVL is the nightmare brute for rkeuse.
rkeuse was "designed" to fight hyper-agis or hyper-strength brutes, but not a brute like NTVL.
NTVL wins most of the time over rkeuse because it has just a bit more agi than rkeuse and quite a lot of str, just the nightmare brute for rkeuse.

rkeuse is a killer

he can do AMAZINGLY vs hypers. but he cant do so well vs other killers like ntvl

i think paingiver31 is a tough one for rkeuse too
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
xiao
xiao

PostSubject: Re: in case anyone doubts pets are useless at high lvls...   in case anyone doubts pets are useless at high lvls... I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 23:54

once you get to like level...I dunno, 25? bears and stuff are pretty useless.
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: in case anyone doubts pets are useless at high lvls...   in case anyone doubts pets are useless at high lvls... I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 05:13

Just my though: pets for STR brutes are very important. A good STR brute should have as many pets as possible + excellent anti-pets skills, e.g. hypnosis. Why? Otherwise the probability that STR brutes may get hit will be a lot higher and they may not have enough HP to sustain that. Unlike hyper-agis that try to avoid being hit and for which pets/anti-pet skills are less critical, STR brutes are designed to be hit quite often due to their low agility therefore if they can lower the probability of being hit by any means then STR brutes will get much stronger.
Back to top Go down
maxuris
maxuris

PostSubject: Re: in case anyone doubts pets are useless at high lvls...   in case anyone doubts pets are useless at high lvls... I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 13:20

Rkeuse is a strange guy ... He beats me everytime and losses to ntv who loses often to me ... :) :silent:
Back to top Go down
GOML
GOML

PostSubject: Re: in case anyone doubts pets are useless at high lvls...   in case anyone doubts pets are useless at high lvls... I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 17:34

except in today's tourney (and one of the previous two) lol! sorry max.

anyway, best of luck Sioc, your brute is due a win against mine. maybe that shiny new bear will make the difference in our next fight. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: in case anyone doubts pets are useless at high lvls...   in case anyone doubts pets are useless at high lvls... I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 18:29

GOML wrote:
maybe that shiny new bear will make the difference in our next fight. Wink
;-)
Indeed, this time imo having the bear helped quite a lot: http://tinyurl.com/2fmp4lr
Back to top Go down
xiao
xiao

PostSubject: Re: in case anyone doubts pets are useless at high lvls...   in case anyone doubts pets are useless at high lvls... I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun 2010, 21:14

I would rather have 3 dogs than 1 bear or panther. They are a nice meatshield at high levels. lol!
Back to top Go down
Nasic
Nasic

PostSubject: Re: in case anyone doubts pets are useless at high lvls...   in case anyone doubts pets are useless at high lvls... I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Jul 2010, 19:07

xie wrote:
I would rather have 3 dogs than 1 bear or panther. They are a nice meatshield at high levels. lol!
I rather have 3 dogs a bear and a panther Wink
Back to top Go down
xiao
xiao

PostSubject: Re: in case anyone doubts pets are useless at high lvls...   in case anyone doubts pets are useless at high lvls... I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Jul 2010, 19:33

ya sure, it would be nice to have all 5.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: in case anyone doubts pets are useless at high lvls...   in case anyone doubts pets are useless at high lvls... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

in case anyone doubts pets are useless at high lvls...
Page 1 of 1