My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom"

Go down 
+9
demono3
fulzio
Rico
NixxxoN
xteenager
ckl
MaTiLL
justsomerandom
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MaTiLL

Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom"   Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 00:00

amazing brute,offering 2 brutes with panther,one of them has panther + vitality + shield + armor + flail and offering my 34 agility ninja as well :) what do you say Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom"   Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 00:16

Quote :
What would be the best weapons for a hyper speed brute? ( meditation, bolt of lightning , first strike)
well it is very very rare ( ironicly i already have one with Bolt of Lghtning + Meditation + Firststrike but i am very Lucky Razz )
you can see the fights from a FR account.
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/128425890?chk=547c
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/128319549?chk=a90f
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/128920898?chk=b730 this one is the funniest fight i had with him.
of course the festest weapon which is a monster weapon with Speed is the "Fan" but it is one of the worst weapons because of its low damage and easy to dodge and block. so it is a bad choice for any type of brute ... the "keyboard" is as fast as the Sai but for similar reasons as the Fan it is also bad weapon

now to the best Speed weapons:
- the Knife: is the fastest and most affective weapon specialy along with "Weapons Master"
- then comes the Sai which sometimes overpower the knife because of its disarming rate 100%
- then comes the Mug (+ MA 100% more damge), whip (Speed monster) and Leek (can not be blocked or dodged)
- then throwing weapons: shuriken (more throwing with high Speed), piopio or Noodle bowl average throwing.

Quote :
Should i be avoiding heavy weapons?
for heavy weapons you have the Skill "Strong Arm" which can be very useful with this type of brutes , it reduces the negative initiative of your attacks from -100% to -75%
other than that the Speed has no big effect on heavy weapons because the initiativity has much bigger influence on them than Speed.

Quote :
And should i not get armour when offered because of -10% spd?
absolutely not, this 10% will get reduced only once when you take the Armure Skill, but it has no further influence on your Speed after taking it, so the 10% is small price to pay for the +5 Armure no matter how much Speed you have.

Last edited by Rico on Mon 12 Sep 2011, 07:44; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom"   Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 00:21

Damn! I like this guy
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
justsomerandom

PostSubject: Re: Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom"   Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 01:44

TY for the information Rico
I must be very lucky to have a hyper speed with sai too XD
http://mybrute.muxxu.com/fight/17559573?chk=13a1
im thinking of making it a perma finger flicker

Does it mean tat i should try to get armour as soon as possible because if i get it later then i will lose more speed?

And noty MaTiLL, not trading for now. XD

Last edited by justsomerandom on Fri 07 Oct 2011, 22:49; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom"   Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 04:50

justsomerandom wrote:
TY for the information Rico
I must be very lucky to have a hyper speed with sai too XD
http://mybrute.muxxu.com/fight/17559573?chk=13a1
im thinking of making it a perma finger flicker

Does it mean tat i should try to get armour as soon as possible because if i get it later then i will lose more speed?

And noty MaTiLL, not trading for now. XD
waw Shocked i had a feeling after reading your Question that you have Bolt of Lightning + Meditation and you are waiting for First Strike , but it looks extremly Lucky to get both and MA + Sai and all before lvl12 Zen this would be the 3rd best case i can think of.
the 2nd best case would be having MA + sai + Shield or counter (or both).
the best Case would be MA + Mug or knife + WM Twisted Evil
from all heavy weapons i would only take the Flail

and about Armure (Disgarding that it is not a choice you can pick , when it gets offered you kind of have to take it no matter what Wink )
you shouldn´t worry about the 10% because for right now it is only - 4 Speed from 37 ---> 33.

you might think the 10% would hurt if you have more than 100 Speed , but it is a bad idea to take that much Speed anyway, because there is always a Balance of Stats every Brute should maintain and once it is broken the Power of this huge Speed could cause weaknesses. the first one i can think of is throwing the Sai very fast instead of using it and the second would be not being able to hit successfuly at all because of the lack of Agi + Str which both are responsible for accuracy.
Back to top Go down
ckl
ckl

PostSubject: Re: Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom"   Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 06:33

awsome brutes dude Shocked
~do you sell they? Razz
Back to top Go down
justsomerandom

PostSubject: Re: Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom"   Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 00:43

what do you guys think about making the hyper speed brute into a permanent finger flicker? i want to do this cuz i want to have the games highest speed record XD. and the only way to do tat is not rank up.
And also i dont get first strike till lvl 11 so leveling from 1-11 each rank is kind of painful sometimes Sad

What do you guys think about permaflicker? good idea? waste of a good brute?
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom"   Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 07:59

what do you exactly mean by making him permanent finger flicker??? do you want to get him to Brutal Legend first???

i am not saying he is a bad brute , but these type of brutes are clearly not the best in the Game, yes you will have huge Speed but Speed is not the Key for a Strong brute in muxxu. and as i explained without a 2nd stat booseter he wont get his balance back (Strength would be more important than Agility at higher levels)
Back to top Go down
justsomerandom

PostSubject: Re: Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom"   Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 10:46

Rico wrote:
what do you exactly mean by making him permanent finger flicker??? do you want to get him to Brutal Legend first???
What I mean is not ranking him up. I am going keep him in finger flicker rank (different name in french?) Good idea or not?
Back to top Go down
ckl
ckl

PostSubject: Re: Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom"   Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 11:21

I think NO
Back to top Go down
fulzio
fulzio

PostSubject: Re: Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom"   Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 15:23

me too, I think not ranking up is worth only for see where the path goes and not jump so easly in higher ranks,
once discovered the path at decent level is pointless imho to stuck in a rank
Back to top Go down
justsomerandom

PostSubject: Re: Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom"   Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 15:41

u see the 70 something brute in padawan rank in french version. yea i want to make one of those with this hyper speed brute but in finger flicker rank
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom"   Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 17:29

well it is your choice, for me the name of the rank is not important but the highest rank is.
imo why not get him to BL and have fun with him in the tournies and then when he reaches the last rank BL you can level him high. otherwise he wont get a chance to fight or be compared with the best brutes in the game and believe me he has great potential if you search for a perfect path for him.

Last edited by Rico on Mon 12 Sep 2011, 21:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MaTiLL

PostSubject: Re: Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom"   Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 18:19

are you nuts?That great brute deserves to get BL and he should get it quick,so just rank up Razz
Back to top Go down
justsomerandom

PostSubject: Re: Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom"   Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 23:01

well, originally my goal of doing this was to get the highest speed in the game. And the only way of doing tat is to continue leveling and not have to start over each time. (also there are people on the forums complaining about choosing same destiny when ranking up and getting a different destiny. I'm afraid of losing the super speed Sad )

but u guys convinced me otherwise. i guess i will get it to BL and try to explore all subpaths for the best possible one.

So what are my priorities right now? What should I be looking out for?
I was thinking these (from order of most important to least important): shield, mug (super rare, dont think i will get), herculean str, counter attack, tornado of blows (would this be good for my brute?), possibly some defensive skills
Anything else?
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom"   Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 02:34

well first you need to mark all possible Points for exploration. which is after lvl11 in your case.
so Good Luck and let us informed about the choices of level ups when you reach lvl12

all Skills you mentioned are great to have, you could also hope for Hostality, sabotage, Net and Thief. all of these can make him stronger
Back to top Go down
justsomerandom

PostSubject: Re: Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom"   Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 04:32

i have net already XD. the thing that i observe about net is with high speed it gets thrown early on in the fight, which is good. it makes sense tho cuz if u have high speed, u get more turns, and more turns means more chances to throw net. (my logic rite?) however, i noticed that wen i only had meditation without first strike, i still threw the net pretty eArly. (sometimes i would throw net first turn before opponent atacked me even though i had -200 initiative)

is it just me or my observations generally true?
Back to top Go down
demono3
demono3

PostSubject: Re: Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom"   Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011, 21:38

Rico wrote:
throwing the Sai very fast instead of using it and the second would be not being able to hit successfuly at all because of the lack of Agi + Str which both are responsible for accuracy.

So it means that when you have high speed - you change weapons quickly?

So has anyone tried brute with: deluge + strong arm + tornado of blows and many heavy weapons (and high damaging ones?) + high speed?
Also - for my brutes speed seems to be offered extremelly often...
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom"   Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep 2011, 02:23

justsomerandom wrote:
i have net already XD. the thing that i observe about net is with high speed it gets thrown early on in the fight, which is good. it makes sense tho cuz if u have high speed, u get more turns, and more turns means more chances to throw net. (my logic rite?) however, i noticed that wen i only had meditation without first strike, i still threw the net pretty eArly. (sometimes i would throw net first turn before opponent atacked me even though i had -200 initiative)

is it just me or my observations generally true?
i am afraid everything happens in the fights is totaly random you could have a weapon and never use it or have shock and never disarm the weapons of the opponent and many other strange things, but of course some Skills or some types of brutes have some general usual actions which are more likly to take place more often because of the instability of stats , like high speed , high strength or high Agi.
and throwing the Net with Meditation before the opponent can attack is not possible no matter what. unless the opponent has meditaion as well.

demono3 wrote:
Rico wrote:
throwing the Sai very fast instead of using it and the second would be not being able to hit successfuly at all because of the lack of Agi + Str which both are responsible for accuracy.

So it means that when you have high speed - you change weapons quickly?

So has anyone tried brute with: deluge + strong arm + tornado of blows and many heavy weapons (and high damaging ones?) + high speed?
Also - for my brutes speed seems to be offered extremelly often...
first all stats gets offered randomly , you might think that speed gets offer more, but this is because you haven´t seen many destinies yet.

second you shouldnt analyse the stats like this in muxxu. every Skill or Weapon acts diffrently with certain stats, and if you mix 3 or more Skills with 3 or more weapons and all together with one type of stats you will never find a unique Action from this brute,
think of it like this (only general example no Rule which apply always!!!)
light weapons like knife and sai benefit from speed , untouchable benefits from high Agi, Fist Stike benefits from Speed, health Points benefits from Vitality and Immortal, Heavy Weapons benefits from Strong Arm and have disadvantage against Lead Selekton, Mug benefits from MA, shuriken benefits from High Agi.... and many more relations between Skills , weapons and stats.

and all of these combinations can build a Strong brute or give him weaknesses depending on how they stand together... so you cant say Speed is good or bad, or strength is good or bad or what ever.
it is all about the combination of Skills , Weapons and Stats!!! (entire Set)

Last edited by Rico on Sat 08 Oct 2011, 01:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
justsomerandom

PostSubject: Re: Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom"   Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 22:44

Wow, check out what I got at level 21 O.O
http://mybrute.muxxu.com/fight/24772593?chk=41b2 (fight against one of the best brutes at my level)
Do I get a 10/10 now? XD
(PS Call me crazy, but I’m not ranking up. There’s just something about plaster puller rank that I love. Plus I got this rivalry going on within the rank, so I’m enjoying it)
So I’ll keep yall updated later. still cant believe my luck...
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom"   Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 01:50

justsomerandom wrote:
Wow, check out what I got at level 21 O.O
http://mybrute.muxxu.com/fight/24772593?chk=41b2 (fight against one of the best brutes at my level)
Do I get a 10/10 now? XD
(PS Call me crazy, but I’m not ranking up. There’s just something about plaster puller rank that I love. Plus I got this rivalry going on within the rank, so I’m enjoying it)
So I’ll keep yall updated later. still cant believe my luck...
waw congratz cheers
he is one of the best brutes i have seen in COM , imo a 9.9/10 now
the only type of brutes who can kill him are untouchables with higher Agi than him (good Luck finding them) or maybe one or 2 great immortals
for the first time i feel jealous of a brute who is better than my FR untouchable S4ndream Dead Horse

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom"   Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 11:32

same with rico I want to find one like that :)
My only focus right now is to make my SS brute into BL

Killzenovo: http://mybrute.muxxu.com/fight/19357340?chk=fe57

Maybe steelerod can kill zombiehero and ill rate zombiehero 9/10

I actually created 3 immortals but both of em sucks so I deleted them
Back to top Go down
y2k.Alpha
y2k.Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom"   Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 12:07

6th sense but not sure
Back to top Go down
http://lover-of-pooters.mybrute.com
ColdPlay

PostSubject: Re: Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom"   Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 15:05

yeah. amazing brute *.*
but net + axe + herculean = 1 hit 1 dead because low hp and no pet. lead skeleton doesn't help you in this case xDDDDDD
but 9.5/10. get resistant and you will have the best brute i ever seen *.*

EDIT: as i said http://mybrute.muxxu.com/fight/24967668?chk=2816 leadskeleton is a pure shit for me. only helps with armor. you really need resistant xDDD
Back to top Go down
justsomerandom

PostSubject: Re: Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom"   Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 14:28

ColdPlay wrote:
yeah. amazing brute *.*
EDIT: as i said http://mybrute.muxxu.com/fight/24967668?chk=2816 leadskeleton is a pure shit for me. only helps with armor. you really need resistant xDDD

o so ur cr7? Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom" - Page 2 2525310950 Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom" - Page 2 2525310950 Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom" - Page 2 2525310950 Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom" - Page 2 2525310950 Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom" - Page 2 2525310950
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom"   Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom" - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom"
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next