My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom"

Go down 
+9
demono3
fulzio
Rico
NixxxoN
xteenager
ckl
MaTiLL
justsomerandom
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ColdPlay

Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom"   Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 16:12

no xD just saw the battle xD
Back to top Go down
Noop

PostSubject: Re: Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom"   Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 16:22

Do us all a favor and keep ranking up, you'll be BL in no time.
Back to top Go down
demono3
demono3

PostSubject: Re: Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom"   Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 17:46

Rico wrote:

2- now Hostality works mostly the best with the Br-Sowrd and Baton because these 2 weapons has a certain % (which is very high) of hostality already which will be added to the +33 % if you have the Skill.

Aww... I noticed that I just missed taking broadsword on levelup on my brute with Hostility Mad For the second time.

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/689/beztytuuzdi.png/
(link to my brute destiny - if anyone is interested to give advice)

Back to top Go down
justsomerandom

PostSubject: Re: Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom"   Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 22:17

ive got a tough decision lvl 23: knife or +3 agility
here i am at lvl 22: http://mybrute.muxxu.com/fight/25555426?chk=54f1
Knife is awesome with my str and weapons master XD. And i also have high agility and tornado of blows so it will multiattack alot. (high agility makes knife attack more rite?)
On the other hand Agility is awesome too Surprised
What would you choose?

Last edited by justsomerandom on Tue 11 Oct 2011, 23:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom"   Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 22:30

agi in my opinion
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom"   Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 22:46

Take the knife!

You've enough agility for the moment, Master of Arms gives you a damage boost plus the light weapon won't prevent your untouchable skill from dodging. The high agi in connection with fists of fury will probably result in a lot of multi attacks.
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom"   Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct 2011, 03:24

yes as Rippraff wrote, and the Knife would be even better than Sai in your case here, you do not want the opponent to touch you and the knife will do just that.
any heavy weapon drawn against your knife will handicap your opponent 100%

Back to top Go down
justsomerandom

PostSubject: Re: Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom"   Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct 2011, 10:46

k thnx i took the knife. dont have much good fights with it yet cuz the battle ends before i draw it or it gets disarmed
Back to top Go down
justsomerandom

PostSubject: Re: Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom"   Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Oct 2011, 22:19

Lvl 24: Hammer (skill) or +3 speed

I should take Hammer rite? the bad part about it is it'll make me drop my weapon. also does hammer drop shield. i dont think it does, but i thought ill ask to make sure
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom"   Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 02:05

great ! Hammer it is Very Happy
no the shield remains , only the weapon gets droped.

9.959/10 now
Back to top Go down
justsomerandom

PostSubject: Re: Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom"   Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011, 03:39

Lvl 25: +3 Agility
Lvl 26: Whip! o.O
http://mybrute.muxxu.com/fight/27145399?chk=662c

I've noticed something when Zombie uses the whip. He chooses to dodge more instead of using the whip's built-in super counter. Which leads to the question: Given equal opportunity to block, dodge, or counter(hostility), does a brute prioritize one over the others? For example, say that opponent attacks, and brute's hidden activation of block and dodge. Will the brute always choose to dodge over the block? Or is it random?
Back to top Go down
justsomerandom

PostSubject: Re: Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom"   Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Nov 2011, 23:29

After 10 levels of mostly stats, at Lvl 36 I get flail!

Some cool fights from today:
http://mybrute.muxxu.com/fight/32241551?chk=2e15
http://mybrute.muxxu.com/fight/32241173?chk=97b8
http://mybrute.muxxu.com/fight/32240402?chk=91cd
Back to top Go down
Noop

PostSubject: Re: Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom"   Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Nov 2011, 18:00

You most likely have the best brute in the game, congratz.
Back to top Go down
ColdPlay

PostSubject: Re: Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom"   Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2011, 00:03

get first strike now? Shocked
best brute i ever seen. congratz that brute get better and better lvl after lvl. i wish to see him a brutal legend someday *.*
Back to top Go down
demono3
demono3

PostSubject: Re: Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom"   Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2011, 04:41

I dont think he is ranking up with his brute.
Back to top Go down
ColdPlay

PostSubject: Re: Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom"   Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2011, 08:00

demono3 wrote:
I dont think he is ranking up with his brute.

i know that... but i hope someday he change his mind xDDDD
Back to top Go down
demono3
demono3

PostSubject: Re: Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom"   Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2011, 18:30

If I were to put a few months into levelling my brute to the high level and would manage to be high on the list of the rank - I wont rank up even if I would change my mind about levelling up - because then all my hard work to be high level would go on waste...

But I am usually ranking up...
Back to top Go down
justsomerandom

PostSubject: Re: Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom"   Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2012, 22:53

^ yea there is no way I'm ranking Zombie Hero up now. he's lvl 52...
It's been nothing but mostly stats so far. Alot of agility...
One of the reasons I chose not to rank him up was cause he didn't get his good stuff till like late levels. So i didn't wanna go like 4-5 wins each day at the early levels cause it would take too long.

But i have Zombie Heroine wich I'm leveling up xD. She is almost like the same brute except she uses 6th sense instead of Hero's shield.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom"   Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom" - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tips for Untouchable Brute? "justsomerandom"
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3